GEORGIA CAN SUCK MY DICK

Fondren & Main

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Get ready for the "well Texas only won because Georgia didn't care/wasn't trying" BS excuse train if the Longhorns win.

Side note: Any draft eligible players from either team that are liable to sit this one out? 

Bitch I don’t give a fuck, 10 wins is 10 wins 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Get ready for the "well Texas only won because Georgia didn't care/wasn't trying" BS excuse train if the Longhorns win.

Side note: Any draft eligible players from either team that are liable to sit this one out? 

I haven't heard a peep from any of our players on sitting out the bowl game. LJH already said he's playing.

14 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Fuck those pieces of shit.  This is for Craig Curry!  No piece of shit Big 12 refs for this one either.  Fuck the SEC AND FUCK GEORGIA!

17 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Agreed ^^

Too damn bad^. 

Just now, dingleberryswitzer said:

Explain please.  I must either be too old or too young. 

They stole a national title from us in 1984 in the Cotton Bowl. Beat Texas 10-9. So Georgia fans came up with the hilarious joke "What time is it in Texas? 10 to 9."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Explain please.  I must either be too old or too young. 

When ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be wise.

Actually, we handed it to them.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

They stole a national title from us in 1984 in the Cotton Bowl. Beat Texas 10-9. So Georgia fans came up with the hilarious joke "What time is it in Texas? 10 to 9."

Edited by Bullneck

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Still have not recovered from my elementary school broken heart.

Fuck them. Glad we ran our first RB screen this last game. Gonna need some deception to wear out and confuse that fucking crazy d line they got.

Quick passing and hurry up should be the norm. We can throw deep routes too, just cant be slow developing, gonna have to toss it up. 

Really, stopping their run is the biggest issue. Hope our D line gets healthy and we have enough depth to clog it up. Tackling in our secondary has been outstanding, but letting Georgia's running backs get a head full of steam is suicide.

3 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Now Texas gets to see first hand what shitbirds the UGA fans are. 

Yup. My uncle is 62, he was at the Florida/Georgia game with his mother. 3 Georgia guys were yelling "all Gators are whores" and fuck this and that right behind them in the next row. He asked them to stop, they didn't, his old 6'-5" ass layed one out and then knocked ones head into the other. The police came and got a full explanation from a 3rd party and kicked em out, apologized to my uncle and his 85ish year old mother lol.

20 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Fuck them. Glad we ran our first RB screen this last game. Gonna need some deception to wear out and confuse that fucking crazy d line they got.

Quick passing and hurry up should be the norm. We can throw deep routes too, just cant be slow developing, gonna have to toss it up. 

Really, stopping their run is the biggest issue. Hope our D line gets healthy and we have enough depth to clog it up. Tackling in our secondary has been outstanding, but letting Georgia's running backs get a head full of steam is suicide.

Our LBs play a lot better when they can key the RB and attack downhill.  They'll be able to do that against UGA.  It's when the offense spreads it out and uses the backs all over the field that Wheeler gets frozen with indecision and Johnson gets lost.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Our LBs play a lot better when they can key the RB and attack downhill.  They'll be able to do that against UGA.  It's when the offense spreads it out and uses the backs all over the field that Wheeler gets frozen with indecision and Johnson gets lost.

Wheeler will look like a mad man. I've always thought he would've killed it in the secX3.

Half my family are Georgia fans, it’s a total fuckin’ mind numbing bitch having to listen about “Them DOGS!!!” 

For the love of Christ, please GOD, give me strength to not kill any of these ignorant, worthless, mouth breathing, motherfuckers this month... They are family.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

God damnit it's amazing what Alabamas run over the past decade has done to the psyche of that whole conference. I don't think there's one team that says shit like this lol 

I was wondering what the "10 to 9" comment on another thread meant, lol. UGA has always been a nasty fan base. 

You wouldn't believe what they said about Bryant when he died. 

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

That UGA fan listing LSU as an example of a sub par team is fucking rich. 

Fucking delusional piece of shit. Their program has one national championship in spite of numerous inherent advantages and it took arguably the greatest college football player of all time to accomplish it (sounds familiar FML).