Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Russia going to be even more pissed off at us than usual (usual = since Feb 24 Special Military Operation).  US unsealed an indictment in Florida dealing with somebody trying to fuck around with our social media, among other things.  If you want to discuss the political groups, there's a CR thread, I was just pointing out that we've indicted a Russian here in the US for directly fucking around and finding out.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

^^^^^shes already found a mid 40s american through her only fans  account and he is already is paying the bills....   she aint got time for her captured husband

My guess is if she's married to grampa there she looks more like Santa's sack of toys than a camgirl, but maybe Russia is still honoring his contract and direct-depositing the cash back home.

He kind of looks relieved by his upgrade status to POW as well.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Parliament said:

And we've only seen a fraction of all the kickassery my tax dollars are buying.

nice humblebrag! Way to go!

I kid. Yeah, I am cool with supporting the death of Putin's empire with my tax dollars. 

Monthly time to say it. 

Fuck Russia and Fuck Putin. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Not to be cold blooded, but a lot of our systems are being battlefield tested in ways we couldn’t do in training or in Afghanistan or Iraq. That includes our intelligence gathering aircraft, etc.  

And that’s a very good thing.   

That’s all true,

Other scary part is that china is taking notes and learning a lot as well. They probably updating a lot of their military guides because of this  

• Hook 'Em 1

Trying to resupply by sea. Neptune/Harpoon time, but the risk is that Russia retaliates on grain shipments

I’ve been out of the loop lately but I kinda feel like Erdogan told Putin “no sinking grain ships in the Black Sea.”
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Not to be cold blooded, but a lot of our systems are being battlefield tested in ways we couldn’t do in training or in Afghanistan or Iraq. That includes our intelligence gathering aircraft, etc.  

And that’s a very good thing.   

And Poland sharpened their claws helping us there.

• Drool 1

Apparently the internet has identified one of the non-humans who castrated and killed that Ukrainian soldier. Grain of salt with the actual identification, until further verification I suppose.

There are no graphic media in the link.

https://radaronline.com/p/russian-soldier-accused-castrating-ukrainian-allegedly-identified/

If the reported strike on the Black Sea Fleet HQ in Sevastopol today, on Russian Navy Day, is true is that the announcement UKR now has ATACMS or is that in range of the announced, and possibly documented in use in UKR, 155mm guided smart shells?

EDIT- just looked up air miles from Odessa to Sevastopol(188mi) making ATACMS, airstrike, or saboteurs pretty much the only choices. Which then brings up, if ATACMS, coincidental timing( Russian Navy Day) or flexing on China via RU during Pelosi’s trip to Taiwan?

If the strike is true, and wasn’t sabotage, Russian air defense is total crap.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

If the reported strike on the Black Sea Fleet HQ in Sevastopol today, on Russian Navy Day, is true is that the announcement UKR now has ATACMS or is that in range of the announced, and possibly documented in use in UKR, 155mm guided smart shells?

EDIT- just looked up air miles from Odessa to Sevastopol(188mi) making ATACMS, airstrike, or saboteurs pretty much the only choices. Which then brings up, if ATACMS, coincidental timing( Russian Navy Day) or flexing on China via RU during Pelosi’s trip to Taiwan?

If the strike is true, and wasn’t sabotage, Russian air defense is total crap.

Do you have a link for the reported strike?