Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

if Russia is allowed to import 1,000 long range cruise missiles from Iran to use against Ukraine, the gloves are fucking off. We need to allow Ukraine to import other countries higher end cruise missiles.

and tell Russia they are allowed to target any fucking place they want with a military value, albeit a base, a dam, bridges, highways, whatever.   Avoid going after civvies and blast away.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

I would watch Russian state TV if we had real-time translation.  It’s off the rails.  I can’t tell if they are trying to be funny or not, but they think they are better than us because….they have more modest gay parades.  Also wonder if that’s a potshot at the guy talking about draining Ukrainian kids.

shocked steve harvey GIF

FggAXzMacAAo9X8?format=jpg&name=medium

FggAXzOacAAE-ti?format=jpg&name=medium

FggAXzMagAAD5wb?format=jpg&name=medium

FggAXzKaYAEFvlF?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 3

Speaking of the Russian TV host who wanted to drown Ukrainian children, Roman did a deep dive on him, and how his background is fascinating and utterly insane and he went from anti-Putin to anti-Ukraine, etc..  It’s a good listen.  I would hang out with Roman in a bar for an evening.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I would watch Russian state TV if we had real-time translation.  It’s off the rails.  I can’t tell if they are trying to be funny or not, but they think they are better than us because….they have more modest gay parades.  Also wonder if that’s a potshot at the guy talking about draining Ukrainian kids.

shocked steve harvey GIF

It’s a joke, and a tongue in cheek acknowledgment that Russias pop music complex is incredibly gay. It’s gayer than eight guys fucking nine guys (NTTAWWT). 

But! While it’s super gay to the point of over the top camp, it’s also extremely limited. It’s Liberace era, confirmed bachelor gay. All these extremely gay pop music stars can be flamboyant as they want to be, flounce around the stage, squeal, wink at innuendo— what they can’t be is an openly gay person in a real relationship with another person.  The audience can’t believe they are humans, who are gay, which is important but not the only think about them. Only caricature allowed. “Modesty.” 

• Hook 'Em 3

200.gif

Lmao

It’s a joke, and a tongue in cheek acknowledgment that Russias pop music complex is incredibly gay. It’s gayer than eight guys fucking nine guys (NTTAWWT). 

But! While it’s super gay to the point of over the top camp, it’s also extremely limited. It’s Liberace era, confirmed bachelor gay. All these extremely gay pop music stars can be flamboyant as they want to be, flounce around the stage, squeal, wink at innuendo— what they can’t be is an openly gay person in a real relationship with another person.  The audience can’t believe they are humans, who are gay, which is important but not the only think about them. Only caricature allowed. “Modesty.” 
So basically the rest of the world prior to the 30s and 40s?

Welcome, bienvenue....