Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

I swear when I was looking at Trump being interviewed the other day I thought it looked like his eyes were more beady than usual.  So I figured he had plastic surgery?  But then I wondered is there a new "beady eyed" facelift now?  Called the Tucker?

On 8/1/2022 at 8:02 PM, Gil Bang said:

Seriously, is there a single trans and/or female and /or LGBTQ and/or anybody else in the entire US Military that couldn't destroy Tucker Carlson in a fight?   I mean DESTROY him?  Beat  him like a fucking drum? 

I'm not sure exactly how many women or gays or trans folk are over by me at Pendleton, but I'd bet my retirement on any of them over this cunt.  Fuck it, do it "ultimate surrender" style.  Tucker gets his ass beat, and then gets assfucked by some dyke with a strap-on. 

On 8/1/2022 at 8:10 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Gil's on a roll.

Reaction GIF

• 3 weeks later...

This was on Tucker Carlson last night. Mark Zuckerberg tells Joe Rogan that Facebook algorithmically censored the Hunter Biden laptop story based on a general request from the FBI to restrict election misinformation. This was just a couple of weeks before the election, when the New York Post had just broken the story. The FBI had the laptop since 2019, so they of course knew it was real. They not only sat on it for a couple of years until the election was over, they actively helped spread the lie that it was Russian misinformation. This was apparently a big reason that Twitter completely censored the story and Facebook partially censored it. The FBI is now directly interfering in our free election process.

• Fuck You 13

1 minute ago, Loather said:

This was on Tucker Carlson last night. Mark Zuckerberg tells Joe Rogan that Facebook algorithmically censored the Hunter Biden laptop story based on a general request from the FBI to restrict election misinformation. This was just a couple of weeks before the election, when the New York Post had just broken the story. The FBI had the laptop since 2019, so they of course knew it was real. They not only sat on it for a couple of years until the election was over, they actively helped spread the lie that it was Russian misinformation. This was apparently a big reason that Twitter completely censored the story and Facebook partially censored it. The FBI is now directly interfering in our free election process.

James Comey Lol GIF by Mashable

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Loather said:

hahaha

take the loss pussy

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Loather said:

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 6

On 8/26/2022 at 10:56 AM, Loather said:

That's on Zuckerberg, not on the FBI who didn't request restriction of information, but rather warned of increasing disinformation.

But who it's really on is people that get their information uncritically from the facing book and twatter.

And, as a matter of fact, the FBI is still "sitting on" the laptop because it hasn't said jack shit about it's authenticity because that's not the way the FBI rolls because it's still under investigation.

WaPo did its own forensic analysis of some fucked up copy of the drive that it got, again, outside any credible chain of custody.  And THAT is the only information from any source we have of a legitimate forensic analysis of Hunter Biden's laptop.  In fact, from a legal standpoint, I am going to guess that the FBI finds the laptop nearly completely useless as evidence of any crime, because it has been fucked with so much.

You are fucking completely full of shit.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 10:56 AM, Loather said:

Hunter Biden's laptop? This is the first I've heard of this. Has anybody else heard of the laptop? 

I'm in the dark because nobody reported the story until now. Thanks, Loather!

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Do you think people are scared of a 5’7 180 pound 55 year old?

I doubt anyone is scared of being attacked by Joe Rogan but I am pretty sure he could kick the shit out of anyone on this board.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

I doubt anyone is scared of being attacked by Joe Rogan but I am pretty sure he could kick the shit out of anyone on this board.

Kick the shit out of anyone on this board?  No.

Kick the shins of anyone on this board?  Absolutely, assuming somebody gave him a stool to stand on.

• Haha 3

Also, it should probably be pointed out that the forensic analysis didn't confirm the authenticity of the laptop, per se, because it analyzed an image that purported to come from the laptop hard drive, but not the laptop itself.

It did, however, confirm that a lot of the emails, including some that *appear* to implicate Joey Two Scoops, were sent and received by the email accounts indicated.

But, to invoke Gym Jordan's favorite, that's all hearsay, or heresy, and proof of nothing.

And, if the FBI ever says anything about the laptop, my bold prediction is that it will say that the laptop itself is irretrievably corrupted for use as courtroom evidence of any crime, but its contents may lead to other, credible sources of information.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also, it should probably be pointed out that the forensic analysis didn't confirm the authenticity of the laptop, per se, because it analyzed an image that purported to come from the laptop hard drive, but not the laptop itself.

Can you expand on this? On the surface I don't see how there is a difference. Not being a smartass just curious if I am missing something. 

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

It did, however, confirm that a lot of the emails, including some that *appear* to implicate Joey Two Scoops, were sent and received by the email accounts indicated.

I became numb to the laptop story about a week after it first broke -- what is the Cliff's Notes version of content of these alleged bombshells?

57 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Rudy went touring around Ukraine with pro-Russian oligarchs trying to dig up dirt on Hunter in 2019 and ends up in possession of Hunter Biden's laptop that Hunter just happened to leave with a blind laptop repairman in Delaware, even though he lives in LA, and who just happened to have Rudy's phone number? That's too stupid for anyone but someone who is incredibly addicted to Fox News or worse to believe. 

This.  It's yet another bungled attempt by morons to concoct a conspiracy theory.  Luckily for them, their moron base is too stupid to see that and they lap it up with a spoon.  A spoon?  Whatever the saying is.

1 hour ago, Walser said:

Can you expand on this? On the surface I don't see how there is a difference. Not being a smartass just curious if I am missing something. 

what he's saying is that because it is an image of a hard drive, it could be any computer.  the fact that what was analyzed wasn't the actual computer but allegedly an image of the hard drive, there is room for (but no evidence of that i know of) shenanigans.

but then again, i have never understood anything about this laptop thing.  i don't know what is being alleged about it.  based on my review of the more conservative posters' here's take on the "analysis," it looks like there were some dick pix or something.

but yeah, if hunter biden was out there doing anything illegal trading on his name, prosecute.  i just don't know what that was.

• Hook 'Em 1

Important note:  every surly that leans left (which really means any surly who fails to lean hard right) has espoused variations on the same theme regarding this laptop:  if there is evidence of one or more crimes, prosecute.

Contrast that to the far right, which is completely dedicated to the notion that Donald Trump and his minions should never be prosecuted, regardless of evidence, and if "evidence" exists, it is made up out of whole cloth.

Authoritarian.Ass-kissers.Are.Us

• Hook 'Em 6