Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

42 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Noise it was two UKR Neptunes with new guidance systems that allow land based attacks via GPS.

Neptunes are what sunk the Moskva.

Where air defense?

One of the military YouTubers, I think Funkers, had a video last night where they were talking about there was a test run a few days ago of whatever they used on the airfield.  I think it was 150km, against I believe an ammo depot.

I wondered that myself.

Now being reported the entire RU Air force 43rd aviation regiment, main wing for the Black Sea, was destroyed at Saki. I’m gone say chances are slim.

How many decades is it going to replace the pilot experience lost yesterday? Of course, I’m assuming the pilots weren’t in bunkers either.

11 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

@MillerEP  Just saw this. Are you seeing it anywhere else? Damn one can hope.

Yeah from the telegram that tweet linked to earlier, it's looking right. There is still a lot of confusion around what happened. We all saw what looked like missiles striking simultaneously causing two explosions, but Ukraine came out today and said it was a "Special Forces Operation." Which means it wasn't long range, so what happened?

• Hook 'Em 3

More stuff coming in:

They blew the hell out of that place. 

10 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Yeah from the telegram that tweet linked to earlier, it's looking right. There is still a lot of confusion around what happened. We all saw what looked like missiles striking simultaneously causing two explosions, but Ukraine came out today and said it was a "Special Forces Operation." Which means it wasn't long range, so what happened?

I'm thinking they used both. There were clearly fires already there when the two missiles came in and went boom. 

and LOL:

Edited by The Dog
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

I think it will be some time before we know. And not sure I would tell the Russians what I did. Maybe as pointed out it was both. But if the Ukrainians do have some long range, home grown equipment, I would not admit it. Could have been a combined operation. Wonder if these new missiles can be laser guided like some of ours. Either way, I am sure Igor just happened to drop a cigarette into his vodka and kablooooey... 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Not an expert at all, but that doesn't look like a fire spreading. Those look like they were targeted. 

There were explosions and then fire. Hell, those planes could have had fuel in them. Not sure if that is a standard SOP for all aircraft, but Alert planes are kept ready to go. 

But for the average human, planes are one thing. Now we are talking beer. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, The Dog said:

More stuff coming in:

They blew the hell out of that place. 

I'm thinking they used both. There were clearly fires already there when the two missiles came in and went boom. 

and LOL:

These were genetically modified hybrids that took 8.2% of USA Rambo DNA and injected it into Ukrainian special forces dudes  

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

25 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

OK this is a third scenario. And funny as shit.

Maybe the UA SF used vodka, started some fires with the wind and just started a big fire. "Hey HQ Kyiv, you will never believe what we just did." 

While it would be funny, how likely is a brush fire to cause synchronized explosions of nearly identical size that appeared to be at least a couple hundred yards apart? There was definitely a fire that spread, but there also had to be a targeted hit on multiple parts of that base, right? 

• Hook 'Em 5

10 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

While it would be funny, how likely is a brush fire to cause synchronized explosions of nearly identical size that appeared to be at least a couple hundred yards apart? There was definitely a fire that spread, but there also had to be a targeted hit on multiple parts of that base, right? 

Accelerants? Sorry, not a fire expert! But I do know the Bastrop fire (first one) went in a few directions from the starting point. 

Like I said, we won't know the truth on this unless tomorrow the Sub base blows up. 

• Hook 'Em 2