Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

11 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

I know, take this with a huge grain of salt, but holy shit this sounds like the worst military organization ever.  

It sure explains the erratic nature of Russia’s invasion. Just no coordination whatsoever. 

Even this scary 40 mile convoy is now bogged down and isn’t moving. 

They need some CBs with a little C.W. McCall playing on the radio. 

50 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

For the love of Christ woman,  stop posting the same fucking thing every 20 mins just to make your neurotic self feel better.    

Bring something useful to the thread other than your inane babbling of your love for a person and a country you never fucking heard of 8 days ago.

Most of us want to see Russia on its ass, but we dont need a god damned cheerleader screaming the same shit over and over.

slapped-abused.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I don’t know what it is…but Ukrainians filming this on cell phones all sound the same. And there’s always somebody out meandering around. Just a Ukrainian standing on the corner because why not. emoji1787.png

I love the shots of old ladies carrying their shopping bags or pushing carts while shit is going own around them all IDGAF.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

Ukraine's cellular providers just recently severed ties to Russian numbers.  I wonder if the Russkies were using cell phones on the UKR networks to communicate back to central command.  Now that's no longer available.  A few days ago I'd think this was not possible.  Now, I'm not so sure.

Would coincide with the reports RU troops can't communicate with central command.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Pods said:

The Chechen war criminals were supposed to kill Zelensky, but got fucking wrecked and their general is now dead. 

...all of the above, and in addition, the mission/location of the Chechens was given to the Ukrainians by Russians (FSB) who didn't want it to happen.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

...all of the above, and in addition, the mission/location of the Chechens was given to the Ukrainians by Russians (FSB) who didn't want it to happen.

That’s heartening to hear despite all the other shit that is currently happening. Hopefully, night won’t be a shit show from the Russians right now. 

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

If there is this kind of dissent in the ranks of the FSB (the modern day KGB) then shit is about to get real.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

That’s heartening to hear despite all the other shit that is currently happening. Hopefully, night won’t be a shit show from the Russians right now. 

Smooth move to put out info that some Russians are working against other attacking forces even if it's not true.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Mighty fine said:

Question for folks that may know: I was reading up on descriptions of the thermobaric weapons, and I understood them to be similar to BLEVE explosions. Is that an accurate association?

Sort of - in this case they use a small primary explosive to atomize the fuel, rather than pressurizing and popping it

• Like 1

Short of not having an Air Force I don’t know what more the Ukrainians can do. Obviously they need more drones and stingers and javelins as has been suggested. Some mother fucking aircraft or helicopters would be outstanding. Though I understand why likely won’t happen I will still pray for it. Slava Ukraini! 

91F385F3-D624-4E5D-9806-B227D97A22E7.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Climax said:

Got to hand it to Nicole. She has survived two preemptive tactical nuke strikes. Her response was kept conventional and defensive only and she continues to fight. How does she survive this? If she were to fall does she resort to carpet bombing the thread with nudes as a last resort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

695C078E-40AC-4347-90ED-F84E3BBCF04F.gif

11 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Ah, so Russia acting like Isis now and destroying religious and historical artifacts.  Fuck you Putin.

Isis was awful because they had very polarized, philosophical beliefs. They believed in their souls what they were doing was right even though it was misguided. 

This is just being a bitchmade pussy. It will be remembered for all time. 

way to fuck up putin, truly breathtaking.

• Hook 'Em 5

37 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Thousands of these but for some reason this one got me:

He should go over and ask the Russian troops where they are going and if they need a ride every 20 seconds.  That should slow them down a bit.  Thank you, Ramesh.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Well that is sort of a big deal, isn't it?

If they do go into Moldova the RUS will look like liberators, at least to the reddish easternmost sliver shown on the map as Transnistria, a breakaway "republic" propped up by...  come on, you can guess... our good friend Russia.  The rest of Moldova won't be as accommodating but they are the poorest country in Europe by a good margin.  If they take UKR then Moldova would just be a rounding error in terms of combat losses.

• Hook 'Em 1

For the love of Christ woman,  stop posting the same fucking thing every 20 mins just to make your neurotic self feel better.    
Bring something useful to the thread other than your inane babbling of your love for a person and a country you never fucking heard of 8 days ago.

Most of us want to see Russia on its ass, but we dont need a god damned cheerleader screaming the same shit over and over.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6