Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

14 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

He’s saying a lot of horrible shit out loud.   Last night’s episode had him suggest that the Covid vaccines don’t work and the government is lying to everyone about them being effective.  He then lied about Trudeau supposedly admitting vaccines don’t work even though what Trudeau really said was that people still need to mask and distance for a while even though vaccines are being administered.  

This fucker is evil.   A new Monmouth poll shows Republicans are more hesitant to get Covid vaccines now than in March as everyone else gets more comfortable with the vaccines.   Thanks, Tucker and your fellow ghouls in the grifter media.  Tucker’s monologue is apparently trending huge on Facebook, btw.

There’s more detail here if you want (from Allahpundit, who is one of only like 3 remaining decent right wing bloggers who didn’t sell out to Trumpism and idiotic grifting).  https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/04/14/fauci-slams-tucker-carlsons-crazy-conspiracy-theory-about-vaccine-efficacy-n383262

I really wish he'd die. I've only ever said that about a handful of people, but I'm finally there with him. 

I don't really understand his take on immigration. Is he arguing that we should completely ban immigration? That we never should have allowed it? Does he think he's Native American? 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

I really wish he'd die. I've only ever said that about a handful of people, but I'm finally there with him. 

I don't really understand his take on immigration. Is he arguing that we should completely ban immigration? That we never should have allowed it? Does he think he's Native American? 

When you're 'just asking questions', you never actually have to provide answers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I had no idea how many people are not aware of the 'replacement' phrase and associated dog whistles and its core place in white supremacist history. Perhaps it is due to having a dabbler's interest in history, but holy cow, the number of people that I can count now that have repeated (thanks Zuckerberg, you sociopath) that to me because they are on Facebook and know I'm not so call to ask if I know about it is alarming. I mean, when the J&J news broke, I was getting text from friends who know I keep up with stuff and so was able to send them info etc, but with this, trying to point out what Tucker is trying to accomplish here is just....dammit. I makes me angry. Fortunately, most of them were agreeable to the points I was making, but that's a very small circle and knowing that via Facebook his words reach many more than just Fox viewers is just ....dammit.

I had no idea how many people are not aware of the 'replacement' phrase and associated dog whistles and its core place in white supremacist history. Perhaps it is due to having a dabbler's interest in history, but holy cow, the number of people that I can count now that have repeated (thanks Zuckerberg, you sociopath) that to me because they are on Facebook and know I'm not so call to ask if I know about it is alarming. I mean, when the J&J news broke, I was getting text from friends who know I keep up with stuff and so was able to send them info etc, but with this, trying to point out what Tucker is trying to accomplish here is just....dammit. I makes me angry. Fortunately, most of them were agreeable to the points I was making, but that's a very small circle and knowing that via Facebook his words reach many more than just Fox viewers is just ....dammit.

I had this happen to me in person. I can be naive and completely caught off guard. The guy was happy I was having my 3rd kid. I didn’t pick up on why, I thought he was weirdly saying congratulations but after a bit he mentioned something about the dilution of whites. It was odd and stunning. I never heard this shit actually come out of a person’s mouth before.

15 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I had this happen to me in person. I can be naive and completely caught off guard. The guy was happy I was having my 3rd kid. I didn’t pick up on why, I thought he was weirdly saying congratulations but after a bit he mentioned something about the dilution of whites. It was odd and stunning. I never heard this shit actually come out of a person’s mouth before.

I suppose with some whites (depending upon how people classify that demographic, but the supremacists usually stick to European based identification) the realization of being 10% of the global population is overwhelming. We're such an odd species, capable of so much beyond our origins, but sometimes our brains favor short term instead of long term outcomes.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Oh, and congratulations on the impending birth of your third child! May he or she be born healthy and a joy to all around her/him.

Thank you, but he is a terror at 4.5 and if he were raised by wolves, I could not imagine him being much less feral.  

• Haha 5

The shit I find so interesting is the backflips required of ongoing prejudice. It used to be Italians hated the Irish hated the French, and everyone hated the Jews. But then at some point, "White European" sort of stopped hating all the sub groups, and were fine banning together to hate the blacks, and of course the jews. But not that long ago none of those tribes could stand one another. But now it's cool. And apparently brown people are somehow joining and being somewhat accepted into the white supremacist cause now. It's going to be real curious who gets targeted once the vast majority of the world is just brown. 

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The shit I find so interesting is the backflips required of ongoing prejudice. It used to be Italians hated the Irish hated the French, and everyone hated the Jews. But then at some point, "White European" sort of stopped hating all the sub groups, and were fine banning together to hate the blacks, and of course the jews. But not that long ago none of those tribes could stand one another. But now it's cool. And apparently brown people are somehow joining and being somewhat accepted into the white supremacist cause now. It's going to be real curious who gets targeted once the vast majority of the world is just brown. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

We need a torbush rep.

