Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Have we talked about Poland acquiring up to 1,200 K2  Black Panther main battle tanks from Korea and KA-50 trainer/ground attack aircraft? They’re already on the F-16, F-35s coming, and they bought the (badass) K2 because we can’t get them Abrams fast enough. 

This is “get the Commonwealth back together” type shit, Poland becomes Europe’s most fearsome military if this goes through. Are they prepping a false Vladimir to install in Muscovy?

https://news.yahoo.com/analysis-massive-polish-arms-deal-091045753.html

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 5

Just now, utee94 said:

I'd definitely start boycotting H&M if I had any idea what it was!

Cheap clothing chain. Swedish brand. 

H&M Group is a family of brands and businesses, making it possible for customers around the world to express themselves through fashion and design, and to choose a more sustainable lifestyle. We create value for people and society in general by delivering our customer offering and by developing with a focus on sustainable and profitable growth.

Link to their board of directors. 

https://hmgroup.com/about-us/corporate-governance/

• Hook 'Em 1

The shit with the castration video, I saw a bunch of the regular OSINT people talking about it, but thankfully not posting the video and I was avoiding those threads, and then all of the sudden there’s photos of a Ukrainian soldier who was decapitated and had his head and hands stuck on a wire fence.

Me on Twitter, taking a break for a while so I don’t see something worse (my settings were right, it’s just something somebody posted  a few minutes before and it hadn’t been flagged yet).

backing up homer simpson GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The shit with the castration video, I saw a bunch of the regular OSINT people talking about it, but thankfully not posting the video and I was avoiding those threads, and then all of the sudden there’s photos of a Ukrainian soldier who was decapitated and had his head and hands stuck on a wire fence.

Me on Twitter, taking a break for a while so I don’t see something worse (my settings were right, it’s just something somebody posted  a few minutes before and it hadn’t been flagged yet).

backing up homer simpson GIF

I haven't made myself watch "Come and See" yet. There's a repeat performance happening in real time. 

34 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Germany about to go, someone think of the poor Russians, they are the ones hurting, we need to help them out and remove sanctions. They will do it as well 

They already have a handful of politicians bitching that they need to do what it takes get natural from Russia back.

On another note,

Edited by Schulz2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2

Russia and Ukraine trading blame on who attacked a prison in the occupied Donetsk region that killed over 40 Ukrainian POWs.  Russians say it was a HIMARS strike, which would be convenient for them. They want nothing more than HIMARS to get used against civilians or other off-limits targets.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Russia and Ukraine trading blame on who attacked a prison in the occupied Donetsk region that killed over 40 Ukrainian POWs.  Russians say it was a HIMARS strike, which would be convenient for them. They want nothing more than HIMARS to get used against civilians or other off-limits targets.

The Russians are also trying to say that the Ukrainians hit the prison to prevent Azov POWs from testifying about Ukrainian war crimes. Laughable.

• Hook 'Em 3

39 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

The Russians are also trying to say that the Ukrainians hit the prison to prevent Azov POWs from testifying about Ukrainian war crimes. Laughable.

everything they say is a lie.  Don't even justify it.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Captainant said:

It's always exhausting when a lying and authoritarian leader tells obvious lies and his sychophants uncritically repeat them. It's how these sorts of groups seize and maintain power - big lies eat up all the oxygen in the dialogue and steal the focus from genuine issues

They were also floating a story last night about the West wanting Russia to fall apart, which would lead to 12 more independent nations with nukes, and therefore the West needs to stop interfering in Ukraine or it would lead to nuclear proliferation.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They were also floating a story last night about the West wanting Russia to fall apart, which would lead to 12 more independent nations with nukes, and therefore the West needs to stop interfering in Ukraine or it would lead to nuclear proliferation.  

Well there was a conference to that effect in Prague last week. They had a map and everything, it was more like 30 nations.  A bunch of exiled ethnic minority representatives. 

• Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If they are marveling at indoor plumbing (some ancient Romans even had it), then they have already fallen apart.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

everything they say is a lie.  Don't even justify it.  

Truth. This shit shouldn’t even be reported on, at least not like that. The story tries to be balanced, but there’s zero fucking reason to do that when it’s obvious bullshit. Just enables the spread of disinfo.