Abcde

Pancho

A Californian that moved to Texas?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/traci-redford-1b0626118

Or from the phd tree in Maryland?

https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Traci-Redford/-2091346854

1 hour ago, Lat22 said:

I wonder how much input her daddy had when she was named? Poor little girl.

Her dad, and their dog:

img05.jpg

Edited by clapclapclap

CSB- I went to school with a girl whose middle name was “Noname”.  I’m sure her parents were filling out a form and thought that was funny.  By high school she was full emo.  She was extremely sensitive about her middle name. 

You just think about how that seemed to bother her and then you think about the fact that giving your child a stupid first name is so much worse, and it just scares you to death.  

I mean the gate agent is an asshole but what did the mom really expect when she put that name on the birth certificate? Like the hospital staff didn't laugh their asses off the moment the car pulled away from the hospital to take the alphabetical equivalent of 1,2,3,4,5 home?

"She said 'Mom, why is she laughing at my name?' And I said, 'Not everyone is nice and not everyone is going to be nice and it's unfortunate.'"

So by all means, name your kid something odd that will draw attention, both negative and positive, every time her name is on a piece of paper. This is like the reverse of A Boy Named Sue. 

Edited by mdmost

she said the word "like" incorrectly three times in 19 seconds.  therefore, she deserves whatever happens to her.  Some people need to record themselves speaking, listen to it, and then take their own lives.  

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

she said the word "like" incorrectly three times in 19 seconds.  therefore, she deserves whatever happens to her.  Some people need to record themselves speaking, listen to it, and then take their own lives.  

she said the word "like" incorrectly like three times in 19 seconds.  therefore, she deserves like whatever happens to her.  Some people need to like record themselves speaking, listen to it, and then like take their own lives.  

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

long game.  mom has been patiently waiting for this moment when she could finally share her victimization to the world. 

it's never been about the kid.  if it were, then why the fuck when you give your child a name that is sure to be mocked and ridiculed?

It's a family name, you insensitive bastard! 

5 hours ago, mdmost said:

I mean the gate agent is an asshole but what did the mom really expect when she put that name on the birth certificate? Like the hospital staff didn't laugh their asses off the moment the car pulled away from the hospital to take the alphabetical equivalent of 1,2,3,4,5 home?

So by all means, name your kid something odd that will draw attention, both negative and positive, every time her name is on a piece of paper. This is like the reverse of A Boy Named Sue. 

Geez, you and I think alike.

and as for "the alphabetical equivalent of 1,2,3,4,5 home?" -- there's this