Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

giphy.gif

I caught about two minutes of this as we were scrolling the channels and bailed quickly. I don't know how anyone buys what he's selling. When he puts on that confused weird face he does, I keep waiting for him to start laughing like Harvey Korman would do when Tim Conway was performing a skit.

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

He’s neither of those. He’s just a complete piece of shit.

Agree. He is paid to sell this entertainment and he does. He does no soul searching, has no regret. Since joining Fox, he never has to get his hands dirty and leave the studio to report from Haifa like he did in his early MSNBC career or ride the 'L' in Chicago to get to work. Had he been accepted into the CIA program when he applied, we might never have known him. The rich and well connected son who knows his audience very very well and every night gives them a performance to discuss in the morning.

52 minutes ago, Pancho said:

it's not even defending qanon, it's defending people's right to believe lunatic nonsense.  these are the same people who tune in and essentially pay his salary, so of course he will defend their right to listen to, digest, and then believe the garbage.

sad that those with the largest megaphones take their responsibility the least seriously.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

it's not even defending qanon, it's defending people's right to believe lunatic nonsense.  these are the same people who tune in and essentially pay his salary, so of course he will defend their right to listen to, digest, and then believe the garbage.

sad that those with the largest megaphones take their responsibility the least seriously.

This.

He is just as guilty if not more than Q-anon because he has a professional broadcast, set, and production team behind him when he tells his lies.

He's defending the right of people to believe the lies he tells them.

• 1 month later...

What Tucker and his ilk fail to understand is that most times women are harder working and made of tougher stuff than men.  That has definitely been my experience.  Or more likely they're too frightened to admit that since they have an outdated view of what place men and women hold in the hierarchy.

John Oliver has been on Tucker's case a lot lately.  His wife is a vet, so I imagine he may have a few things to say this weekend.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

90237FA1-CEAA-46C9-B51C-4AAA63EA04B5.jpeg

did anyone watch this interview?  i caught a minute of it and it was basically, "i don't know what reality biden is living in, but talking about families finally being able to see each other, my son sees my mother, we get together as a family constantly, we see friends, we went to florida, so i don't really know what the hell he's talking about."

yes, we know there are dumbass dipshits out there making life worse for everyone else, but i didn't realize they were allowed to be on tv together two at a time.  seems unsafe.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

i honestly don't even know what qualifies here.  the cuomo stuff?  the only thing they've been howling about is the fact that he hasn't done a solo press conference yet.  very scandalous.

can one of our resident r's chime in?

Hunter mother fucking Biden, y'all.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

It’s the border/caravan + COVID thing.

Rs bitch about masks but treat the disease like a plague when brown people have it.

yeah, you're probably right about the border.  honestly can't think of what else it could be, but their border outrage is definitely fresh.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

yeah, you're probably right about the border.  honestly can't think of what else it could be, but their border outrage is definitely fresh.

I was on a business call yesterday and although I was hoping it wouldn't go there, the topic was brought up by the caller, whom I know to be a hard R supporter. I set the record straight firmly and changed the subject. I really hate the Fox outrage machine, it peddles so much disinfo.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I was on a business call yesterday and although I was hoping it wouldn't go there, the topic was brought up by the caller, whom I know to be a hard R supporter. I set the record straight firmly and changed the subject. I really hate the Fox outrage machine, it peddles so much disinfo.

How did you set the record straight?  I didn't think there was anything you could tell these people.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

How did you set the record straight?  I didn't think there was anything you could tell these people.

He was repeating some of Abbott's word salad that went out nationwide and since he knew we're in Texas seemed to think we were awaiting the Viking plague with the doors barred. I feigned innocence and said pretty firmly that everyone in Texas knows Abbott is a politician and that he's trying to keep his job due to the energy fiasco and that BP is testing any asylum seekers and sending any positives to separate facilities so that neither Texas/USA or Mexico are faced with more outbreaks than they are already handling. He seemed to accept the political angle--most people seemed to understand that type of lingo. but maybe he was humoring me and not the other way around. I didn't dwell on it, not much point and if we're to continue doing business, then I need to get that part done.

• Hook 'Em 4