Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

10 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Saddest thing is, the Russians probably legitimately thought the WW2 exhibit represented the height of active, modern military vehicles.

If they are marveling as gas furnaces and toilets I think they are starting to see bigger issues.  Or they would, if they were educated worth a shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Saddest thing is, the Russians probably legitimately thought the WW2 exhibit represented the height of active, modern military vehicles.

Funny, but since it's possibly accurate, they should move that stuff away from schools and other civilian areas. No reason to give Russians any type of cover story for bombing said locations. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Funny, but since it's possibly accurate, they should move that stuff away from schools and other civilian areas. No reason to give Russians any type of cover story for bombing said locations. 

I mean, I hear you.  But the Russians are gonna shoot the civvy stuff they're going to shoot no matter what.  If you move this historic stuff around, then the excuse is "they were shifting their military gear around, so legit target."  Also, seems like the Ukrainians may have higher priorities.  

They can keep that T-34 and Katyusha in my driveway if they want.  Chad Jr. is really fixated on tanks and armored vehicles right now, so they'd get a lot of love.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

If they are marveling as gas furnaces and toilets I think they are starting to see bigger issues.  Or they would, if they were educated worth a shit. 

Rural people from the outer regions.  Pretty sure people in Moscow and Saint Petersburg have most modern amenities.

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Rural people from the outer regions.  Pretty sure people in Moscow and Saint Petersburg have most modern amenities.

Granted, but again, if they are marveling at it, it shows what a shithole that country really is.  They could build infrastructure, they just choose not to.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

Granted, but again, if they are marveling at it, it shows what a shithole that country really is.  They could build infrastructure, they just choose not to.  

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Wish I could remember which writer penned ‘neo-feudalism’ to describe Russia’s makeup.

It’s be in Putin’s best interest to develop the infrastructure in the rural areas rather than using them as cannon fodder.  He could count on those folks to put down any resistance in the large cities.  But at least their parents get washing machines or shitty cars when they die.

36 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Lol they made Rome an Islamic state. That’s top shelf trolling. 

Agree, pretty strong job but fuck Russia.

Why did Switzerland get to colonize Liechtenstein? Reviving GDR is good. I have no idea what's going on in Bulgaria. Portugal reverse colonized by Brazil. 

5 hours ago, MillerEP said:

^That's some good stuff there.

This is a good map, because is kind of outlines the areas and the fuckery they are going to try to sow in these regions/nations.   Notice how Finland is absent from the map.  

• Hook 'Em 1