Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Holy shit, taking a dump on the Russian Defense Ministry and pointing out that they didn’t take an operational pause, and that for several months, they haven’t advanced and started retreating.  Apparently his stream or broadcast was cut as he was criticizing the leadership.

Feels weird that when they should be fixating in the annexation, they are talking about Lyman on state TV and that cracks are appearing between the Chechens, etc. and talking heads and leaders  are publicly passing the blame around.

FeCMI1jacAEu30U?format=jpg&name=medium

FeCMI1makAADzL_?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’ve mentioned it several times to family/friends, and it seems like very few people realize that a team of Green Berets, some US Marines, and some US Air Force combat controllers killed a fuckload of Russians in Syria fairly recently, even though they were outnumbered by the hundreds.  

Kind of a glimpse at how shitty the Russian military is. 

I guess I somehow missed this. What’s the story there?

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Holy shit, taking a dump on the Russian Defense Ministry and pointing out that they didn’t take an operational pause, and that for several months, they haven’t advanced and started retreating.  Apparently his stream or broadcast was cut as he was criticizing the leadership.

Feels weird that when they should be fixating in the annexation, they are talking about Lyman on state TV and that cracks are appearing between the Chechens, etc. and talking heads and leaders  are publicly passing the blame around.

FeCMI1jacAEu30U?format=jpg&name=medium

FeCMI1makAADzL_?format=jpg&name=medium

Makes sense. WiFi is pretty spotty when falling down stairwells. 

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

On a macro level, I think most of us want the Russians to be destroyed and humiliated. But this video, and other videos of men being drafted, saying goodbye to their wives, mothers and children, mistreated by their own government is absolutely heartbreaking.

The only person that should die is Putin. He's the one who started this, is ordering a generation of men to die in a foreign land they don't give a shit about, and setting back the Russian economy 5-10 years because of his ego and fucked up belief that he can "restore" the heyday of the USSR.

In short, fuck Putin and I hope he dies a slow, miserable death at the hands of his own people.

You forget all the deliberate shelling of civilian targets, agreeing to and immediately breaking truces for safety corridors, torture, executions, etc.? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Meanwhile, on the BY-PL border. This ladder is as if they made it themselves, the only question is, what will they jump next? Well, in any case, there are probably those "detained and tortured refugees". Are they dreaming of applying for asylum in PL or wanting to pass unnoticed, what do you think? ;)
Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 3