Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

26 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Bet he didn’t say word one about this -

e173e4d38e2ee1313c3a57ee66d92bdf.jpg

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

That was our first lady.  Still can't believe it.

I have no problem that our former first lady was a Eurotrash whore.  The only problem I have is that Maga thinks she was classy compared to other former first ladies and made memes about her style being a plus for her.

Melania Trump Just Decorated The White House Like A Nightmare And The  Internet Is Responding Accordingly

What's Up With Melania Trump's 'I REALLY DON'T CARE. DO U?' Jacket? : NPR

Pictures Melania Doesn't Want You To See

30 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Besides that shitty “I don’t care do u?” jacket and destruction of The Rose Garden that “Overlook Hotel Christmas at The White House” was the most disgusting thing that plastic salamander of woman foisted on this county.
041d952dceaf20df7ea6a14f64053008.jpg

Destruction of the rose garden?

On 7/6/2022 at 4:11 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

Wait, we’re training drug dogs to sniff out ibuprofen now?

No we are not.  The handler either instructed that dog to alert on the car, the dog was terribly trained or heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine or TCH had VERY recently been  hidden in that car proper or on an occupant in that car.  

Destruction of the rose garden?

Yup.

She tore out all the crabapple trees planted by Jackie Kennedy and all the various rose bushes planted by former First Ladies, going back to the first ones planted by Ellen Wilson in 1913.

And “created” this -

05c2369e72d6c46f38c96a5c57fdb4b0.jpg
5da47bf3fe1a8e46e46a225d6a208909.jpg
340f295a761cd5aae14a20cf8256b499.jpg
13ffc22b953453f5f647878e42b592e4.jpg
2bdf7224a0797a3460c9b2ffd0b5f149.jpg
2a8ac3e008cbf860e30d54b57f728c6a.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 5

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Yup.

She tore out all the crabapple trees planted by Jackie Kennedy and all the various rose bushes planted by former First Ladies, going back to the first ones planted by Ellen Wilson in 1913.

And “created” this -

05c2369e72d6c46f38c96a5c57fdb4b0.jpg
5da47bf3fe1a8e46e46a225d6a208909.jpg
340f295a761cd5aae14a20cf8256b499.jpg
13ffc22b953453f5f647878e42b592e4.jpg
2bdf7224a0797a3460c9b2ffd0b5f149.jpg
2a8ac3e008cbf860e30d54b57f728c6a.jpg

Wow.  What a stupid whore.  I would ask why, but a) I don't want to know and b) I'm sure there was no actual reason.  Unless it was just to be petty.

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Besides that shitty “I don’t care do u?” jacket and destruction of The Rose Garden that “Overlook Hotel Christmas at The White House” was the most disgusting thing that plastic salamander of woman foisted on this county.

They’re rich white trash. No class at all.

At least they never managed to change the color scheme on Air Force One to make it look like a Trump jet like they planned.

• Like 1

"Plastic salamander of a woman"

You Southern Women sure can turn a phrase
  • Hook 'Em 1

Spot on analysis about Tucker: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/tucker-carlson-president-highland-park-comments-disqualify-rcna37317

And yet, he’s also a wimp. He is afraid of a lot of things — CRT, immigrants, vaccine mandates— but lately it’s become clearer what his greatest source of terror is: women in power.

Just a few days ago, Carlson admitted it plainly: “In my mind, the archetype of the person that I don’t like is a 38-year-old female white lawyer with a barren personal life.” (Gosh, I wonder how that word “barren” got in there.)

I’m in the demographic that I’m criticizing but I know more than a handful of 40-60 year old white men that want the old days back when they could say and do what they want without repercussions. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’m in the demographic that I’m criticizing but I know more than a handful of 40-60 year old white men that want the old days back when they could say and do what they want without repercussions. 

They might not say the n-word publicly, but they’d love to use the word “colored” or “boy”.  And bitch and whore.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tucker’s idol Viktor Orban went to Transylvania today and spoke to ethnic Hungarians in Romania.  Key take-aways from the man who will headline CPAC Dallas 2022 in a few weeks, and who for sure is not a fascist or Russian asset:

- Western Europeans are all race-mixed and Hungary wants no part of that.

- NATO and the U.S. started the war, time to stop arming Ukraine and have the U.S. and Russia hash out Ukraine’s fate.

- The U.S. used energy as a weapon first and forced Germany into a Russia energy alliance. 

-  Time to end sanctions. 

- Hungary wants more Russian gas 

33 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Tucker’s idol Viktor Orban went to Transylvania today and spoke to ethnic Hungarians in Romania.  Key take-aways from the man who will headline CPAC Dallas 2022 in a few weeks, and who for sure is not a fascist or Russian asset:

- NATO and the U.S. started the war, time to stop arming Ukraine and have the U.S. and Russia hash out Ukraine’s fate.

- The U.S. used energy as a weapon first and forced Germany into a Russia energy alliance. 

Any idea if this dude is creating issues with tourism? I poked around briefly, but didn't see anything 

On 7/9/2022 at 7:03 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

They’re rich white trash. No class at all.

At least they never managed to change the color scheme on Air Force One to make it look like a Trump jet like they planned.

Thank God! That was going to be Term 2, or the never ending presidency. They probably wanted the plane exterior to be gold plated. Classy.

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Aren't Hungarians mutts?

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

No mention of George Soros?

16 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Next up on Tucker Incel: Should Women be Allowed to Have Bodies?

Tucker and his audience don’t have a problem with women having bodies as long as they are used for their intended purpose.

maxresdefault.jpg

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep.  On the scale of “are they members of Homo sapiens”, I’d put them somewhere above the Irish, but below the Italians.

Wait... you're saying that the Italians are ahead of the Irish?  

20 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

This fuck is standing next to a billionaire at his golf course (2012 membership fee: $300,000) at an event sponsored by fundamentalist Muslim petro-royalty and is going to be on TV tonight bitching about the elites that hate “real America.” 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

Seriously, is there a single trans and/or female and /or LGBTQ and/or anybody else in the entire US Military that couldn't destroy Tucker Carlson in a fight?   I mean DESTROY him?  Beat  him like a fucking drum? 

I'm not sure exactly how many women or gays or trans folk are over by me at Pendleton, but I'd bet my retirement on any of them over this cunt.  Fuck it, do it "ultimate surrender" style.  Tucker gets his ass beat, and then gets assfucked by some dyke with a strap-on. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1