Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

54 minutes ago, Humble Beast said:

This is an interesting change in tone from mainstream media. 60 minutes messaging is pretty tightly controlled. Why now?

I am sure the source for their reporting is Russian agents, they are good at the propaganda side of the house and just like they influence the amnesty international 

watch now how the right media and trolls will run away with this and go why we sending them weapons and they gonna end up in China or blame Biden etc

Edited by Gengs1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Brother, we should heat up an MRE on a Bradley one day. I bet we can steal one from the corp. 

I used to trade for the pork patty, a chunk of compressed cardboard that I doubt they make anymore.

It's not that I liked it. It's because guys would be so desperate to unload it that they'd throw in extra poguey bait.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

I am sure the source for their reporting is Russian agents, they are good at the propaganda side of the house and just like they influence the amnesty international 

watch now how the right media and trolls will run away with this and go why we sending them weapons and they gonna end up in China or blame Biden etc

So if that’s the case, why would 60 minutes run this and promote it?

They know that will be the response, so why run it? They could’ve edited it heavily. They still try to shape public opinion. 

My guess is that we’re not going to be providing as much assistance going forward. This is part of building a broad justification for not continuing, given that we said we would keep doing it. 

• Fuck You 1

DPRK entering the fray?

Desperate Putin 'is considering turning to Kim Jong Un for help in Ukraine and offering energy and grain in return for 100,000 soldiers', Russian reports claim

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11083715/Desperate-Putin-considering-turning-Kim-Jong-help-Ukraine.html

14 minutes ago, Humble Beast said:

They know that will be the response, so why run it? They could’ve edited it heavily. They still try to shape public opinion. 

My guess is that we’re not going to be providing as much assistance going forward. This is part of building a broad justification for not continuing, given that we said we would keep doing it. 

Sure, comrade. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Humble Beast said:

I am sure some of the reporting is true, the influence Russia had over the country and corruptions they learned from them. The amount can be argued and ppl always find ways to make money in a war, hell how much did we sell Germany in ww1 and 2?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/05/europe/russian-hypersonic-missile-scientist-arrest-treason-hnk-intl/index.html

CNN)A leading Russian scientist in hypersonic flight was arrested on suspicion of treason on Friday, according to Russian state media.

Dr Alexander Shiplyuk, director of the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of the Russian Academy of Sciences' Siberian Branch, is the third Russian scientist this summer to be arrested on suspicion of treason.

The institute's scientific director Vasily Fomin told the Russian news agency TASS that Shiplyuk was sent to the Lefortovo pre-trial detention center in Moscow.

His detention comes after the arrest on June 27 of the chief researcher of the institute, Anatoly Maslov, who is suspected of transferring state secret data related to hypersonic missiles.

On June 30, the Sovetsky District Court of Novosibirsk arrested another scientist, Dmitry Kolker, a researcher at the Institute of Laser Physics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

Kolker was detained on state treason charges for allegedly collaborating with China's security services, Reuters reported.

Kolker, who was diagnosed with stage four cancer, died while being transferred from the pre-trial detention center.

• Hook 'Em 1