GEORGIA CAN SUCK MY DICK

Fondren & Main

Talking with a fishing buddy yesterday:  his son in law is the new offensive coordinator for Georgia Tech, coming in from Temple with the HC.  He was talking about the GT-Temple matchup next season and possibly going to it.  I replied with the LSU at UT matchup, in light of the handling of Georgia.  He says Georgia mailed it in.  I really had to choke back the shit talk - our wives were right there.   The SEC suckfest is more widespread than I had imagined.

4 minutes ago, NBMisha said:

Talking with a fishing buddy yesterday:  his son in law is the new offensive coordinator for Georgia Tech, coming in from Temple with the HC.  He was talking about the GT-Temple matchup next season and possibly going to it.  I replied with the LSU at UT matchup, in light of the handling of Georgia.  He says Georgia mailed it in.  I really had to choke back the shit talk - our wives were right there.   The SEC suckfest is more widespread than I had imagined.

Moral of your story: stop being a pussy in front of your wife.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NBMisha said:

sec.....sec.....sec   

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa 😆

"Piddly Little Ole Conference"..... HaHa Dawgs lose and go home with their tails tucked!!
"Georgia could come out as flat as sweet tea...and Texas still ain't gonna win this game!"  

His halftime and post game were fun as well.

4 hours ago, NBMisha said:

Some SEC teams never lose. They either didn't play well or the ref's screwed them. UGA is the worst of the bunch.

• Like 1

Kirby Smart:

“I also want to congratulate Texas. Tom [Herman] did a great job with his team and his program. They’ve gotten better throughout the season. They played more physical than us, and it showed to me that they wanted it more than we did. And you’ve got to give them credit for that..."

“But when they have to play physical, they played physical. They did a good job of that. I thought their quarterback managed the game well with his quarterback run play. He really hurt us. We missed tackles and didn’t finish on him defensively. And then we weren’t really able to run the ball like we like to consistently and give Texas credit. They did a good job stopping that.”

“We prepared for Texas for a long time. That would be an easy excuse to use. I’m not touching that because it has nothing to do. We had an opponent to play, a good football team in which our team was focused on ready to play...But our team was motivated to play Texas. Texas outplayed us, outcompeted us. They outcoached us. They out physicaled [sic] us. They did a lot of things better than us, and I think you give Tom [Herman] a lot of credit.”

5 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

Six minutes left in the game and this guy is already crying?  
0a2878842c56922d10edf596a601dc6f.gif

I forget the exact details but I think aggy had a huge lead in this game.  Like 38-14ish.  

4791829994beea74d8dbe6fc46705fad.jpg

Edit: 35-20 midway through the 3rd.  

Edited by Bullneck

Living in SEC land, I hear more than my share of the SEC homerism.  I have just starting telling all of my friends that they should stop sending SEC teams to the Sugar Bowl, since none of them really want to be there.

Edited by jinx
  • Like 4

On 4/4/2019 at 6:16 AM, Bullneck said:

I watched that for 15 seconds.  It was all I could take.

To be honest, this guy's (Uncle Lou) post game was pretty good.  He was talking about how Georgia fans will say they didn't care and they will come up with all sorts of excuses but it is all bullshit.  He seems like a college football fan and not just a Georgia-SEC fan.   Unlike Big Brett who thinks Waco (and Baylor) is in California (though I am game for them moving).

• 4 weeks later...

Jawja fired and suspends some recruiting staff....

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/one-employee-fired-another-suspended-uga-recruiting-office/a8PFAZ8CW8tZaM6VxKmzdI/

One member of Georgia’s football recruiting office has been fired and another suspended for 30 days without pay, DawgNation reported Tuesday night, citing unnamed sources.  Dacia King, who is listed as the Bulldogs’ recruiting program coordinator on the team’s website, was dismissed. Lukman Abdulai, who is director of on-campus recruiting, has been placed on a 30-day suspension without pay.

The reason for the actions and whether they are related are not known at this time.  “I’m not talking about any personnel stuff,” Georgia athletic director Greg McGarity said. “Regardless of what the position is, I just don’t comment on personnel decisions or matters. Sorry.”  McGarity declined to comment when asked whether violations of NCAA or SEC rules were involved.

King was hired for her current position in May 2018. A recruiting program coordinator typically serves as a liaison between prospective athletes and the Georgia coaching staff and helps plan visits and set itineraries. She holds double degrees from UGA in marketing and sport management.  Abdulai has been with Georgia since 2013, but was named director of on-campus recruiting in January 2016, shortly after Kirby Smart became head coach. A University of Illinois graduate, Abdulai received a master’s degree in kinesiology from UGA in 2014. 

