Cool Pictures of Music Icons

dcbc

Ah, whatever.  Fuck her.  She's only looking now because she wants to be in frame when he zooms/pulls back out.  And her coat looks thick enough.  Although, I'll give her partial credit for not wanting to get up and sing with the band, and that she didn't ask John to run back to the car to get her other coat---the one he explicitly told her to bring in case she gets cold up there.  

Not their co-tracks, but she did help him to keep making great music in through the 1970's and she mellowed out a lot in the 2000s and used their name and works for a lot of good.  So yeah, I'm back over my shit about her until the next photograph ;)  (Imma go figure out how to upload photos from my camera phone)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

and that she didn't ask John to run back to the car to get her other coat---the one he explicitly told her to bring in case she gets cold up there.  

Not for nothin', but she apparently brought two coats.  John is wearing one of them. 

But otherwise, yeah, she famously sucks.

On 2/9/2023 at 4:09 PM, brakeman said:

I have never seen this clip, so now you have watch it too.

RIP, you bad-ass dude.

I've read conflicting reports on the interwebs and don't know which is true.  Some reporter once asked Eric Clapton what it was like to be the greatest guitar player on Earth.  And he replied, "I have no idea what it's like to be Prince.  Ask him."  I was never a huge fan of Prince's music but knew he was immensely talented as a songwriter and musician.  Saw him once in Las Vegas and it was a fun show.  But after he died, I went down a long rabbit hole of just his guitar playing and never realized how insanely gifted he was and how effortless he made it all look despite obvious practice.  Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, and Chet Atkins all rolled into one sexy little brown man.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

Tony Iommi*

That was my guess, too.

Yeah, process of elimination...I can only think of 3 left handed players off the top of my head, and this pic is obviously not McCartney or Hendrix.  Apparently, I'm not very good with names either.  😅

Edited by 83Horn