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

The Jews?

White boy summer was something Chet Hanks tried to make a thing, as a rip on how people always have a song of the summer. Last year it was Hot girl summer. He said some dumb shit about white boy summer not too long ago and came out with a terrible music video, and people are ironically speaking it into existence.

somewhere Tom Hanks is introducing his son Collin to everyone, but telling Chet to stay in the truck.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I suppose with some whites (depending upon how people classify that demographic, but the supremacists usually stick to European based identification) the realization of being 10% of the global population is overwhelming. We're such an odd species, capable of so much beyond our origins, but sometimes our brains favor short term instead of long term outcomes.

Isn't the ADL's statement the same as Tucker's racist replacement theory? Both want an ethnostate. Both don't like brown immigrants & Muslims.

And yes the DailyCaller is terrible but they provided the clip:

17 minutes ago, lmao said:

Isn't the ADL's statement the same as Tucker's racist replacement theory? Both want an ethnostate. Both don't like brown immigrants & Muslims.

And yes the DailyCaller is terrible but they provided the clip:

I am not well-versed enough in that area to provide much comment, but my initial reaction is no, the matter is more complicated than that. I haven't had a chance to visit the ADL website to source the context of his quotes, and apologies but Tucker is not trustworthy in that regard so please excuse me if I assign to him the usual smoke and mirror dodge he uses to wave his hands over one thing that has nothing to do with another thing.

7 hours ago, Nivek said:

I've told this story somewhere on this or the other site, but I had a coworker about 9 years ago who asked me if I was going to have a second child (my first and only had just turned one). I was kind of taken aback, seemed a little nosy as I was not that close to this person, but I good-naturedly said "No, I think we are going to be one and done." She said something like "Oh, that's too bad, people like you and (wife's name) need to have more children." I was kinda confused and mistook that for some sort of weird compliment, thinking she was implying that we were "good people" or something. Then she added on something like "Otherwise the hispanics are going to outbreed us."

At that point I realized exactly what she was talking about and just sort of crawfished out of there. I avoided her as much as possible after that, and she retired a few years later. I still run into her husband around town (small town life), and generally just ignore him as well.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I've told this story somewhere on this or the other site, but I had a coworker about 9 years ago who asked me if I was going to have a second child (my first and only had just turned one). I was kind of taken aback, seemed a little nosy as I was not that close to this person, but I good-naturedly said "No, I think we are going to be one and done." She said something like "Oh, that's too bad, people like you and (wife's name) need to have more children." I was kinda confused and mistook that for some sort of weird compliment, thinking she was implying that we were "good people" or something. Then she added on something like "Otherwise the hispanics are going to outbreed us."

At that point I realized exactly what she was talking about and just sort of crawfished out of there. I avoided her as much as possible after that, and she retired a few years later. I still run into her husband around town (small town life), and generally just ignore him as well.

She'd be really disappointed in my childless, white ass. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Gilead was supposed to be a cautionary tale not an instruction manual.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

This is what the GOP and Fox were doing at the crossroads at midnight:

Wait this is real?

He's comparing a cop in Minnesota who killed a guy trying to get away, with security officials in the capitol of the United States, who were protecting people directly in the line of succession to the Presidency?

If some white women were trying to get to Trump and harm him, and the Secret Service killed them, Tucker would be asking why we weren't dumping their bodies at sea, and arresting their families.

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

The shit I find so interesting is the backflips required of ongoing prejudice. It used to be Italians hated the Irish......But then at some point, "White European" sort of stopped hating all the sub groups 

When it comes to the Italians and Irish, slow your roll there hoss, many of us have taken an anthropology class or two, and have studied the Italians and fucking bog jumpers and know that there is still debate going on about whether or not they should just be lumped in with the Denisovans and Neanderthals.

e9nCSK.gif

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

Just now, washparkhorn said:

Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course.

No, our ancestors were obviously able to mate with them, and produce offspring who could reproduce.  It wasn't like a mule situation where there weren't enough chromosomes to reproduce.

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Wait this is real?

He's comparing a cop in Minnesota who killed a guy trying to get away, with security officials in the capitol of the United States, who were protecting people directly in the line of succession to the Presidency?

The logic of a Trump supporter/Tucker fan is a mystery to science. And philosophy. And humanity.

https://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-evolution-timeline-interactive

"Denny" - a 13 year old girl with 50/50 DNA split between Neanderthal and Denisovan is fascinating.

