Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

They openly admit to wanting to replace Ukraine’s government, how they’d like to treat Ukrainian POWs, etc.  and the Brits and the queers get a shout-out (they can’t even defeat Ukraine, not sure why they think they can beat those two groups)

So many Russian stereotypes turning out to be true.

FiTKfM8aEAErPrg?format=jpg&name=medium

FiUI9MMX0AsidjL?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Do you military types think they have lidar units aiding in the locating of russian positions?  

I would think that a plane or helicopter with lidar would be an easy target for all kinds of AA anywhere that it would be useful.  Maybe a very high altitude stealthy drone could do it, but it would be easy to detect once it started emitting.  I don't know the lidar capabilities of satellites, but that would be the only way I could see getting a good lidar image without losing the platform carrying the sensors and emitters.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2551DA74-929E-4932-9CB5-E359199A4FAC.thumb.jpeg.a72e0c4e14c1571ff132c9e7711f8962.jpeg

This asshole suggested attacking a British ship. He seemed completely unconcerned about triggering Article 5, even after one of the few sane ones (who had previously suggested that killing all prisoners was not a good idea) reminded them that doing so would bring all of NATO down upon them. They are crazy as a shit house rat. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Long (even if he says otherwise) and extremely informative thread.  He’s translated a bunch of Russian military comments and critiques, and gets into the drone aspect and how everybody was caught off guard as well as how it seemed like the Americans were doing some crazy spending, but it turned out we did it right.  Interesting to hear from a Russian perspective how drones and other things have changed modern warfare.

One of the Russian comments mentioned that HIMARS by itself is not that good, as is any MLRS hardware, until you add in the precision/satellite-guided rockets and then it becomes a game changer.  This is something the US did at scale, where the Russians apparently couldn’t, which allowed the Ukrainians to really hammer and even control the Russian rear in some areas.

He also gets into why the Russians feel like they need a mass mobilization even larger than before, because, yes, human wave theory.  And NATO’s expansion.

The guy posting this is based out of Washington and studies Russian tech as well as drones/unmanned systems.

All those American toys, while the Russians are looking at 1980s tech and field manuals

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fantastic example of self-control and leadership from U.S. soldiers in Poland. Hard to tell where this is but I’m guessing Rzeszow or Krakow, the mall looks like a provincial Central European layout. Contrast these guys with kontraktniki and mobiks. 

Warning: Seriously ugly racist language from the video filler. The speaker has completely clean English with a Canadian/Midwest accent, although it could be a Pole who grew up there.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 4

Reading that post a page back on the Holodomor -- Russia killed four MILLION Ukrainians.  They know what the price of kneeling to Russia is.  The math is easy: resist, and lose tens/hundreds of thousands of casualties, or surrender, and risk genocide/extinction.  There's no choice to be be made her, Ukraine is doing the only rational thing: resist, with whatever you have.

Russia made a mistake in 1) showing Ukraine what it would do if it controls their territory, and 2) SAYING IT AGAIN, OUT LOUD, right now.  

I'm glad the world is arming Ukraine.  But those fuckers would fight with sharpened sticks if that's what it took.  Godspeed, you bastards.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I damned proud of those soldiers. That is the kind of discipline that wins battles and wars.  May the racist piece of shit who filmed that have permanent ED.

Yep, dudes held it together, supported each other and walked away. I am sure the Poles would deal with him. Maybe deport him to Russia. 

• Hook 'Em 3