Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

And here our military command took up the challenge. Our military can’t be satisfied with a second place at the mental disability contest. They took up the challenge, and they DID IT. They achieved the shell hunger. It’s impossible, unbelievable, but these fantastic people did the impossible – they f*cked up everything.

In Krasyni Luch, there are two large groups of warehouses, the “dynamite warehouse” and the warehouse for the pyrotechnic plant in Petrovskoye – two places specifically designed for storing explosives, with all the safety measures. All artillery ammunitions brought into the city were put into one convenient pile, close to the railway station. And everything went up in the air from one hit, destroying nearby streets. At least you managed to pull trains away from the station.

And next on the list are Snezhnoye and other less known places, and the many hours of explosions I’ve heard with my own ears. Now it is not the Ukrainian army that has the shell hunger, which was predicted by media-prostitute Shurygyn, but now we have shell hunger. It’s a second one – we just switched from the deficit 122mm to 152mm caliber, and now again.

You won’t convince your soldiers that you are such idiots. That you are such idiots that you believed our idiotic propaganda that UAF has no rockets left to reach the warehouse. Such idiots that you decided “Well, they won’t do that again, probably” and continued piling the ammunitions.

I'm guessing "shell hunger" is "shortage of artillery shells. 

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Lol go ahead and put a toe onto Attu and see what happens. 

It's almost as if Russia is looking for ways to fuck up. Like they enjoy it.

3 hours ago, MillerEP said:

British basic training? Gotta admit, Ukrainians with bagpipes'd be kinda awesome.

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

It's almost as if Russia is looking for ways to fuck up. Like they enjoy it.

British basic training? Gotta admit, Ukrainians with bagpipes'd be kinda awesome.

Did ya see their band singing for the 4th? Imagine a bunch of pissed Ukrainians in kilts. Troops taking Moscow playing this! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

"Total Drunkenness is Recorded" is going to be my new band name.

Maybe a Hank Williams Jr or David Allan Coe cover band.

Would have to change title from passive to active. I can't see Hank choosing passive, and I doubt that it is known to Coe.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Did ya see their band singing for the 4th? Imagine a bunch of pissed Ukrainians in kilts. Troops taking Moscow playing this! 

I want some 7 nation army blaring through the streets (maybe/maybe not on bagpipes)

• Hook 'Em 2

oooppppssssss. 

Having no real knowledge of day to day life in Russia, how often does shit randomly burn/explode there? Recently, it seems like there have been enormous events like this almost daily…at least several times per week. Is that so common that it’s not raising any Russian spidey senses? Because if we hypothetically invaded Canada, and a bunch of stuff around the country started blowing up, I’m pretty sure we’d all be quite concerned about what was really going on.

55 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Because if we hypothetically invaded Canada, and a bunch of stuff around the country started blowing up, I’m pretty sure we’d all be quite concerned about what was really going on.

We would need to start looking for people like Ryan Reynolds’s and William Shatner.

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

Having no real knowledge of day to day life in Russia, how often does shit randomly burn/explode there? Recently, it seems like there have been enormous events like this almost daily…at least several times per week. Is that so common that it’s not raising any Russian spidey senses? Because if we hypothetically invaded Canada, and a bunch of stuff around the country started blowing up, I’m pretty sure we’d all be quite concerned about what was really going on.

The Russians that don’t brain-drain themselves and leave the country seem to basically be sheep. They’re pretty much willing to take unlimited abuse as long as it comes from Mother Russia and not an outsider. They’ve also been conditioned to not speak out under any circumstances, otherwise they’re off to the gulag. It’s a sad sight, really.

I am seeing on Twitter reports that Lithuania isn’t budging in their implementation of sanctions on certain rail traffic to Kaliningrad, despite some pressure from Berlin and certain quarters in Brussels.  Apparently also an opinion that their reading of the sanctions package is correct, not Germany’s. I am not 100 percent confident on these accounts, so not linking— but I think the reports are accurate.

On the propaganda front— there are some images allegedly of Lithuania destroying rail connections with Russia, some circulating as “thank you” from seemingly Ukraine friendly accounts. These reports are fake and images not accurate, so don’t spread— it’s only certain goods that can’t pass. Lithuania isn’t cutting all rail traffic.

Russia-friendly accounts also bit mad that someone may have used a pellet gun to shoot at RU-plated trucks in Lithuania. Maybe happened, maybe didn’t. Utterly stupid and irrelevant “threat.”  But I do suggest letting TxTow get time off for good behavior if he agrees to go drop rocks on Russian trucks in Lithuania. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

"Total Drunkenness is Recorded" is going to be my new band name.

Maybe a Hank Williams Jr or David Allan Coe cover band.

17 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Would have to change title from passive to active. I can't see Hank choosing passive, and I doubt that it is known to Coe.

Total Drunkenness Recorded - This could cover a lot of ground,  maybe a west campus party or a Texas OU game.  Could be a lot of things. I like it.

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I am seeing on Twitter reports that Lithuania isn’t budging in their implementation of sanctions on certain rail traffic to Kaliningrad, despite some pressure from Berlin and certain quarters in Brussels.  Apparently also an opinion that their reading of the sanctions package is correct, not Germany’s. I am not 100 percent confident on these accounts, so not linking— but I think the reports are accurate.

On the propaganda front— there are some images allegedly of Lithuania destroying rail connections with Russia, some circulating as “thank you” from seemingly Ukraine friendly accounts. These reports are fake and images not accurate, so don’t spread— it’s only certain goods that can’t pass. Lithuania isn’t cutting all rail traffic.

Russia-friendly accounts also bit mad that someone may have used a pellet gun to shoot at RU-plated trucks in Lithuania. Maybe happened, maybe didn’t. Utterly stupid and irrelevant “threat.”  But I do suggest letting TxTow get time off for good behavior if he agrees to go drop rocks on Russian trucks in Lithuania. 

Yeah, I think the point is to prohibit export of Russian goods, don't let Ukrainian grain or Russian oil ship out of the porta of Kaliningrad so only allow what is needed for local consumption.  The point is not to starve Kaliningrad.