Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

[mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention] always appreciates these “WHEN THEY TELL YOU WHO THEY ARE, LISTEN TO THEM” moments of clarity.
The Russians really do not hide who they are nor what their plans are.

That I do, atom, that I do.

Ukraine has to defeat Russia completely and totally. Not just expelling them from every inch of their country, but destroying the Russian military as a conventional fighting force for a generation. Then, full sanctions to ensure Russia can’t replace destroyed weapons systems.

There will never be a “peace treaty” with Russia. Bleed them, defeat them, destroy them. Oh…and invade them. Yep. Ukraine should have as much respect for Russia borders as Russia does for Ukraine’s. Pursue their broken army, destroying everything and everyone in it.

Rabid dogs get shot.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Olga is a 35 yr old attorney....and she is not amused by your shenanigans....

2699565.jpg

Does she have an OnlyFans page? Since she probably charges $300/hr. anyway, surely, it's a part of attorney client privileges. I'd hire her.

Edited by Bevo

Putin sees one avenue to a victory of sorts - bomb Ukraine into truce talks, and rebuild the Russian army and armaments during the break, in preparation for a new offensive. 

The west (working with Ukraine) needs to put an end to that strategy. One way would be to begin plans for a Ukraine re-arming during any “truce”. Hardened bases and utilities, plans for training Ukrainian military with the better NATO warplanes (Russian troops need to be on the business end of an AC-130 in night fighting).

Really, which side should be best at using a time of truce to prepare for more fighting?

If plans are done right, and the west can show a unified front, maybe the Russians can get it through their thick skulls that they can’t win; that all they can accomplish is losing less. 

Edited by statsman
  • Hook 'Em 4

One thing I don’t get - more and more videos of lots of dead Russians in trenches or other defensive positions coming out in past few days,  and they look like they were still manning those positions and not surprised by somebody from behind or to their right or left.  it’s hard to tell but they don’t look like they were shredded by HIMARS and there’s not major blast craters from conventional artillery.  Small arms?  Are they literally freezing, or mostly freezing and lethargic and the Ukrainians are just mowing them down before they realize what has happened?

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

One thing I don’t get - more and more videos of lots of dead Russians in trenches or other defensive positions coming out in past few days,  and they look like they were still manning those positions and not surprised by somebody from behind or to their right or left.  it’s hard to tell but they don’t look like they were shredded by HIMARS and there’s not major blast craters from conventional artillery.  Small arms?  Are they literally freezing, or mostly freezing and lethargic and the Ukrainians are just mowing them down before they realize what has happened?

Was wondering the same thing. Could be their rations for all we know. But something is going on. Small raids? Let Artillery hammer the supplies and logistics? 

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I don't think it would be the cold. But, Russia is now losing about 1,400 soldiers a day (mortality and injury).

Personnel ~337.840 +1320
killed ~84.210
wounded ~252.630
prisoner of war ~1.000

4 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Do we how how many the Ukrainians are losing?

the sad answer is much more than they can afford to lose.

their economy is going into the tank almost as bad as Russia's 

something like 5Million jobs have been lost since Feb. 

And even the most optimistic casualty counts still have them losing at least 20k soldiers so far.  with 30-35k being more realistic. 

The rough estimates I have seen are around 100 soliders per day, with another 100 civillians per day as well.

As of Nov 21, 270 days will have passed since the war started.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Concussion trauma from air burst shells? 

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Was wondering the same thing. Could be their rations for all we know. But something is going on. Small raids? Let Artillery hammer the supplies and logistics? 

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

I don't think it would be the cold. But, Russia is now losing about 1,400 soldiers a day (mortality and injury).

1 hour ago, Royalfan5 said:

Concussion trauma from air burst shells? 

If they were getting some kind of trauma from artillery/air burst, I'd think they would be arrayed differently in their defensive positions, like sprawled around a lot more than they are.  Maybe hands clasped to heads, that kind of thing.  And this isn't some kind of American Civil War thing where Brady was having his people drag bodies around and pose them for photos - they looked like they died where they stood (or were dug in).

Then again, this maybe just a couple of defensive positions/trenches and we are seeing videos from different people from different parts of those positions.

It just looks like something caught them off guard over a decent-sized areas.  Maybe Ukrainian SF are getting them at night or something.

Granted, I'm not going to watch all of the videos floating around, and this is a small sample size, but it just seemed odd.

Still not ruling out that they either literally froze, or were in really bad shape from the cold and Ukrainian forces took them by surprise, and if they have Russian units behind them that will shoot them if they retreat or try to seek a better shelter, they maybe trying to tough things out on the line.

• Hook 'Em 1