Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

2 minutes ago, Shady Ray said:

Yeah, this is a very, very symbolic gesture that has actually already kinda quietly ruffled some feathers behind the scenes.

The process for EU accession is extremely cumbersome and there have already been statements here in Germany by government reps that while there is solidarity with Ukraine, EU accession will follow standard EU membership process - which means it would likely be years away. Turkey, which has been waiting for fucking evvvvver on their membership to move forward already said today, “So, when someone goes to war with us, do we finally get in?” Allowing Ukraine to essentially get automatic admission - and therefore access to all the goodies that Brussels offers - would not be a popular move once things settle down.

At the moment, Albania, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Turkey are all in various stages of negotiating the various 35 “chapters” required for EU membership, which are basicaly grouped into chunks. Some candiates are doing a better job than others…and some are more motivated than others to move forward. Some of the Chapters are fairly mundane, but others are very difficult to clear. Monetary policy, corruption controls, judicial/legal systems, procurement, company law, IP protection system, etc. 

Ukraine has some pretty deep issues that have nothing to do with this conflict that they will need to clear up before they are even to the Chapter Negotiating phase, so this is a lot of EU grandstanding that would meet real opposition behind closed doors with a lot of member states. Here is the average  Average is almost 5 years, but that average is somewhat misleading due to short timelines of some really easy candidates like Austria, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, UK, etc.

MB-graph-2.png.83245364be19daab5c84a85a5fde6907.png

I knew it was a process, but did not know it was that long. Two thoughts. 

1- if you are still supporting Putin (I see you Serbia) you go back to the line. 

2- If you won't back the EU's Sanctions (hmmm, Hungary) then you lose some of your rights. 

How would these play? 

10 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

God speed Ekho Moskvy. For anyone who follows Russia, this is just sort of the end of an era and a sign of dark times.  Ekho Moskvy was the last free outlet.  The one people would point to and say “but they still have Ekho Moskvy!” 

I’m super depressed.

Man, I feel you. This one hit me hard when I saw it. Anyone who has lived in Russia and is pro-western felt a gut punch hearing that.  'Twas an institution.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Explains why the convoy is all backed up. They're all buying scratch-offs and scratching them at the counter. 

Oh hey .....this one hit. Let me get another 4 of those "Lucky 7's" and a couple of the "Strike It Rich". Killer, another winner..... let me try one of the "Break the Bank" and a couple of the "Money Times"

Ukranian grandma trying to buy bread murders then all with her walker. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Nivek said:

Get in my bunker! /Nicole

It’s funny that for all the posters (and I get most of it is teasing like little sister type of shit) lots of Nicole protests about me having the nerve to post…(yeah when I’m invested I post a lot and that’s annoying ) or frankly be on this site or why I am here and mucking up every damn thread and it’s flow etc…and yet…

Weird huh? I mean for all these people who supposedly can’t stand me or my posts…lots of visits to my profile page which has next to nothing on it. Lmao. 

A61587DA-9D5B-49F3-94A2-18E501C6A841.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pods said:

Fuck looters, but I hope they kept the cart. They are each going to need a couple of them to carry money to buy a loaf of bread, on the unlikely event they ever get home.

At one point, 4 of the 7 clumped all together with no one looking out for ambush.

Keep this up with this same lack of situational awareness and they are likely to fertilize sunflowers soon. 

I can only imagine the morale of the Russian soldier right now.  He is being told when we get to the city they will see us as liberators.  We will be drowning in Ukranian pussy and vodka.  They get to the city and they are greeted with insults of small dicked cossacks who has a mom who sucks goat dick for pleasure and has a Molotov cocktail thrown at them by a Ukranian grandma.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Oh hey .....this one hit. Let me get another 4 of those "Lucky 7's" and a couple of the "Strike It Rich". Killer, another winner..... let me try one of the "Break the Bank" and a couple of the "Money Times"

Ukranian grandma trying to buy bread murders then all with her walker. 

