Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I am legit SHOCKED that Poland, of all the former Soviet influence countries, kept ANY of the fucking Russian monuments in their country.

Russia made a fucking deal with Nazi Germany to end Polish independence and violently overtake their country, and then murdered their entire officer corps around 22,000 Polish officers afterwards to ensure no chance of a Polish military being able to rise up and attack Russia.

Oh yeah... and the whole Russian move to sit back and stop their attack in the outskirts of Warsaw, and watch as the Nazi's levelled Warsaw to the ground, and then waited until the Nazi's executed the Warsaw uprising leaders (another move to ensure zero Polish leadership), before continuing the drive onto Berlin. 

after all that... Poland kicked out Soviet influence in 1992/93 and yet they still kept Soviet monuments?????... that should have happened a long time ago

Why did it take Poland thirty years to remove the Soviet monuments?

Because they're so durn stupid.

download.jpeg.dfe50e78ed35c8a760486b8fde6d4e08.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Migrants? Or fifth column? Need to keep on eye on those damn Belorussians. 

Same wavelength here.  They are all dressed similarly, look to be fit, young men, and look like they are used to being briefed/instructed in the field.  The only thing making me doubt is that none of the "migrants" tried to cover their faces when the drone was spotted.  So they are probably not operators, but could be regular soldiers sent to disrupt, or be a distraction.  Hell, maybe they are what passes for operators in Belarus.  I would bet that the Poles kept an eye on them and has arranged a suitable welcome, either way.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Same wavelength here.  They are all dressed similarly, look to be fit, young men, and look like they are used to being briefed/instructed in the field.  The only thing making me doubt is that none of the "migrants" tried to cover their faces when the drone was spotted.  So they are probably not operators, but could be regular soldiers sent to disrupt, or be a distraction.  Hell, maybe they are what passes for operators in Belarus.  I would bet that the Poles kept an eye on them and has arranged a suitable welcome, either way.

The Belarusians have purposefully been inviting Syrians, Iraqis, abd Afghanis to fly into the country and then cross into Poland to try and gain asylum in the EU. They've done it for years.

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

The Belarusians have purposefully been inviting Syrians, Iraqis, abd Afghanis to fly into the country and then cross into Poland to try and gain asylum in the EU. They've done it for years.

Right, and now we have reports of Russia trying to hire Afghan special forces. Say what ya want, but those dudes did not collapse at end. They held Kandahar for a long damn time. Would be an interesting 5th Column. Also, why not run in some other migrant looking fighters. Syrians, Chechens, Dagestanis, Iranians. 

They can deny who they are if caught and play the immigrant role. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Gonna be a bunch of young Russians looking for American dudes I expect. I know this has been talked about a lot on this thread, but damn, the graphics in the article should scare Russian industrial leaders. They are going to need to import a new workforce. 

At least they are in the HOV lane. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Gonna be a bunch of young Russians looking for American dudes I expect. I know this has been talked about a lot on this thread, but damn, the graphics in the article should scare Russian industrial leaders. They are going to need to import a new workforce. 

Bloomberg is pay-walled.    

Young Ruski guys flee or die in Ukraine- and no babies being made in any event so pensioners fucked?????

I’m guessing

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Bloomberg is pay-walled.    

Young Ruski guys flee or die in Ukraine- and no babies being made in any event so pensioners fucked?????

I’m guessing

Was already bad, as has been discussed. Mobilization making it worse. Estimated that over 1M young men who should be making babies for the future armies and industries have fled. 

Sorry about that, I read it, should have copied it over before they hid the content. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Not a Buccee’s in sight.

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Twitter saying that Russia is either completely out , or very nearly out, of Iskander ballistic missiles, so missile attacks are slowing down.

Meanwhile, Putin still being Putin.

And if this is true lots of Vatnik information about to come out. Twitters is going to be lit. 

image.png.6d3e514ab51a31a22bd0ea166ec6257b.png

Edited by InkaUtexas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

And if this is true lots of Vatnik information about to come out. Twitters is going to be lit.

I wouldn't get too excited.  Speaking out against the war or being critical of Russian leadership has severe consequences.  Free speech is severely curtailed by the chilling effect of administrative laws.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/28/anti-war-protesters-jailed-freedom-speech-russia/6947053001/

5 minutes ago, bernorange said:

I wouldn't get too excited.  Speaking out against the war or being critical of Russian leadership has severe consequences.  Free speech is severely curtailed by the chilling effect of administrative laws.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/28/anti-war-protesters-jailed-freedom-speech-russia/6947053001/

Shit I want it to see their dumb shit. Telegram videos for all. 

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

image.png.6d3e514ab51a31a22bd0ea166ec6257b.png

Russia being close to out of Iskanders makes sense given the recently revealed plans to purchase Iranian ballistic missiles. Truly an upside down world where Russia is begging for weapons and know-how from Iran, but we’re also at a place where Russia is beginning to resemble Iran in terms of prestige and global presence. 

• Hook 'Em 5

12 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Russia being close to out of Iskanders makes sense given the recently revealed plans to purchase Iranian ballistic missiles. Truly an upside down world where Russia is begging for weapons and know-how from Iran, but we’re also at a place where Russia is beginning to resemble Iran in terms of prestige and global presence. 

Perhaps the recent NORK tests were sales demos. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

How many missiles can Iran and DPRK possibly have for export?

More than Russia has today. 

Plus for Iran, their major thing was it was being used in Yemen to mess with the Saudis. Now the Saudis are being nice with Russia. Lets pull our patriots and shoot down Iranian missiles over Ukraine. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Be like the Czechs, y’all. 

Interior Ministry and Interior Minister:

“We know who our friend is, that’s bleeding for our freedom. And we know who is our enemy, and we won’t allow him to steal our feelings of patriotism or our flag.”

That is what I call sending a message.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1