Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

The $400 million package includes four additional rocket systems, additional ammunition for those systems, three tactical vehicles to “recover equipment, support Ukrainian efforts to repair, resupply as the battle continues,” 1,000 rounds of 155 mm artillery ammunition, demolition munitions, counter battery systems, and spare parts and other equipment, the official said.

The 1,000 rounds of 155 mm artillery ammunition that the US is providing to Ukraine in this package is a “new type” of ammunition that the US has not provided to Ukraine previously, the official added.

“It has greater precision, it offers Ukraine precise targeting, precise capability for specific targets, it will save ammunition, it will be more effective due to the precision, so it’s a further evolution in our support for Ukraine in this battle for the Donbas,” the official said.

Shark Tank Writing GIF

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/08/politics/us-ukraine-arms-shipment/index.html

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

Not saying that isn't what he is doing, but with the  smoke behind him he may have just fired his rocket salvo and popping flares while turning for home?

One or two incendiary artillery shells would lite that field a lot easier. 

Russians are evil pieces of dick. 

7 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Can we update the title of the tread?

Me no understand what it says and my  I am sure most ppl at you’ll jobs got to be wondering why Russian letters on your computer daily 

"Hey Russian warship, go fuck yourself"

It's what the original defenders of Snake Island told the Moscow/Mockba at the start of the war and now the Moscow is at the bottom of the black sea.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

An expanded article with additional craziness:

It’s unfathomable to me that this ranting piece of excrement can bang on about the unstoppable course of history and how everyone else is to blame for the Ukrainians his army killed, and we still have people on this board pumping some inchoate ideas of diplomacy.

Putin did have a moment of clarity, though:

Yes, perfectly said.  We don’t need such a a country at all, it’s entirely superfluous. Detrimental even. We need it like tits on a bull.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/putin-threatens-ukraine-to-agree-to-terms-or-else-the-worst-is-yet-to-come-01657240142?siteid=yhoof2

We make better vodka anyway.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

So there's been some news that ~70% or so of Russian artillery/missiles are no longer getting to their targets. But no one talking about why. Obviously the munitions were shot down, the Ukrainians got some new toys from us.

Spoiler

Brought this up with a coworker (former Army combat medic), who mentioned talking to one of his buds who is helping out over there who said, on the phone, "I think I just heard a C-RAM going off." They have a very distinct sound...

So he thinks we sent em a bunch of C-RAMs.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

"Hey Russian warship, go fuck yourself"

It's what the original defenders of Snake Island told the Moscow/Mockba at the start of the war and now the Moscow is at the bottom of the black sea.

Ohhh never mind then, keep this title

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

So there's been some news that ~70% or so of Russian artillery/missiles are no longer getting to their targets. But no one talking about why. Obviously the munitions were shot down, the Ukrainians got some new toys from us.

Hide contents

Brought this up with a coworker (former Army combat medic), who mentioned talking to one of his buds who is helping out over there who said, on the phone, "I think I just heard a C-RAM going off." They have a very distinct sound...

So he thinks we sent em a bunch of C-RAMs.

Awesome if they have C-RAMs in theater. The Russians using anti-ship and S-300 missiles for strikes is telling as well.

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

28 minutes ago, Fico said:

ATACMS! Fuck yea. Put the Kerch bridge clock back on.

Quite a few on Twitter noting that there's no FT article that states this. All of their reporting says the same as the other articles on the $400MM package

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Ok that's it for now, I'm being more selective so I don't stroke out everyone's pages.

These fucks really should be left to defend for themselves and a good ass kicking again.

they are really afraid to lose gas  

3 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

These fucks really should be left to defend for themselves and a good ass kicking again.

they are really afraid to lose gas  

It's been suggested on this board that Germans are squishy on the war because their grandfathers are all Russian.

Edited by Parliament
  • Haha 1