Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russian state media wants to attack Germany. 

cheryl-cole-okay.gif  X2

If it was just Germany on its own, with no Poland and NATO/U.S. forces to drive through….they’d be an easier out than Ukraine. Might be a good confidence building exercise for Russia to get relegated. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Macron is a pussy.

In that thread Macron also says that NATO's position is that no tanks or planes will be supplied.

The French and Germans are such weaklings.  Also, he chose his words carefully “almost an official position of NATO.”   The fact is that they got “assault aircraft” (helos) from us and MBTs from Czechs and Poles already. There’s no such agreement and if we decide to give more, it will happen.  He should have stayed home, this trip made him look worse. 

• Hook 'Em 4

33 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I find it disconcerting that one of our highest ranked IR/security studies admitted and educated a Russian spy whose cover story was (checks notes) …. “I’m Brazilian.” 

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

His professor had a thread about it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Saw somebody else bitching that he wears a t-shirt while meeting world leaders.
He doesn’t skip arm and torso day, why the fuck would he wear anything but a t-shirt?
49b04565-a1ca-42cf-be32-ba8e8b2efc37.jpg

He’s an actor who understands public presentation well. He’s also a wartime president so he’s projecting that look.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Wonder if Russia would fuck around and try to start some shit from Transnistria.

I'm guessing Putin wouldn't be that fucking stupid (but he keeps showing how fucking stupid he is, so....), because that opens the door to those troops being removed from Transnistria, and Russia would have no options to reinforce them.

Again, the idiots trying to defend Russia and claim this is about Nazis or NATO or bullshit tinfoil qanon bioweapons labs need to actually do their own fucking research and listen to what Putin actually has to say, because, you know, he's running the show, and Putin is literally telling the world why he is doing this.

These guys are awesome to watch.  They make Baghdad Bob look like an amateur.  They are so much in love with the smell of their own farts, and have their heads so far up their own asses, it's almost breathtaking.

They really are aggy.  I'm surprised they haven't already created a monument in Moscow dedicated to the 2022 Victory in the Special Military Operation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

These guys are awesome to watch.  They make Baghdad Bob look like an amateur.  They are so much in love with the smell of their own farts, and have their heads so far up their own asses, it's almost breathtaking.

They really are aggy.  I'm surprised they haven't already created a monument in Moscow dedicated to the 2022 Victory in the Special Military Operation.

Don't worry, I am sure they will put it on the wall of the Kremlin. 

Serious. This is a big deal. It could pull in the Chetniks in Serbia. Lets bring back the Byzantines. 

• Hook 'Em 1