Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

2 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Are all those people baining out of Crimea Russian sympathistists, straight up Russian immigrants or what?

For the most part, they stole the homes of the non-Russians living there and gave them or sold them to Russians.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Bevo said:

For the most part, they stole the homes of the non-Russians living there and gave them or sold them to Russians.

Which is why it's going to be so glorious when Ukraine takes it back and the Russian land-thieves receive zero compensation for their stolen vacation homes.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

"Over the past 24 hours, more than ten thousand residential properties have been put up for sale in Crimea, huge traffic jams on the Kerch bridge"

Surly business opportunity?

Buying stolen property from the people who stole it seems like a quick way to lose your money or end on a sanctions list. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Buying stolen property from the people who stole it seems like a quick way to lose your money or end on a sanctions list. 

any worse of an idea than backing an alcoholic in a business venture right after he fucked his last business partners who happened to be family members?

*may he rest in peace

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

any worse of an idea than backing an alcoholic in a business venture right after he fucked his last business partners who happened to be family members?

*may he rest in peace

Yeah, but the guy said "Business Opportunity." Not "Who wants to set their spare money on fire."

1 hour ago, jdhorn92 said:

Where is the rail line where the video came from?   I dont see a rail line near that depot and the earlier post upthread showed a video of the cache right next to it.

Different strike. The one with the rail line was a supply point near Maiske. The airbase was near Dzhankoy

• Hook 'Em 1

1. A shit-ton of Russian civilians and military families fleeing Russia (short-term fears)
  2. A shit-ton of Russians selling properties in Crimea (that they don't own) (long-term fears)
  3. A bold-as-hell and unmistakable attack against Russian infrastructure in Crimea
  4. A very noticeable increase in attacks in general against major Russian military infrastructure, not just in the Kherson area
  5. Russia having problems recruiting
  6. Russia being publicly caught buying shitty robots online and putting cloth aroundt them to disguise them and pretending it's advanced military hardware at a premier Russian hardware expo
  7. Kadyrovs being brought into the Kherson region over fears of Russian troops retreating/fleeing without permission.

Some serious shit going down today.

And all of those people fleeing Crimea and/or trying to list "their" properties, you know those people are better informed than mainland Ruskies.  They know something is up.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Westerners could not even buy them because of the whole rubles thing, but I was thinking more in terms about thousands of properties which will need to be cleaned/rebuilt/etc., which means lots of construction bucks flowing in.  There are already billions earmarked for that from various countries.  And you know there will be some crooked companies involved, given that it's construction.

And I do mean rebuilt.  I honestly expect Crimea to come out looking like the Iraqi oil fields when Saddam tried to burn everything.  Russians won't leave anything standing, including dachas.

Looking at Kazakhstan basically telling Russians to fuck off, at what point does Georgia and Moldova start warming up their militaries/militias?

Feels like we are hitting that point where Russia would struggle to maintain their garrisons in those countries against a hostile force.

Particularly Moldova - 1,500 Russian troops, and Russia doesn't have a good way of consistently supplying them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Somebody let UTPhil know. I’m sure there are buyers galore looking to scoop up such prime real estate!

If I had time I’d like to “negotiate” with these assholes and see how low you could them to go. Then tell them “go fuck yourself”.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

@Humble Beast you were asking about military hardware making it to Ukraine.

There's a whole lot that is never even officially announced for various reasons, and the OSINT folks are tracking it.

The finish folks really hate the orcs and pretty sure they donated some stuff that they don’t want to mention 

2 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

The finish folks really hate the orcs and pretty sure they donated some stuff that they don’t want to mention 

I have a feeling there is a ton of newer hardware in Ukraine that’s not been mentioned, “donated” by the arms manufacturers, and that the manufacturers are using it like a laboratory.  

I still can’t believe Russia bought a little robot off of Alibaba and tried to disguise it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dimyh said:

Here is a good article with a Russian perspective of their performance to date in the special operation. A bit surprising in the frankness of it. original article is Russian had to Google translate it:

http://www.prisp.ru/analitics/11005-skorobogatiy-ukraina-gladiatorskie-boi-0408

Ukraine: gladiator fights

Thanks for posting. good read.

• Like 1