Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

12 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

FIFY..... you sound like the reporters who think anything with any armor and a gun is a tank. 

I'm definitely not a reporter. I'm just a guy on the internet virtually high-fiving some Ukrainian dudes for fucking up the Russians.  But thank you very much for the correction, I hope it made you feel better.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

I'm definitely not a reporter. I'm just a guy on the internet virtually high-fiving some Ukrainian dudes for fucking up the Russians.  But thank you very much for the correction, I hope it made you feel better.

165952238_880351806077049_91620647989974

just because its got tank tracks doesnt mean its a tank.  and yes, I feel very much better correcting you.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

I know, no one likes my take. I’m ok with that.

Would you have asked Israel in 1948/1949, or Britain in 1940/1941 to let other countries negotiate for them, even if it was to their detriment?

This is Ukraine's fight, and we have no right to demand they settle with Putin, when Putin will just ask for more. 

Russia has to be defeated, or they will simply come back in a few years after Putin's built up reserves/cash.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Longhornlove said:

marketplace tech's (former) host covered a lot of salton sea goings-ons (as well as some other projects) in the 'how we survive' podcast.  iirc she's starting another one but now she's moved into that industry.

37 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

^^^^The crazy part is thats "only" a 30mm cannon.   It completely fucked up that BMP

kinda surprised they had the balls to take so many shots at the T72.  other than the treads the 30mm cannon isnt gonna penetrate that armor unless they manage to hit the same exact spot like 20 times.  and the T72 rounds would shred their vehicle.

FIFY..... you sound like the reporters who think anything with any armor and a gun is a tank. 

The BTR4 can also carry pods of 2 or 4 anti-tank missiles like the Bradley and Stryker can, but I didn't see them fire one there. 

3 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

30mm doing work!  "Commandeered" Russian BTR-4 giving a little something back.  As they are skipping rounds off the ground, has to be Russian soldiers hiding behind it (in the video)

I feel like I'm watching myself play Battlefield 4 right now. BTR was the vehicle I had the highest killstreak in. 

8 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

Welp

It still seems disputed, but if they do jump in on Russia's side, word war seems much more likely.

Edit: I also just saw some discussion from the US admin suggesting that the use of chemical/biological weapons (which they warn is increasingly likely) would warrant a stronger response from US/NATO. If there's video of something like this occurring, it'll be really hard to continue justifying inaction to the hordes of citizens in the US and NATO who will be rightfully enraged.

Edited by KYHorn

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

well fuck 

china wants to see how their equipment holds up against the west 

I doubt that. The Russians and Chinese have had little military coordination.  The Russians have no training in advanced Chinese post soviet tech. it be like us dropping off a Patriot Battery in Khiv. They wouldn’t know how to use it in connection to their other equipment and coordinate. 

My guess is the Russians need basic supplies so bad they are willing to sign away the rights to all sorts of mineral, grain, and oil concessions to get it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Bateshorn said:

I doubt that. The Russians and Chinese have had little military coordination.  The Russians have no training in advanced Chinese post soviet tech. it be like us dropping off a Patriot Battery in Khiv. They wouldn’t know how to use it in connection to their other equipment and coordinate. 

My guess is the Russians need basic supplies so bad they are willing to sign away the rights to all sorts of mineral, grain, and oil concessions to get it.  

do you even YouTube ???

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

And, of course, Russia will promise to fully support China when they "liberate" Taiwan...  😠

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

giphy.gif

There's a deal to be made with a desperate counter-party who will give damn near anything to get what you have?   China sees that and does its best....

how-you-doin-friends.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The Air Force is the pride of Ukraine!

The guards of the Ukrainian sky have 77 planes and 90 enemy helicopters.
 Those who came to us with the sword will die by the sword.

More than one "ghost" is hunting for you, enemies!

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1