Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Starlink becoming a lifeline - 10,000+ dishes in Ukraine

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/elon-musks-starlink-internet-becomes-lifeline-ukrainians-rcna25360

I'm assuming the PR/advertising people are all over this angle.

I’m sorry, didn’t you hear that Elon Musk is literally Hitler?

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Starlink becoming a lifeline - 10,000+ dishes in Ukraine

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/elon-musks-starlink-internet-becomes-lifeline-ukrainians-rcna25360

I'm assuming the PR/advertising people are all over this angle.

The PR people call the news people with stories. They create the angle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

It's like watching kids learning combined arms tactics.  They just figured this out?  MANPADS should help with the choppers.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is perfect for a combined ambush. Hit the lead, hit the helo, hit the tail. Repeat.

• Hook 'Em 5

Evacuation buses arrived in the Azovstal district of Mariupol accompanied by UN jeeps and Red Cross and SES vehicles with white flags.

20 buses arrived.

As a result of the offensive of the Ukrainian Defense Forces in the Kharkiv region, control over the settlements of Verkhnya Rohanka, Ruska Lozova, Slobidske and Prilesne was restored.

Map: https://deepstatemap.live/#11/50.0477/36.5371

• Hook 'Em 2

🇩🇰 Denmark sends to Ukraine 25 Piranha III armored personnel carriers, 50 M113G3DK armored personnel carriers, 120-mm M / 10 mortars together with thousands of mines and anti-tank mines

Addressed to #Putin , I say very clearly: we will not be blackmailed! We will not pay for Russian gas in #Rubel in the future either. One thing is clear: we are doing everything we can to become independent of Russia as quickly as possible. More about this in my interview with 
@FunkeBerlin
 . CL

In the Bryansk region, someone smoked in the technical building of the oil terminal, there were claps.)

In Kharkiv, the enemy fired on the city hospital and residential buildings - SES

As a result of the shelling, the concrete structures and window frames of the hospital were partially destroyed, as well as a fire, which was rescued by rescuers. Fortunately, there are no casualties in the building of the medical institution.

In Nova Kakhovka racists erected - a monument to Lenin 🤡

Armored ambulances in the amount of 23 units are already working. Thank you 🇬🇧🤝🇺🇦

Trophy T-80BVM

The calculations of the racist "Msta-B" thought that they could fire on the positions of Ukrainian soldiers with impunity. As a result of the liquidation operation, ammunition was hit, and a detonation began, which gradually destroyed at least two howitzers and a Ural truck. 1/2

So if he tries to "mass mobilize" Russia and put it and its military on a war footing....it's going to take months before it makes a difference, and even then he'll be sending in poorly-trained, poorly-led, and poorly-equipped troops.  And they will be backing up an army that, in the meantime, is going to see a lot more BTGs become ineffective due to losses in manpower, equipment, or leadership (or 2 or 3 of those).

And I don't know what vehicles he'll be using, both to carry those reserves/conscripts and supplies, as well as fighting vehicles, because he is losing a shitload every week.

• Hook 'Em 2

So if he tries to "mass mobilize" Russia and put it and its military on a war footing....it's going to take months before it makes a difference, and even then he'll be sending in poorly-trained, poorly-led, and poorly-equipped troops.  And they will be backing up an army that, in the meantime, is going to see a lot more BTGs become ineffective due to losses in manpower, equipment, or leadership (or 2 or 3 of those).
And I don't know what vehicles he'll be using, both to carry those reserves/conscripts and supplies, as well as fighting vehicles, because he is losing a shitload every week.

And even with the crazy propaganda, one would suspect that a bunch of Russians will look at each other and say, “How did this special operation turn into Russia taking on the world?” Even the yokels will have to scratch their heads on that, one would think. I suspect more recruiting offices will catch on fire.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Once the howitzers get fully deployed Ukraine will have the range to wreck their asses several hours before they even reach the battle lines.    

Russia will have to employ its air assets to try to take the howitzers out, which will result in many more downed helos and jets from a country now bristling with sophisticated air defense weapons. 

He is fucked.  Putin has to go tactical nukes at some point. And if not a part of the first new offensive after May 9, then as soon as the world laughs at how badly his full mobilization is getting punked.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

And even with the crazy propaganda, one would suspect that a bunch of Russians will look at each other and say, “How did this special operation turn into Russia taking on the world?” Even the yokels will have to scratch their heads on that, one would think. I suspect more recruiting offices will catch on fire.

When do they hear their loved one is dead?  We need to keep bombarding them with, “over 20,000 of your men are dead.  They aren’t telling you.  When did you last talk to him?”

Every bad thing can be ignored or rationalized in the abstract - - until it’s your personal pain. 

Edited by Gatorubet

10 minutes ago, pops said:

Puttin is a limped dick little shaky bitch that happens to have a huge strap on in his closet. The fact that he rolled out what is essentially stuff we could get at military surplus stores shows he had no fucking clue what the west actually had. He invaded a country that basically read our logistics and tactics for dummies.... gave them 20 to 30 year old tech and they are wrecking his shit the fuck up. 

He has nukes. That's it. And who the fuck knows if they could even launch them given the fact they are putting chicken wire and palletts on vehicles to stop javelins. While wearing cardboard helmets. They are a joke. They aren't smart,  they have no leadership,  they have no plan. They thought they could launch a couple cruise missles and Ukraine would just say ok. Here you go. They had no clue how the western world would unite. They had no clue that 2 months of war they still don't have air superiority, and given all the shit going into Ukraine they never will. 

So all they do is steal washing machines and rape women and kill babies and blow shit up and ruin lives for no fucking reason. None. Just because putin can't get it up and turns every glass of milk he holds into a milk shake. 

Fuck putin,, fuck Russia and fuck every single one of his soldiers and any other person on the planet that supports him or looks the other way. 

I dont want us or nato troops on the ground because that shaking midget will launch nukes and probably kill half the planet. But God damn... this is worse than ten 9/11's on a completely innocent population that has always tried to get the fuck away from Russia. 

Rant over. Fuck. 

I am starting to wonder if we went first strike and max deterrence if Russia would even land more than a handful of warheads. Something I never want to find out, but I’m starting to think the level of ineptitude could lead to them not actually being able to launch if we went first and tried to stop them from launching.