If Hollywood taught me one thing, if you are a tank crew...DO NOT stop at a local gas station!

b258121fffe0bbd0a5e1175b7304e49710659e6e

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

1- if you are still supporting Putin (I see you Serbia) you go back to the line. 

2- If you won't back the EU's Sanctions (hmmm, Hungary) then you lose some of your rights. 

How would these play? 

I think Serbia's candidacy is basically dead anyway. No one really thinks they are coming in, and a big percentage of Serbs don't even want to.

Hungary is currenty on the chopping block wrt cohesion funds to be blocked due to their own internal issues, so that wouldn't be a tough sell for most people. They have a lot of enemies in Brussels at the moment.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Good god.....i believe you're onto something here. How do we get this information into Zelensky's hands before its too late. I feel so helpless. 

I'm not the one looking through @'s (not even replies, tweets sent directly to the guy!), posting how this one pulled her heartstrings.

It was pretty obviously a fake account/tweet and taking 0.5 seconds to look into it would have told you that. It was also dumb to post and not relevant to jack shit in the thread.

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s funny that for all the posters (and I get most of it is teasing like little sister type of shit) lots of Nicole protests about me having the nerve to post…(yeah when I’m invested I post a lot and that’s annoying ) or frankly be on this site or why I am here and mucking up every damn thread and it’s flow etc…and yet…

Weird huh? I mean for all these people who supposedly can’t stand me or my posts…lots of visits to my profile page which has next to nothing on it. Lmao. 

A61587DA-9D5B-49F3-94A2-18E501C6A841.jpeg

Settle down you old creepers.....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

How would these play? 

Humor Boomer GIF

5 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Like the old Huey pilots at the tail end of the Vietnam war, they'd fly around, find someplace to park, drain the fuel down, have a smoke, and sometimes use a captured AK and pop a hole of two in the side for dramatic effect

Edited by BabaYaga

8 minutes ago, Shady Ray said:

I think Serbia's candidacy is basically dead anyway. No one really thinks they are coming in, and a big percentage of Serbs don't even want to.

Hungary is currenty on the chopping block wrt cohesion funds to be blocked due to their own internal issues, so that wouldn't be a tough sell for most people. They have a lot of enemies in Brussels at the moment.

As always, appreciate the insight. Hook Em 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Or booby trap some Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's.  

spacer.png

You laugh.....but booby trapping tempting looting targets is not a terrible idea.

Leave a tempting looking fruit stand up next to the road, looking like it was abandoned in haste.  When the Russians move in to grab some tasty oranges....IED the fuck out of 'em.

It's not like those bastards haven't used food as bait for an ambush before.....I saw it once in a documentary:

main-qimg-e8db6532dcd332968f589ff14af53b

• Haha 5

Holy Moley, what a huge intel breach if this is accurate:

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/1/7327081/

Tuesday, 1 March 2022, 11:26 AM

The Centre for Defence Strategies has acquired the names of 120,000 Russian servicemen who are fighting in Ukraine.

Details: Among the data in the list are names, registration numbers and places of service of Russian servicemen.

It is noted that the Centre for Defence Strategies acquired this data from reliable sources. 

Blurred to protect names. From Task ^& Purpose: https://www.facebook.com/TaskandPurpose/posts/4891261604255108

No photo description available.

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Holy Moley, what a huge intel breach if this is accurate:

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/1/7327081/

Tuesday, 1 March 2022, 11:26 AM

The Centre for Defence Strategies has acquired the names of 120,000 Russian servicemen who are fighting in Ukraine.

Details: Among the data in the list are names, registration numbers and places of service of Russian servicemen.

It is noted that the Centre for Defence Strategies acquired this data from reliable sources. 

Blurred to protect names. From:

No photo description available.

949953255_NocListMI.gif.d0df9df5051ab647aa45fe153cdfa849.gif

Not exactly the NOC List, but I didn't expect the ruskies' army to get doxxed.... Wow.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Gotdamn. 

fucking salute to you men. dying in defense of your home is a good fucking death, and some slight comfort for the people you leave behind. 

definitely felt something in the pit of my stomach after reading that. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2