Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

I love the word "cookoff" and am glad I learned it here, on the surl, from our very own military folks.

I especially love watching Russian military equipment cookoff because I know that each detonation represents that many fewer innocent Ukrainian civilians they can slaughter.

And I also imagine, and hope, it's taking some Russian assholes with it, every time it happens.

Edited by utee94
  • Hook 'Em 5

Dumb as fuck.Russians admitting they hit civilian targets on purpose.  Russian puppets admitting to being puppets.

Court seizes assets of Ukrainian MP Kovalov, suspected of treason, cooperation with Russia. Oleksiy Kovalov, a wanted lawmaker from the Servant of the People party, spoke in favor of the integration of Kherson Oblast into Russia and openly admitted cooperating with Russia.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Yes, we will pay you more. Sorry our money is worthless. Here, have some more. 

Those volunteer units….there’s no way they will spend even a few months to train them up.  Those fuckers will be dying in combat in a few weeks. And the regular troops will happily send them in to die or guard ammo dumps.

• Hook 'Em 1

When Sudan turns you down

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

U.S. officials have closely been eyeing the deal between Moscow and Khartoum, which was first made public in late 2020. If it went through, it would grant Russia a strategic foothold on the Red Sea, where some 30 percent of the world’s container traffic passes each year. The naval base would be Russia’s first in Africa, which U.S. officials feared Moscow could use to project power further afield into the Indian Ocean.

Russia’s Red Sea naval ambitions appear to have run afoul of complicated internal dynamics within Sudan’s military leadership, which took power from a civilian-led transitional government following a coup in October last year. Although the deputy head of the country’s ruling military council, Gen. Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo—known as Hemeti—has embraced Moscow, the coup leader and de facto head of state, Gen. Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, has sought to avoid alienating the West and his other key allies in the region, including Egypt. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Since y'all all know video games are near and dear to my heart, I found this mildly amusing:

https://www.pcgamer.com/after-the-tech-exodus-russian-state-prepares-to-fund-its-own-national-game-engine/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=social

After the tech exodus, Russian state prepares to fund its own 'national game engine'
By Joshua Wolens published about 10 hours ago

Supporting an independent Russian game engine could require 'billions of rubles over many years.'

Ukraine uses their missiles against ammo depots, supply hubs, command posts.  Russia uses their missiles mostly against civilians. And Russia is using a lot of bombers and ships to launch, and the ships in particular are resource intensive to maintain.

it’s almost as if Russia knows they can’t win, and so will destroy everything they can’t have