Dacia's Instagram:   https://www.instagram.com/daciaking/?hl=en

Edited by LTtxfan

• 4 weeks later...

Backup QB with surgery to remove cyst

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26812074/georgia-qb-mathis-cyst-removed-brain 

Georgia quarterback D'Wan Mathis had emergency surgery to remove a cyst from his brain on Thursday and is expected to make a full recovery, according to his father.

Mathis, a freshman from Oak Park, Michigan, had the surgery at Piedmont Hospital in Athens, Georgia, where he was being kept in ICU as a precaution.

I've always hated Georgia for costing us a national championship.  I hate Georgia and their excuses for getting dick slapped by us because apparently "they didn't want to be there."  You know, since Georgia is so used to always playing for national championships and all (eye roll).

But I'll be damned if Herschel Walker won't always be one of my favorite non-UT players.  

I've always hated Georgia for costing us a national championship.  I hate Georgia and their excuses for getting dick slapped by us because apparently "they didn't want to be there."  You know, since Georgia is so used to always playing for national championships and all (eye roll).
But I'll be damned if Herschel Walker won't always be one of my favorite non-UT players.  
. Fuck him too.
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, Nivek said:
11 hours ago, Tom said:

. Fuck him too.

Well, I gotta have respect for any man in the latter half of his life built like this without lifting a single weight:

015_herschel_walker_vs_scott_carson_medi

Also, thanks to Herschel Walker the Dallas Cowboys went from one of the worst teams in the NFL to 3 time Superbowl Champions.

17 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

If you believe Herschel I got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.  You don’t look that “juicy” by eating soup and doing squat thrusts.  He definitely takes “vitamins”.

Do you even black people bro? Even their fat has muscles in it. 

-Katfid

6 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

If you believe Herschel I got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.  You don’t look that “juicy” by eating soup and doing squat thrusts.  He definitely takes “vitamins”.

Sure, Herschel could be lying about his 1000 pushup/situp/sprinting workout a day routine.  He could be at 24 hour fitness hitting the bench 4 times a week while inserting steroids into his ass.  But I have a hard time believing in this day and age he wouldn't have been photographed and internet shamed if he were lifting weights unless he has some private home gym.  Looking at his body, there's nothing to suggest he's "juicing" or not natural. 

Transvestite comedian Eddie Izzard ran 47 marathons in 47 days with very little training.  Then he did another 20-something in Africa a few years later. The body is capable of amazing things when you don't spend your days on a couch binging Ozark eating Blue Bell Ice Cream.  

Herschel Walker is a beast and it's okay to admit that at 50 he looks better than you've ever looked in your entire life.  

12 minutes ago, Bookman said:

In heels as well?

I wish.  According to the JRE podcast he was on recently, he started with Vibram Five Finger shoes before his trainer/doctor made him switch to regular running shoes.

I remember Herschel doing some interviews when he went into MMA. He basically says he doesn't like eating food. Never has, never will. Says he'll eat like 1 big salad a day, with all the nutrients the body needs, and the rest of his day is spent working out and taking supplements. Like 6 hours worth of cardio type shit. 

He seems genuine and I'll take him at his word, because IMO no amount of steroids and the cream and the clear doesn't make that 55 year old body look like he's 25 and in his prime.

13 hours ago, TexasMan said:

I remember Herschel doing some interviews when he went into MMA. He basically says he doesn't like eating food. Never has, never will. Says he'll eat like 1 big salad a day, with all the nutrients the body needs, and the rest of his day is spent working out and taking supplements. Like 6 hours worth of cardio type shit. 

He seems genuine and I'll take him at his word, because IMO no amount of steroids and the cream and the clear doesn't make that 55 year old body look like he's 25 and in his prime.

No human can be 200+ of muscle by eating one big salad a day while doing 6 hours of daily cardio. Unless he’s technically not “eating” by drinking 8 protein shakes and two dozen egg whites. 

58 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

No human can be 200+ of muscle by eating one big salad a day while doing 6 hours of daily cardio. Unless he’s technically not “eating” by drinking 8 protein shakes and two dozen egg whites. 

Herschel is mentally ill.  He suffers from DID.  I forgot about this.  Probably one of his alternative personalities juicing.

• 4 weeks later...