Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, Auto Driller said:

Holy shit, closing the Baltic Sea to the Russian fleet is a geopolitical disaster for Putin.

They need to get in first, I am sure Putin will give a lot of $ to Hungary leadership to prevent it, they’ll get it but will be a battle 

Modern siege blocks off whole sections of a country. Amazing.

And nice to see that collaboration/aka fucking around is leading to finding out.

Looks like some big brains in the Ukraine were not fucking around regarding planning for action in front of and behind the lines before all this went down. They continue to be very impressive.

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

I imagine that local collaborators in Kherson are sweating bullets right now. No way to leave, and everyone knows what you did…

There's probably just a few folks left with living memory of the last time Ukrainians dealt with fascist collaborators... Those folks giving aid and comfort to ivan are gonna have a baaaaaaaaad time

"The entire leadership of the occupiers is being evacuated to the Dnipro - the head of Mykolaiv OVA Vitaly Kim."

Wish they could prevent them from leaving and have some local "trials" for those assholes once Ukraine has completely reestablished control of the region.

• Hook 'Em 1

or if the Russians are stupid enough to pile all the big leadership officers in the same bus/vehicle complete with their communication gear broadcasting to the whole wolrd that General Tolev is in this bus and the UKes manage to target that bus just as it happens to cross the bridge.

1 in a million shot doc. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

or if the Russians are stupid enough to pile all the big leadership officers in the same bus/vehicle complete with their communication gear broadcasting to the whole wolrd that General Tolev is in this bus and the UKes manage to target that bus just as it happens to cross the bridge.

1 in a million shot doc. 

If I was a Russian soldier, I might go ahead and broadcast that kind of info, because I’m pretty sure I’d hate every Russian officer at that point.

21 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Wish they could prevent them from leaving and have some local "trials" for those assholes once Ukraine has completely reestablished control of the region.

10 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Oh they'll get theirs soon enough.

Putin needs a scapegoat.  They will get theirs.

• Hook 'Em 2