Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Big Mac, large fry and large coke for supper was a success. Sucks to be you, russia
Nice, I grab that, minus the coke, about once a year for lunch. Guilty pleasure, but that secret sauce slams sometimes.

I'd really like to recreate a legit version of the Big Mac or Big Mick at home with proper griddle patties and fixings.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Low-level tactical decisions....I mean, he really is going FULL "Hitler in the bunker," isn't he?  One has to admire the commitment to a bit.

At least Hitler had been a corporal.  So I guess he as at least minimally qualified to opine on battlefield decisionmaking.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Holy shit, how is this guy not hauled off by Putin's goons and shot.  And all the while, Russian state TV is showing US weapons flowing to Ukraine.

Unless this is meant to brace the Russian public for whatever Putin has planned.

Seriously, this whole thing is worth a watch.

And not the first time he's been this candid.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy shit, how is this guy not hauled off by Putin's goons and shot.  And all the while, Russian state TV is showing US weapons flowing to Ukraine.

Unless this is meant to brace the Russian public for whatever Putin has planned.

Seriously, this whole thing is worth a watch.

And not the first time he's been this candid.

This guy seems to be the one sane person on Russian TV.

9 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

This guy seems to be the one sane person on Russian TV.

Two things. I hate that woman. Second. Wonder if he has some oligarchs behind him, maybe some of the military leadership. Coups happen with quiet conversations and then someone says fuck it, lets do this. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Two things. I hate that woman.

I've looked at enough of Julia Davis's Russian TV videos on twitter to know what that woman is going to say as soon as one of her colleagues says something that is not 100% sucking off Putin.

It's such an odd grouping of people, and yeah, propaganda at its finest, but it's just surreal.  Like you couldn't script it in a realistic manner because it's so batshit, and yet it's clearly scripted and they all have their roles.

FS6s77nXsAIC1gW?format=jpg&name=small

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

The 1960’s called, they want their vehicle safety standards back 

Ralph Nader is turning in his grave.

Edit: I meant filing a lawsuit. He is still alive. 88 and going strong evidently.

Edited by HOOKEM4
ousux
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

They didn't lose, they just ran out of tanks.

Tanks and conscripts.

Tanks, conscripts, and generals.

Tanks, conscripts, generals, and this paddle game....

When everyone thinks your capable of fucking them up, don't show them you aren't capable of fucking them up.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

So we give them St. Javelins, and all the sudden Russian tanks start blowing up.  Then we give them artillery and all the sudden Russian fire basess start blowing up.  Now we give them SAM''s and Russian jets start blowing up.  Is there a theme here?  Can we give them F15's next?  Stealth bombers?  What?

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Parliament said:

So we give them St. Javelins, and all the sudden Russian tanks start blowing up.  Then we give them artillery and all the sudden Russian fire basess start blowing up.  Now we give them SAM''s and Russian jets start blowing up.  Is there a theme here?  Can we give them F15's next?  Stealth bombers?  What?

Let’s keep giving them older and older shit, and see exactly how far back in tech we can go and still be superior to current russia (which means current Chinese in a lot of areas I believe)

unbox the f-4s and sidewinders. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

52 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Let’s keep giving them older and older shit, and see exactly how far back in tech we can go and still be superior to current russia (which means current Chinese in a lot of areas I believe)

unbox the f-4s and sidewinders. 

That's probably overkill.  Go all the way back to the F-4B or C and it's still a monstrous bomb truck.  Need like F-100s at this point.

E: @Macanudo's Spads would probably be about the same.  Also those have some serious style.  

Edited by MadBurgerMaker
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

In reference to that video earlier

Yeah I'm assuming anything on that show is vetted out in advance. It's a chance to soften that hardline rhetoric and temper expectations of the victory goals. Will be interesting if this generates a gradual shift in tone over the next few days. If so then I'm thinking Putin is trying to figure out a suitable off ramp and looking to consolidate whatever gains possible.

• Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, dimyh said:

Yeah I'm assuming anything on that show is vetted out in advance. It's a chance to soften that hardline rhetoric and temper expectations of the victory goals. Will be interesting if this generates a gradual shift in tone over the next few days. If so then I'm thinking Putin is trying to figure out a suitable off ramp and looking to consolidate whatever gains possible.

good points. They relented a bit on Finns joining NATO. There are a lot better analysts on here than who know this region, but that is how I saw it. Reminds me of how quick the Serbs went to Dayton. Or when the FMLN went for peace after getting there asses kicked in the offensive of 1989. 

I still hate that bitch. And I like Russians. Lived and worked with a lot of them in the Middle East. But damn, there was always one evil one who caused problems. 

6 hours ago, dimyh said:

I believe this has to be correct but he, essentially, admitted their military is unable to compete against NATO weaponry, going forward.  Pretty big public mea culpa. 

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I believe this has to be correct but he, essentially, admitted their military is unable to compete against NATO weaponry, going forward.  Pretty big public mea culpa. 

Counterpoint: By saying this, he helps Putin justify spending more on the military.  Maybe.

So I did not realize this, but these guys only count Russian officers who are mentioned in Russian media and/or are confirmed burials in Russia.  So there's got to be a whole lot more dead Russian officers whose bodies are in Ukraine, or who were buried in the smaller villages that may not post public notices about it.

FS8LnqcWQAM6SmY?format=png&name=medium

20 hours ago, F250 said:

The article says the restaurants are owned by McDonalds so not franchises. Looks like they want to sell off their buildings and equipment. Sounds like a good opportunity for a McDowells expansion.

McDowell's Worldwide!

5 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Jesus, this thing is turning into the opening scene of Enemy at the Gates. 

1 minute ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

The failed river crossing of the last few days certainly indicate that. 

It's been noted that more and more Ukrainian aircraft are being noticed in the skies over Ukraine, and then there's this:

• Rage+1 1