Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 minute ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

They just put a new pix of the one on the right in a new outfit claiming it is his daughter. I still think both are fake. Why would we have seen the one on the left before?

FSkICQlWYAEt0E-?format=jpg&name=small

That is not a grieving wife or daughter.  She's sporting a Mona Lisa smile.

1 minute ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

They just put a new pix of the one on the right in a new outfit claiming it is his daughter. I still think both are fake. Why would we have seen the one on the left before?

Because they also already used her before, in a completely different bullshit propaganda photo shoot? :)

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

They're paid actresses. This was the trash after the parade. If they were really family members do you think they'd trash their relative's pictures like this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Another trophy Russian BMP

Video of the consequences of one preventive strike of the PUNISHER reconnaissance and strike complex on the accumulation of enemy forces. The video shows MLRS missiles hitting boxes of Russian occupiers shelling a Ukrainian settlement with civilians and the positions of Ukraine's defenders.

A fighter from the Kharkiv unit "KRAKEN" and destroyed the BMP-2 racists.

Footage of the fighting in the Donbass from the 92nd Mechanized Brigade.

"Village after village, together with our brothers and sisters, we are returning our homeland - something that has no price in the whole world - the Motherland!" - fighters tell

Rubizhne, 81 brigade destroys racist armored vehicles with the help of Stugna-P anti-aircraft missile system.

Get out of the garden. 🚜

Regular tractor-tow truck of trophy equipment of one of the special units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

That big blank area between Kherson and Mariupol.  That's where we're going to see WWII-esque fighting, and soon.  

There is a reservoir on the North side of that blank area. But, yeah come around the East end of the reservoir and cut the road to Kherson is likely on leadership's whiteboard. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Why do I feel like they're holding up vintage baseball cards... or novelty cards you can get made of a family member?

Baseball Card Breakdown: I want my baby beck, baby beck, baby beck. I want  my baby beck, baby beck, baby beck

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, immamac said:

I think we are beyond the point of wishing this as it seems like Russia is fucked. I'm honestly hoping for them to withdraw with as few casualties and lives ruined as possible. The quicker they just withdraw across the border the less lives are ruined. Russian society is being held hostage right now, and while they aren't blameless I hope that this is the start of a change for them. While they undergo that change we should exclude them from everything economically except food and basic necessities though. Make your bed and lay in it. 

I'm starting to think Putin should just withdraw all troops overnight, and then show up at the next UN Security Council meeting and be all like "what? are you guys still mad about that? I thought we each got one oopsie invasion thing? Is that not the case?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I'm starting to think Putin should just withdraw all troops overnight, and then show up at the next UN Security Council meeting and get shot in the face be all like "what? are you guys still mad about that? I thought we each got one oopsie invasion thing? Is that not the case?" 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, hersh95 said:

My guess is you never see Putin or Lavrov outside of Russian borders again....

Maybe whomever throws the coup on old Vlady will just tie him up and drive over Kyiv and just drop him in the middle of the town square and drive off and just the Ukrainians do as they please.

• Drool 1

3 minutes ago, tokamak said:

So all these weapons are pouring into Ukraine from disparate sources in the West, but who is training the Ukrainian troops to use them? Do M777s come with an instruction manual written in Ukrainian?

Dude.  There are Youtube tutorials on EVERYTHING.

It's all ball bearings these days.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

http:// https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3481792-ukraine-lines-up-russias-vsevolod-bobrov-ship-off-coast-of-snake-island.html

Sure seems like those clowns are losing a ton of shit dealing with Snake Island

I mean, I'm no master strategist, but if I was Russia......maybe I'd stay the fuck away from Snake Island for a little while?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1