Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

12 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Russia gearing up for mobilization or a cover story of losing to NATO?

Putin can’t lose.  That’s why he’s trying to get the North Koreans in there after the Syrian stuff fell through, even though the Russian/Korean language barrier will be insane, and the Norks will die by the thousands.

He’s that fucking desperate.

• Hook 'Em 1

Manpower is one issue, but Russia is also running out of weapons. I seriously doubt that the NK deal with come through - not least of all because Kim knows half of them will surrender to the first non-Russian they see outside of NK. But if it does, are they just going to human wave attack? Or will they bring their own weapons?

I wouldnt be so sure that the Norks are going to be complete cannon fodder. 

unless they are literally conscripts from this year, all the Norks do all year is literally train to kill Americans.  

The NK army gets the best overall items- not saying its great, but they arent starving like the rest of the country, and they know how to actually use their weapons, right now Russia is clearing out their Siberian gulags and putting those prisoners on the front line. 

while those guys may be ruthless horrible people, they are all about themselves.   While the Norks are all about NOT being seen as cowards or giving into the imperialist Americans (or in this case American supplied UKr). 

I wouldnt be too shocked if the Norks arrive that they are actually more useful than the Russian conscripts and may even provide real support. 

• Drool 1

13 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

Manpower is one issue, but Russia is also running out of weapons. I seriously doubt that the NK deal with come through - not least of all because Kim knows half of them will surrender to the first non-Russian they see outside of NK. But if it does, are they just going to human wave attack? Or will they bring their own weapons?

And I’d like to know how the Russians will get them in theater and integrated with the Russians.  They could easily cause many more problems than they are worth, just with keeping them supplied.  But at least they’ll be used to 1960s-era Soviet tech.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Reading up on mobilization in the 2014 occupied territories - they are literally grabbing people off the streets that are of age.  People are getting more and more pissed because A) you can buy your way out of it if you have the money, and B) they are told they are Russian citizens, but people in Russia are not being rounded up and forcibly conscripted.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Reading up on mobilization in the 2014 occupied territories - they are literally grabbing people off the streets that are of age.  People are getting more and more pissed because A) you can buy your way out of it if you have the money, and B) they are told they are Russian citizens, but people in Russia are not being rounded up and forcibly conscripted.

One of the other things that I read on this is RU didn’t think to exempt the facilities guys in Donbass from forced mobilization and infrastructure shit is failing everywhere and there is no one to maintain it or fix it.
  • Hook 'Em 3

There are women you date, women you marry, and then there are women you go out drinking with because they will start a bar brawl and all you have to do is fight one dude and she'll take out the rest.
Alina.jpeg.ea2c77cb955cc6b6d9792fe9d18a4ab9.jpeg

I’m going to guess she is ‘brown eyes’ from the early UKR morale propaganda featuring face covered female soldiers since she is a former Ms Ukraine contestant.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I wouldnt be so sure that the Norks are going to be complete cannon fodder. 

unless they are literally conscripts from this year, all the Norks do all year is literally train to kill Americans.  

The NK army gets the best overall items- not saying its great, but they arent starving like the rest of the country, and they know how to actually use their weapons, right now Russia is clearing out their Siberian gulags and putting those prisoners on the front line. 

while those guys may be ruthless horrible people, they are all about themselves.   While the Norks are all about NOT being seen as cowards or giving into the imperialist Americans (or in this case American supplied UKr). 

I wouldnt be too shocked if the Norks arrive that they are actually more useful than the Russian conscripts and may even provide real support. 

They train against Americans that they met decades ago. They have no idea how to fight a modern war against modern weaponry and tactics. Also, this isn't their war. Russian soldiers are giving up and this is their war. 

I went down the rabbit hole with this series a while ago and it proved illuminating on just how detached they are from fielding a real modern army. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Hook 'Em 4

39 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

There are women you date, women you marry, and then there are women you go out drinking with because they will start a bar brawl and all you have to do is fight one dude and she'll take out the rest.

Alina.jpeg

I dunno.  That sounds like marriage material to me.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Even if 100,000 North Koreans show up to fight (and I suspect they're superior soldiers to the LPR/DPR/DrunkTuvans/TikTokChechens/WagnerFreaks/ReleasedCriminals), how does Russia even supply them once they get inside Ukraine?

Hopefully they travel by ship and we sink it before it arrives.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Even if 100,000 North Koreans show up to fight (and I suspect they're superior soldiers to the LPR/DPR/DrunkTuvans/TikTokChechens/WagnerFreaks/ReleasedCriminals), how does Russia even supply them once they get inside Ukraine?

Scavaging and cannibalism.  

• Hook 'Em 1