Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

13 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Yep.  Had a bunch over the years that I wish I still have (except my shorter-barreled Mosin Nagant.....fuck that angry little rifle)

Barrel on mine isn't shortened but it's still one angry mofo.  I kinda like it though.  My body FEELS it after I've fired that thing a few times.

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

He is sending one to each of my kids. I am paying for the frames. But appreciate it! Let me push him to do more. If so I will hook you up with one. You can buy me a beer sometime. 

Probably already been covered, but I miss it

Is your dad a cartoonist or Ukrainian? Whats the back story? And that cartoon is fucking awesome

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Probably already been covered, but I miss it

Is your dad a cartoonist or Ukrainian? Whats the back story? And that cartoon is fucking awesome

Retired SF officer. Spent his entire career wanting to fuck up Ivan. Now he is too old. Draws just to stay busy. Already gave him a few ideas for the next ones. 

We were talking about how shitty the situation is and he came up with that idea. Dude hates the Russians and is pissed he cannot go over there and assist the UA. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Careful. he might be in his 80's but I would not fuck with him. Dude was one of the first selected when Delta was formed. 36 years in the army, all in combat arms. 

Dad is the reason I went to Texas. And he lives near the border. I mess with him and tell him to keep the land thieves north of him and guard the border. 

To bring it back on topic, right now you could say that putin is a land thief.  Just one more reason to hate him.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Yep.  Had a bunch over the years that I wish I still have (except my shorter-barreled Mosin Nagant.....fuck that angry little rifle)

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

You don't like to hate fuck your shoulder?  (Neither do i.)

2 hours ago, utee94 said:

Barrel on mine isn't shortened but it's still one angry mofo.  I kinda like it though.  My body FEELS it after I've fired that thing a few times.

I've always wanted a VSS.  

Maybe Vlad will add some Hall and Oates to his repertoire now

582fae2e2ef44bf6160d1ae9cb2666e5.jpg

Everybody's high on consolation
Everybody's trying to tell me what is right for me, yeah
My daddy tried to bore me with a sermon
But it's plain to see that they can't comfort me

Sorry, Charlie, for the imposition
I think I got it (got it), I got the strength to carry on, oh yeah
I need a drink and a quick decision
Now it's up to me, ooh, what will be

She's gone, she's gone
Oh I, oh I
I better learn how to face it
She's gone, she's gone
Oh I, oh I
I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's gone, and she's gone
Oh why, what went wrong?

Flammable 👉👈

Police in Chernihiv region found an abandoned Russian ammunition depot

Thus, 170 mortar mines of 120 mm caliber were found.

The issue of transferring the found ammunition to the Armed Forces of Ukraine is currently being resolved.

In Ukraine today Orlanopad

Destroyed BMM Lens racists.

Ukrzaliznytsia converted several cars for a medical train.

Trophy replenishment in the SBGS fleet

The racist armored vehicle discovered in Kyiv region is no longer able to move. And the border guards found a way out. The armored personnel carrier was taken to the unit. It will be restored, repainted and put into operation.

Mariupol, a city destroyed by the "Russian world".

The number of rescued sailors of "Moscow" was 58 people from the staff of 510, said former State Duma deputy Ilya Ponomarev.

Russia to the fullest spins the scenario of fictitious attacks on its territory by Ukraine.

Today in Belgorod, air defense was working on "blank" targets, but they were issued as combat use. Sowing hysteria among the masses.

Why is it Russia? I told in detail here 👉 https://youtube.com/watch?v=v2uuAMbhEpk

• Hook 'Em 1

bJM-uo4C_normal.jpg

I'd have gone with "the ship was dragged to the bottom of the sea by a giant squid"
Quote Tweet
rObEMg6O_mini.jpg

German Lopez

@germanrlopez
· Apr 14
"We accidentally blew up and sunk our own ship" does not seem like a better look for Russia than "Ukraine blew up and sunk our ship." https://twitter.com/KyleWOrton/status/1514719122214592520

2 minutes ago, You don't know me said:

Russia warning US to stop sending weapons to Ukraine is a bit hypocritical given all that they have donated to Ukraine.

We need to send a response that reads

Dear Putin,

Huff my nards

Sincerely,

America

ps. You will be burning in hell soon. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

He is sending one to each of my kids. I am paying for the frames. But appreciate it! Let me push him to do more. If so I will hook you up with one. You can buy me a beer sometime. 

Just a thought, and I realize it would be some effort, but have you considered making prints of some of these and selling them online?  In my thinking the proceeds would go to an appropriate charity to fund rebuilding efforts in Ukraine.  Shoot, I would buy multiple based on what I have seen and that's without the good cause angle.  

Not as fancy as NFTs and all, I know.  But I would hang those on my wall and I have no fucking clue how a NFT would do the same.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

We need to send a response that reads

Dear Putin,
         Huff my nards
                              Sincerely,
                              America

ps. You will be burning in hell soon. 

April 15th, 2022

To the Russian Commander,

N U T S !

The American Commander