Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Maybe the play is to let them stay in Ukraine if they surrender now and wait out the war as a pow.  Will be plenty of construction work for years, need some labor for the rebuild. They can maybe for the first time live somewhere with hot water and a bathroom. 

Many of them will discover that they have Ukrainian great-grandparents and apply to stay.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

So they have hit the ammo dumps and supply bases. Then the command structure, then now the bridges…

This is textbook for an offensive and if I was a Russian commander I would find any reason I could not to be in the their HQ the next few days because that is the other textbook thing to hit once as the offensive becomes underway…

So is this the point where the Ukes start sounding deguello?

15 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

That's a risky move. If I were Russia, I think I'd take as much money as they would send me. This approach limits the income that we all know is going away in the future, and risks pissing off the Europeans in the process all for the hope of getting sanctions relief. We'll see how it plays out...

6 hours ago, Skipper said:

I miss Shady's commentary/analysis of what he's seeing on the ground in Germany.  I'm guessing the majority support for Ukraine we saw in the weeks after the invasion is waning as fall/winter get closer.

What happened to Shady? Did I miss something? I guess now that you mention it he has been absent a while. 

13 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

What happened to Shady? Did I miss something? I guess now that you mention it he has been absent a while. 

No idea.  I haven't followed this thread as closely as I did (although still read more pages than not) and haven't seen him post in a long time.

6 hours ago, Skipper said:

I miss Shady's commentary/analysis of what he's seeing on the ground in Germany.  I'm guessing the majority support for Ukraine we saw in the weeks after the invasion is waning as fall/winter get closer.

26 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Checked his page to see the last time he was here. It's fairly recent. Before he went to laying low he posted in the mental health thread. He could probably use a few syllables said in his favor and whatever good vibes you can muster up.

• Hook 'Em 7

That's a risky move. If I were Russia, I think I'd take as much money as they would send me. This approach limits the income that we all know is going away in the future, and risks pissing off the Europeans in the process all for the hope of getting sanctions relief. We'll see how it plays out...

What I’ve read is RU is now betting on the West support folding over energy costs plus famine/refugee issues long before the Russian people protest as Russians expect a shit life.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I presume that the drunk gals in prom dresses popping out of the sunroof will confuse the Orcs while the UKA troops jamming to techno down below pop off some javelins.

Not to mention that the rank-and-file will assume it's their own generals who stole the limo.

I mean, why wouldn't a Russian general steal a limo? That's probably how the Ukrainians identified so many.