Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

44 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Godspeed Alexei Moskalev, but if they have his daughter/family, they'll be able to bring him in soon enough, just by threatening to torture them.

As for Chechnya, would be awesome if the anti-Kadyrov forces rose up and started some shit.  Get enough going, and Putin might have to shuffle some troops around just in time for Ukraine's counter-offensives.

Kadyrov's guys always seem to be clowns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Kadyrov's guys always seem to be clowns.

When I go on my super secret, behind enemy lines, clandestine missions, I always bring my Dress Uniform, 3-4 flags of my home country, all my medals and diplomas from my super secret enemy training and a picture of the pope. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

He’s Canadian. Probably wanted to apologize. 

Seriously: he had an Operator vibe at the beginning of the interview and by the end when he was describing declining to shoot the Russians that were dragging off the guys he’d already shot, he reminded me of the Schofield Kid in Unforgiven: “I ain’t like you Will…”. He left soon after, couldn’t handle killing so many people so easily.
  • Hook 'Em 3

I'm shocked that they let those guys say that stuff.  Given that these shows are carefully orchestrated, I'm curious who the message was for.

I'm also shocked at the self-awareness that they mentioned the West has realized that it can cheaply help to crush Russia with this "adventure" as they called it.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

Ho-leeeee shit!   This is a bit of a sea change as far as nightly Russian television goes. Two guests are literally saying the west has too much industrial capacity and will not just stop - and one guest pointed out that the US military budget is much larger than the entire fucking Russian budget  - military and everything else put together.

This shit is usually scripted and comes from the top down. With the FSB leaking calls of oligarchs talking about what a fucking mess it is, and how many people are dead, and Putin and his cronies are idiots, I’m wondering if there is a growing undercurrent that will stop this before Russia ceases to exist as a functioning country 

Well now I've shit my pants because we only have 18 pieces of artillery per base.  Pardon me, I'll be doing laundry.  

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

11 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Most of Turkey is in Asia. Only the fun part is EU. When you cross the Straits you are in Asia. 

Did you think I said, "Erdogan"?

Also, been to Turkey and I'd say for someone into ancient history, there's plenty of fun stuff on the Asian side.  When I went, all the fun stuff on the EU side was shut down because of Covid.  On the other hand, that provided me with an opportunity to spend about 30-45 minutes in the Hagia Sophia with just me, my guide, and about three cleaning guys.  Basically had the place to myself.

/csb

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Did you think I said, "Erdogan"?

Also, been to Turkey and I'd say for someone into ancient history, there's plenty of fun stuff on the Asian side.  When I went, all the fun stuff on the EU side was shut down because of Covid.  On the other hand, that provided me with an opportunity to spend about 30-45 minutes in the Hagia Sophia with just me, my guide, and about three cleaning guys.  Basically had the place to myself.

/csb

Thank you Professor Langdon.   

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Wait, hadn't it basically been determined that the Kerch bridge strike wasn't from any kind of missile, but was either a car bomb or shop bomb or something?

It's just scapegoating, I don't think it's any deeper than that, this is just the reason they came up with.

• Hook 'Em 2