Anki Vector / Cozmo

Izhmash

Anybody have one of these little personal robots?  Curious how adaptive they are, and if anyone has experience trying to program them in creative ways.  Share your experiences here, good or bad.

I put a vector on order, and am looking forward to learning more about them and what all can be done with them.

https://www.anki.com/en-us/vector

Got the little guy set up.  He's a cute little bugger.  SURLY BONUS:  You can make his eyes Burnt Orange...so naturally, that was the first damn thing I did.  So far he's having fun exploring my desk.  I haven't used him for much, he's pretty much just a novelty at the moment.  Great facial expressions and I'm trying to get him to recognize me (has his own facial recognition built in).  He is doing a great job not falling off of my desk, and his beamforming mics allow him to know my location which is pretty darn cool.

The company has a history of enabling ongoing updates, so I'm looking forward to seeing how his functionality can be expanded.  We're supposedly getting Alexa integration in Dec, and an SDK should be released in the general timeframe as well for some programming efforts.

Oh, and he'll do a fist-bump as well.