Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

5 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Great thread about the bad choices available to RU in Kherson

great thread.

LOL at this:

Remember there's an entire large grouping of Ukrainians massing to retake Zaporizhzhia. If it's toward Melitopol then Crimea is theirs for the taking.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If there a betting pool, I'd almost be betting that Kherson will be Ukraine's within two weeks.  Whole lot of little villages/towns in the Kherson region (NE of Kherson the city) are popping up as being liberated within the past 24 hours, and the Ukrainians seem to be driving south along the river, getting between the Russians and the river.

And there are Ukrainian troops who are north/west of Kherson putting pressure on Kherson proper (they are the ones hitting Kherson with arty/HIMARS), which means the Russians can't maneuver around or even break off some smaller units to respond to the NE of Kherson.

There are even claims that they are trying to completely sever the Antonovsky bridge so that the Russians can't even use it on foot.

Some examples of places liberated today:

https://twitter.com/ukrainiansquad/status/1577139733066498048

https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1577270974868852736

Without knowing a damned thing about any of this, I’ll take the under.

54 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I wonder if all of the best, capable military minds of the Soviet Union were actually Ukrainians. That is one of the few things that would make sense. 

Who says they ever had anyone good?  We sent them tanks and intel. Other than that, they just threw bodies in WWII.  We made nukes, they Rosenberg’ed that tech.  We went to the moon, they collapsed under the weight of trying to keep up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Based on my understanding of the culture of the Russian Army, I don't think we should at all assume that this encounter was consensual.

And that would really suck--here you are, a poor Russian conscript getting face-raped by a fucking corporal . . . and then you get blown up by a Ukrainian mortar.  That's a shitty day.

There's no way in hell it's consensual. We've all seen photos and videos of the shitty barracks with barely functioning toilets, let broken showers. Then they've been camped outside a few weeks with nary a wet wipe.

The video is from pretty high up, but get a little lower and you can probably smell a combination of piss and vinegary balls.

9 minutes ago, Superhero said:

There's no way in hell it's consensual. We've all seen photos and videos of the shitty barracks with barely functioning toilets, let broken showers. Then they've been camped outside a few weeks with nary a wet wipe.

The video is from pretty high up, but get a little lower and you can probably smell a combination of piss and vinegary balls.

If it was consensual, they probably would have been hiding well out-of-sight since gay relationships are illegal in the Russian military.

“Hazing” a subordinate = totally fine.  

12 minutes ago, Superhero said:

My least favorite flavor potato chips. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

The police of the Kharkiv region told about the torture chamber in the village of Pisky-Radkivski In the basement of one of the houses in the currently deoccupied village. Pisky-Radkivsky in the Kharkiv region, the Russians kept prisoners - local residents, anti-terrorist forces and prisoners from the armed forces.

A dildo, a box with torn dentures, wires with ropes and a letter with an interview of one of the men who were there were found in the torture chamber.

• Rage+1 2

48 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

They are a broken sick, fucked up race of people that been fed lie after lie for over 100 years that they are a chosen people, that international law doesnt apply to them, that they can kill, maime and torture anyone they capture, and that wholesale kidnapping of Ukrainian children and shipping them to the far reaches of Russia to be raised by people other than their parents. is perfectly acceptable because RUSSIA DESERVES IT.

you cannot negoitate with terrorists and at this point, that is exactly who Russia is. 

This.

I don't want it to be true.  But it is.

Russia can't be fixed.  Which means that allowing it to continue to pursue its aims in Europe is unacceptable.  Russia can only be defeated.  That's the only sane option.  We're dealing with a nation state that is doing shit on par with actual Nazi Germany shit, and has significant approval from the population for same.  You don't fix that -- you crush it.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If it was consensual, they probably would have been hiding well out-of-sight since gay relationships are illegal in the Russian military.

“Hazing” a subordinate = totally fine.  

totally get your point... but my impression is those 2 were WAAAYYYY out of sight.  they were in a building that had lost its roof, there were multiple 4 way walls between them and what looked like the original exit door.   They were in a corner, and most importantly, there werent any other Russians anywhere near the visible part of the non-zoomed in video. 

they absolutely could have been consentual based on that.  doesnt matter had sex, died. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.

I don't want it to be true.  But it is.

Russia can't be fixed.  Which means that allowing it to continue to pursue its aims in Europe is unacceptable.  Russia can only be defeated.  That's the only sane option.  We're dealing with a nation state that is doing shit on par with actual Nazi Germany shit, and has significant approval from the population for same.  You don't fix that -- you crush it.

I know everyone hates these long-ass YouTube videos, but I'll go ahead and post this nonetheless. It's the same kid we've seen before going around Moscow conducting man-on-the-street interviews asking Muscovites their opinions. This one starts off with asking about the annexations.

It's pretty enlightening how dug in some of them are with full-blown theories about how the West, and particularly the US, are trying to take them over for economic gain.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

This is like a game of chess between me and Magnus where I can’t even insert my vibrating butt plug.

Pro tip: just leave it in all the time, removing only when you need to drop a deuce.

Geez, I get tired of explaining the obvious to you people.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5