Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

"It's wetlands & marshes unsuitable for sustaining large forces."

hmm.

"The British erroneously considered the jungle terrain impassable," (talking about the jungle north of Singapore. Before the Japanese captured it.)

Something tells me that these incredibly clever Ukrainians are going to use those beachheads as part of something to hurt somebody. I foresee a mob of Himars spotters and Javelin teams swarming out of the muck on dirt bikes and ATVs.

• Hook 'Em 7

34 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

hmm.

"The British erroneously considered the jungle terrain impassable," (talking about the jungle north of Singapore. Before the Japanese captured it.)

Something tells me that these incredibly clever Ukrainians are going to use those beachheads as part of something to hurt somebody. I foresee a mob of Himars spotters and Javelin teams swarming out of the muck on dirt bikes and ATVs.

Yahoo Fun GIF by getflexseal

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1

25 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I should open a Wildberry farm.

And we need to figure out how to smuggle a fuckton of liquor into the occupied areas of Ukraine.  I feel like if we could smuggle a few C-17 cargo holds full of some good ole fashioned American moonshine, along with some of the more expensive beverages like Everclear, and get it deployed into the areas held by Russians ahead of Ukrainian forces, that it'd do far more good to help the Ukrainians than any amount of HIMARS ammo.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And we need to figure out how to smuggle a fuckton of liquor into the occupied areas of Ukraine.  I feel like if we could smuggle a few C-17 cargo holds full of some good ole fashioned American moonshine, along with some of the more expensive beverages like Everclear, and get it deployed into the areas held by Russians ahead of Ukrainian forces, that it'd do far more good to help the Ukrainians than any amount of HIMARS ammo.

Um, I was focused on the asses.   BTW the idea of Ukrainians leaving behind poisoned or just shitloads of booze, as a feigned retreat, was probably page 5 stuff.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

You could probably air drop cases of liquor with a big label that says it's poisoned... And those orcs would still drink it.

One of their planes, I want to say the Backfire (or maybe the Foxbat?), uses some sort of liquid (not the fuel, something else) that ended up being close enough to booze that the base personnel would buy it from the air/ground crews, resulting in shortages.  I wish I could remember details.  

18 minutes ago, MadBurgerMaker said:

One of their planes, I want to say the Backfire (or maybe the Foxbat?), uses some sort of liquid (not the fuel, something else) that ended up being close enough to booze that the base personnel would buy it from the air/ground crews, resulting in shortages.  I wish I could remember details.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

18 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

hmm.

Makes me curious as to what kind of bridging equipment they've been given. Is it possible/practical to quickly build temporary bridges through those marshes?

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Between whatever shampoo gives him that bounce and whatever dance school taught that couple those sick moves, it's an ad for everything but the beer. 

Nobody puts PBR in the corner.

I believe he learned those moves at some dance school in Oak Forest (Houston).  Not sure if they are still around.

• Hook 'Em 1