Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Finland's leader has said the moment they feel threatened they are talking to NATO.

We should be offering memberships like Columbia House music memberships. Sign up now and the first 13 missles are 1 cent each!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Russia needs to be kicked off the UN Security Council.

I also think this is the opportunity to economically cripple Russia with sanctions.  The Oligarchs will get pissed, and I think Putin will be deposed.  

I think we should hand out bags of money and chocolate to everyone in Africa and then build a super city on Mars that everyone can live in peacefully. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It's not really that. Putin is trying to paint the Ukrainians as genocidal maniacs against the Russians in the separatist. Anything to play up to the Russian general public.

…..and it has worked. The Russian people back this, and back Putin.
The only choices here are a military response or sanctions that forbid any and all participation by Russia in any global society.
No movement by anyone with a Russian passport, anywhere. No landing rights for Russian aircraft. Seize property of anyone connected to the regime. And more. Because western military action is w worse option.

Also….I’ve been at that airport. Weird to think of someplace I’ve been in recent memory being a battlefield now.

What a fucked up time we’re living in.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

And a bunch of dead soldiers and civilians is happening…..now.

I hate this.

It only gets worse. A warmonger is on the loose in Europe, and he’s not going to stop any time soon. We’re in for war in Europe for a long time to come. The dream of European peace is dead. And it will remain dead as long as there is a Russia. Russia is incompatible with a stable and functioning Europe. They are the ultimate cockroach - they can’t help but fall into and mess up everything.
We shouldn’t allow any commerce with any Russian business or individuals. Period.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй