Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

So a region that is completely surrounded wants to join Russia.... Nice. 

We really need to help Moldova deal with those 1,500 Russian soldiers, who probably aren’t well-supplied at all.

Also, damn, HIMARS really fucked up that bridge.  Some serious structural integrity issues.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

We really need to help Moldova deal with those 1,500 Russian soldiers, who probably aren’t well-supplied at all.

Also, damn, HIMARS really fucked up that bridge.  Some serious structural integrity issues.

I wonder if they are being supplied at all. And yeah, drop the bridge, start over. 

Ukrainian resistance has been solid,

Think back to the French Resistance and how effective they were, how many Germans they killed, how much they sabotaged, how much crucial help they provided leading up to D-Day and then after.

Now imagine them with smartphones that had GPS receivers, cameras, and the ability to easily transmit that information and photos.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Pescado_Rojo intends to bang Jessica Chastain tonight....I'll let you know how it goes. 

46c7733a-dd24-4c3f-b68d-6a6a9a676e2a_tex

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

kill every last one of them

40 minutes ago, texastough said:

That would feel good but they are needed to trade for pows

Yeah.....gotta make the smart play here.  Capture them - and ALL of their weapons and ammo -- and use them as leverage.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

How did they find footage of me in New Orleans in 1985?

I mean.....if drunkenly attacking street signs is now something we're shitting on, I suspect a WHOLE BUNCH of the posters 'round here are about to get a bit uncomfortable.

Not me, of course.  Other posters.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I’m shocked - shocked - that those two heroes did not immediately run down and sign up for duty in Ukraine.  Still, someone has to stay home and protect the wives and girlfriends of troops at the front from traitorous traffic signs. 

FIFY

How do you say Sancho in Russian? 

9 hours ago, The Dog said:

They aren't attacking any Russian territory unless Russia is launching attacks from that location.

Ukraine has already been attacking the Russian navy. 

One misconception I'm seeding is that the US said for Ukraine not to "attack Russia directly". That's not entirely accurate - they can use GMLRS attacks on Russian positions in Russia if Russia is attacking Ukraine from there. 

So there is a restriction on the use of the weapon systems sent by the US.  Does this allow for Ukraine to invade the reclaim Crimea? and to reposition as necessary to support this action or is it restricted to the present day contested border?

17 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Right on. Hopefully it's kicking ass with us sending another 580 and we get a documentary about it in another couple of years. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I listened to a new Peter Zeihan interview today. His concern is that the US and NATO will effectively run out of ammo to give to Ukraine by the end of the year because we haven't really ramped up production.

Edited by Schulz2.0
  • Rage+1 1

34 minutes ago, Nivek said:

So there is a restriction on the use of the weapon systems sent by the US.  Does this allow for Ukraine to invade the reclaim Crimea? and to reposition as necessary to support this action or is it restricted to the present day contested border?

My understanding is that Crimea is still internationally recognized (certainly by the US/EU/UN) as Ukrainian soil, so my guess is that it would be fair game.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

I listened to a new Peter Zeihan interview today. His concern is that the US and NATO will effectively run out of ammo to give to Ukraine by the end of the year because we haven't really ramped up production.

I get that.  And I believe we will be better able at doing all the workarounds.  We have...recent experience...with supply chain problems.

17 minutes ago, Johnny Chimpo said:

Yea, we need to pull our heads out of our asses and kick the production industries in gear. 

I'm sure we are.  But building reliable precision munitions isn't just a switch you flip.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

Crimea is Ukraine. The US has stated as such.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1