GEORGIA CAN SUCK MY DICK

Fondren & Main

35 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The image isn't coming up for me, but I assume you mean this:

I'm having a hard time imagining that being anyone's fault but the guy himself. I'm also curious if they were able to put his finger back on. That tweet is short on details. Reattachment of fingers and appendages has come a long ways since the old days. I almost lost the end of my pinky as a boy. I was chasing my brother and he slammed the front door on it just as I got there. Doc stitched it back together figuring a 50/50 chance it would take. It was saved with a pretty good scar to show for it. But it wasn't completely severed. Bone at the end segment was totally exposed with all the flesh hanging down by a flap still hanging on. Blood gushed out with each heartbeat until it got wrapped up. Probably didn't hurt that mom was a nurse who worked ICU and right there 30 seconds after it happened.

Edited by sith_horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, sith_horn said:

I'm having a hard time imagining that being anyone's fault but the guy himself. I'm also curious if they were able to put his finger back on. That tweet is short on details. Reattachment of fingers and appendages has come a long ways since the old days. I almost lost the end of my pinky as a boy. I was chasing my brother and he slammed the front door on it just as I got there. Doc stitched it back together figuring a 50/50 chance it would take. It was saved with a pretty good scar to show for it. But it wasn't completely severed. Bone at the end segment was totally exposed with all the flesh hanging down by a flap still hanging on. Blood gushed out with each heartbeat until it got wrapped up. Probably didn't hurt that mom was a nurse who worked ICU and was right there 30 seconds after it happened.

humble brag...

Just now, Doc Reeves said:

humble brag...

Nice try, but that concept doesn't apply here. There's really no bragging that can be done about a dumb injury when I was a kid. Rather, it's more like you sit around waiting to pounce and hoping for some likes. But you go girl.

2 hours ago, sith_horn said:

Nice try, but that concept doesn't apply here. There's really no bragging that can be done about a dumb injury when I was a kid. Rather, it's more like you sit around waiting to pounce and hoping for some likes. But you go girl.

ease up Francis. I can absolutely guarantee that post wont get any likes 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sith_horn said:

Sounds like something a humble bragger would say

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
22 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Not sure it was done by Top Golf but the Texas Rangers did something similar at the old ball park. 

And the Astros had a par 3 challenge at Minute Maid.  I mean if we have Turf in DKR why not use the space to bring in some extra cash when the team isn't on it.

• 1 month later...

Former Hoover, AL High coach Rush Propst doesn't mind taking down Kirby Smart and Nick Saban with him

https://www.outkick.com/alleged-recording-of-rush-propst-includes-talk-of-illegal-recruiting-by-georgia-alabama/

Rush Propst has a history of ethical violations. The longtime high school football coach is best known for his role as Hoover’s head football coach on MTV’s Two-A-Days back in the early to mid-2000s.

Since then, he’s made stops at other schools, but he always seems to find himself in trouble. The most recent example is at Valdosta High school, where Propst is currently being investigated for recruiting misconduct and improper use of school funds.

The party raising the alarm is Valdosta Touchdown Club director Michael Nelson. Former Valdosta coach Alan Rodemaker is suing the school board for wrongful termination, and the deposition from Nelson is a part of that lawsuit.

It’s an ongoing situation, but a video released Saturday on YouTube has brought up a few questions.

The 15-minute video is titled “valdosta coach Rush Propst and TD Club Pres. M. Nub Nelson” and comes from an account called “smoking gun” — quite the name, right? There’s a lot to dissect in the video, but two parts have been highlighted as noteworthy.

First, it allegedly shows Propst talking to Nelson — or someone — about Kirby Smart and Georgia’s recruiting practices. He talks about the Bulldogs having a “handler,” and even cites former star running back Nick Chubb returning as an example of a player who received illegal payments.

That clip can be heard below:

The second clip is Propst allegedly talking about Nick Saban answering to only one person, Paul Bryant Jr. Propst talks about money funds from down in Mobile that were set up by Paul “Bear” Bryant back in the 60s or 70s, and claims that’s how Alabama handles all their recruiting.

Let’s be clear: we do not know whether these comments are true. It’s quite a set of allegations being made by Propst — if it is in fact Propst.

There’s one thing to note, however. Nelson is currently accusing Propst of attempting to illegally pay rent for certain players, using stadium advertising funds for personal use and other things involving unethical behavior.

Is it possible Propst was trying to sell Nelson on the idea of allowing ethical violations?

Using two of the biggest college football programs in the country as a way to justify your own actions or behavior wouldn’t be an unexpected tactic. It doesn’t make his statements false. It just means he could’ve had an ulterior motive.

This story is still in the very early stages, and there’s so much we don’t know. At this point, saying anything definitively would be premature, but it will be interesting to see if we hear anymore about this situation.

In other news, Auburn pressured a professor to change a grade to keep a player eligible last year:

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2021/03/lawsuit-alleges-auburn-changed-grade-of-former-football-player-in-2019.html

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

They could have video of UGA and Bama directly paying players and killing people and the SEC, NCAA & ESPN would all look the other way and not do shit.  The only thing even remotely as close to being as crooked as the government is the SEC.  I mean, pretty much every big time NCAA team is paying players under the table on some level, but the SEC is on a whole different level of cheating.  It would almost be fucking impressive how brazen about it they are, if it didn't offend my moral sensibilities.  

36 minutes ago, Hairy Biped said:

They could have video of UGA and Bama directly paying players and killing people and the SEC, NCAA & ESPN would all look the other way and not do shit.  The only thing even remotely as close to being as crooked as the government is the SEC.  I mean, pretty much every big time NCAA team is paying players under the table on some level, but the SEC is on a whole different level of cheating.  It would almost be fucking impressive how brazen about it they are, if it didn't offend my moral sensibilities.  

That's cute if you think governments are as corrupt as the SEC. Only government on part with SEC type corruption relative to the rules binding them is in Albany. Other than that, the dudes in government look like saints compared to how crooked the SEC is. They wipe their ass with the rules and laugh as they show their shit-covered rule book to the NCAA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...