Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fi4schKX0AE-rey?format=jpg&name=4096x409

This really is incredible. Not only did the Russian military not learn from the American example of logistics, but they apparently ALL also missed the major lesson of the Battle of Britain. 

I thought it was just Putin being stupid and letting ego get in the way like Hitler, but no. Apparently the entire Russian military believes you can bomb civilians into submission, while disregarding military targets.

No one would accept that level of stupidity in a Hollywood script, but it's happening in real life. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Rather than another country’s problem, immigrants are overwhelmingly positive members of society as workers, tax payers, and consumers.  More immigrants = higher population = higher GDP = greater economic standing in the world.  We should all be actively trying to drain the Russian population, while increasing our own and that our allies.  

Counterpoint: they seem kinda rapey.

55 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Rather than another country’s problem, immigrants are overwhelmingly positive members of society as workers, tax payers, and consumers.  More immigrants = higher population = higher GDP = greater economic standing in the world.  We should all be actively trying to drain the Russian population, while increasing our own and that our allies.  

Agree, but that is us. The countries they are going to have to sustain. Can they? I can talk immigration all day (in favor) but I also know the impact. Ever see a refugee camp? 

11 minutes ago, Pods said:

This really is incredible. Not only did the Russian military not learn from the American example of logistics, but they apparently ALL also missed the major lesson of the Battle of Britain. 

I thought it was just Putin being stupid and letting ego get in the way like Hitler, but no. Apparently the entire Russian military believes you can bomb civilians into submission, while disregarding military targets.

No one would accept that level of stupidity in a Hollywood script, but it's happening in real life. 

I've said it before, but I think a big part of the problem is they weren't taught real history growing up in the Soviet Union. They were taught Soviet propaganda about the great patriotic war...that russian peasant soldiers beat the Germans through shear force of  will and the amazing industrial might of the Soviet Union. They learned nothing of the other theaters of war, or the truth about lend/lease, or the value of logistics...just fairytail shit about how great they were. It's like the underpants gnomes' business plans that are missing the steps about how to do something and goes from concept to profit. Start war with neighbor, be great, strong willed Russian patriot...profit! 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Too bad this guy seems willing to accept his fate. Hopefully enough others will say screw this and a) surrender at the first chance; or even better, b) shoot their commander and try to make it back to their hometown.

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

That would be great if true, unfortunately I don't think it is. Wasn't there a recent Pentagon estimate that said the UKA's KIA numbers are similar to Russia's?

7 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I've said it before, but I think a big part of the problem is they weren't taught real history growing up in the Soviet Union. They were taught Soviet propaganda about the great patriotic war...that russian peasant soldiers beat the Germans through shear force of  will and the amazing industrial might of the Soviet Union. They learned nothing of the other theaters of war, or the truth about lend/lease, or the value of logistics...just fairytail shit about how great they were. It's like the underpants gnomes' business plans that are missing the steps about how to do something and goes from concept to profit. Start war with neighbor, be great, strong willed Russian patriot...profit! 

Agreed. Combining that with dictator culture, where yes men are afraid to even explore reality, and the dictator believes his own bullshit, yields the current Russian shit show. 

Edited by Pods
  • Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Too bad this guy seems willing to accept his fate. Hopefully enough others will say screw this and a) surrender at the first chance; or even better, b) shoot their commander and try to make it back to their hometown.

That would be great if true, unfortunately I don't think it is. Wasn't there a recent Pentagon estimate that said the UKA's KIA numbers are similar to Russia's?

There was a spokesperson that mentioned 100k Ukrainian casualties. Another Kyiv source tried to clarify and said that it was 10-20k KIAs and 80k in casualties. Where about 70k of those did return to front line. So only 30k total out of action. Which sounds like too much sunshine pumping for me. I would love to believe it but I'm guessing it's quite higher than that. How much is the trillion dollar question. Undoubtedly UA has the superior kill ratio but it is really hard to project total number of boots on the ground.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

It'd be a real shame if one of those underwater drones came up underneath a collection of grain and crane ships and all three of them accidentally sank at the same time.

I mean, yeah, it kind of would be a shame, actually. At least if they sunk the grain. We're toeing the line of a famine in most 3rd world countries in the next few years with this way and Russia's bullshit. I get your intention, but man blowing up grain would be a pretty shitty side effect. 

Now, if we know those ships are empty...

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I look at the Gepard and wonder what could have been if the Sgt. York had been properly planned and developed.

In February 1982 the prototype was demonstrated for a group of US and British officers at Fort Bliss, along with members of Congress and other VIPs. When the computer was activated, it immediately started aiming the guns at the review stands, causing several minor injuries as members of the group jumped for cover.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, CHIEF said:

Especially hot Russian big titted women. No need for mail order, just hit them up on Tinder. I'm sure Austin, DFW, Houston, and San Antonio have a few refugees coming around. Probably some Ukrainian ones as well.

CHIEF

Negged asshole.

Quit leaking my game plan. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Felon, huh.

Our name for it. Plagued with problems more than our F35 shitbird. Completely non-relevant to the current conflict as they will never risk sending one anywhere close to the Ukraine.

Last I heard the only foreign buyer was Algeria? Others have been unimpressed.

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, Walser said:

Our name for it. Plagued with problems more than our F35 shitbird. Completely non-relevant to the current conflict as they will never risk sending one anywhere close to the Ukraine.

Last I heard the only foreign buyer was Algeria? Others have been unimpressed.

Everybody buying that shit bird right now. Not so much the Felon, not that Russia could actually manufacture more of them right now. 

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Everybody buying that shit bird right now. Not so much the Felon, not that Russia could actually manufacture more of them right now. 

Yeah, I was just referencing that old thread. I am cognizant that the F35 is having it's problems resolved. Just for clarification I was referring to the Felon as not being well-received. More of a Gen 4.5. I was unclear there. 

I think I saw something about them basically being handbuilt. Not much of an assembly line. I imagine securing components is only getting worse as well.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MillerEP said:

she seems nice:

Ukrainian girl. Beginner writer and programmer. I have my Patreon, where I describe my life in Ukraine and facts about Ua, also erotic incidents from my life ;)

https://www.patreon.com/victoriastories

Intimate Stories

reward item
$15
per month

Hot and long stories from my life and the lives of my girls, which we are ashamed to tell, so it must remain between us ;) These are not just sexual experiences or erotic stories, these are stories that happened by chance in everyday life, which can be classified into genres from different sexual fetishes ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1