This is Us:

Homo sapiens

Time Range: About 300,000 years ago to present

Geographic Range: Evolved in Africa, now worldwide

Summary: The species that you and all other living human beings on this planet belong to is Homo sapiens. During a time of dramatic climate change 300,000 years ago, Homo sapiens evolved in Africa. Like other early humans that were living at this time, they gathered and hunted food, and evolved behaviors that helped them respond to the challenges of survival in unstable environments.

• Anatomically, modern humans can generally be characterized by the lighter build of their skeletons compared to earlier humans.
  • Modern humans have very large brains, which vary in size from population to population and between males and females, but the average size is approximately 1300 cubic centimeters.
  • Housing this big  brain involved the reorganization of the skull into what is thought of as "modern" -- a thin-walled, high vaulted skull with a flat and near vertical forehead.
  • Modern human faces also show much less (if any) of the heavy brow ridges and prognathism of other early humans. 
  • Our jaws are also less heavily developed, with smaller teeth.

Evolutionary crossroads approaching.

Race is the Right's bedrock reason for existence. The right's let's go back to natural law shit has negative externalities for one and all, including self-igniting rubes. Modernity is preferable to regression back to that world.

For you libertarians, remember the golden rule. It was the basis for embarking on our experiment in liberty. Libertarianism requires humans of good will. That is the assumption of the ethic. Without that, one is not a libertarian.

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

https://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-evolution-timeline-interactive

"Denny" - a 13 year old girl with 50/50 DNA split between Neanderthal and Denisovan is fascinating.

This is Us:

Homo sapiens

Time Range: About 300,000 years ago to present

Geographic Range: Evolved in Africa, now worldwide

Summary: The species that you and all other living human beings on this planet belong to is Homo sapiens. During a time of dramatic climate change 300,000 years ago, Homo sapiens evolved in Africa. Like other early humans that were living at this time, they gathered and hunted food, and evolved behaviors that helped them respond to the challenges of survival in unstable environments.

• Anatomically, modern humans can generally be characterized by the lighter build of their skeletons compared to earlier humans.
  • Modern humans have very large brains, which vary in size from population to population and between males and females, but the average size is approximately 1300 cubic centimeters.
  • Housing this big  brain involved the reorganization of the skull into what is thought of as "modern" -- a thin-walled, high vaulted skull with a flat and near vertical forehead.
  • Modern human faces also show much less (if any) of the heavy brow ridges and prognathism of other early humans. 
  • Our jaws are also less heavily developed, with smaller teeth.

Evolutionary crossroads approaching.

Race is the Right's bedrock reason for existence. The right's let's go back to natural law shit has negative externalities for one and all, including self-igniting rubes. Modernity is preferable to regression back to that world.

For you libertarians, remember the golden rule. It was the basis for embarking on our experiment in liberty. Libertarianism requires humans of good will. That is the assumption of the ethic. Without that, one is not a libertarian.

giphy.gif

The world is 7000 years old, you fucking heathen. Now if you excuse me, Tucker Carlson will start in a couple of hours, and I'm already running late for my preshow masturbatory routine.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

No, our ancestors were obviously able to mate with them, and produce offspring who could reproduce.  It wasn't like a mule situation where there weren't enough chromosomes to reproduce.

Just have to point out female mules can reproduce, if sired by either a donkey or a horse. 

muledick /= mule pussy

Edited by Willfully Horn
Lame joke

46 minutes ago, Blotto said:

giphy.gif

The world is 7000 years old, you fucking heathen. Now if you excuse me, Tucker Carlson will start in a couple of hours, and I'm already running late for my preshow masturbatory routine.

nothing like taking your time to rub one out

The right politicizing every aspect of this pandemic to the short (and long) term detriment of the country is so fucking outrageous. Their audience is parranoid olds and he's telling them exactly what they want to hear. Then in classic Tucker fashion he's incredulously denying he said anything wrong and he's the real victim. 

I just had a nice argument with my dad. Had to convince him that capital PD never release names of officers involved in shootings because they don't have to. At the end he did finally admit that Babbit earned her bullet. But fucking A, daily Tucker has done a number on him. Can't stand when he cites Tuck.

Edited by B00M

13 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I for one wish Anglos would be replaced. Lord knows we've been fucking things up for a long time. I'm hoping for a super race of Japanese geisha girls.

fajitas used to be 75 cents a lb, then fucking gringos found out how good they were. I think the fajita plate a papasitos is $70ish

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Is he saying that we should be ok with some black deaths and not to eliminate that too quickly?

He's asking why we rushed to the moon with the Apollo program, and why didn't we just let the Mercury and Gemini programs run for a few more decades.

Am I correct? Did that man on television just argue against the Industrial revolution?

Also, I will concede his point about abrupt change causing chaos. One day I was pregnant just like a whole lot of days before it and the next day, wow! My life changed forever. Chaos! But it was very good.

• Hook 'Em 1