Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

(R): Do you understand… there was an offensive here two days ago, 752 were attacking the ukrops and 25 people died. 25. 25 f*cking guys have died. Simply, 25 have died, all “200” *dead*. It’s a complete slaughter. Total a*s. What they are telling you on the TV, don’t believe it, don’t. It’s a complete a*s here. A f*ckload of dead, a f*ckload of f*cked up tanks, it’s a f*cking a*ss. I’m telling you seriously.

https://wartranslated.com/intercepted-call-from-the-1st-platoon-im-alone-left/

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I am enjoying seeing my tax dollars going toward something useful and destructive.

I don't know about you, but my Basic Training rifle range targets were pop-up guys with AKs and red stars on their caps.

I salivate every time they ring the bell.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

36 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I don't know about you, but my Basic Training rifle range targets were pop-up guys with AKs and red stars on their caps.

I salivate every time they ring the bell.

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

And we did it with iron sights.  And M16A2s.  Which were basically Vietnam-era with a few small mods.

I was talking to a friend I knew from basic training about this stuff, and he mentioned we gave the Ukrainians some NBC gear, and that there’s been two generations of gas masks since we were in back in the early 90s.  Made me feel old - the masks we had was designed in the late 50s.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1