Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

On 8/1/2022 at 8:02 PM, Gil Bang said:

Seriously, is there a single trans and/or female and /or LGBTQ and/or anybody else in the entire US Military that couldn't destroy Tucker Carlson in a fight?   I mean DESTROY him?  Beat  him like a fucking drum? 

I'm not sure exactly how many women or gays or trans folk are over by me at Pendleton, but I'd bet my retirement on any of them over this cunt.  Fuck it, do it "ultimate surrender" style.  Tucker gets his ass beat, and then gets assfucked by some dyke with a strap-on. 

I'm late to the party but....

You know a motherfucker mad when he is adding all types of spaces in his typing. 🤣🤣😂😂

On 8/29/2022 at 9:59 AM, jimmyjazz said:

I became numb to the laptop story about a week after it first broke -- what is the Cliff's Notes version of content of these alleged bombshells?

As far as I can tell, the allegation is this: Hunter Biden owned a laptop. A laptop! Don’t you understand?!? He. Owned. An. Honest-to-God, genuine, physical laptop. And the liberals don’t want you to know that.

Edited by BrickHorn

40 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This guy?  Get outta town!

it infuriates me given how many talented people there are out there suffering the beatdown of trying to make it in music that this fucking guy is one of the few that "made it."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

This was on Tucker Carlson last night. Mark Zuckerberg tells Joe Rogan that Facebook algorithmically censored the Hunter Biden laptop story based on a general request from the FBI to restrict election misinformation. This was just a couple of weeks before the election, when the New York Post had just broken the story. The FBI had the laptop since 2019, so they of course knew it was real. They not only sat on it for a couple of years until the election was over, they actively helped spread the lie that it was Russian misinformation. This was apparently a big reason that Twitter completely censored the story and Facebook partially censored it. The FBI is now directly interfering in our free election process.

My dear aggy friend, if your party can’t compete without spreading misinformation, then maybe it doesn’t deserve to.

This was on Tucker Carlson last night. Mark Zuckerberg tells Joe Rogan that Facebook algorithmically censored the Hunter Biden laptop story based on a general request from the FBI to restrict election misinformation. This was just a couple of weeks before the election, when the New York Post had just broken the story. The FBI had the laptop since 2019, so they of course knew it was real. They not only sat on it for a couple of years until the election was over, they actively helped spread the lie that it was Russian misinformation. This was apparently a big reason that Twitter completely censored the story and Facebook partially censored it. The FBI is now directly interfering in our free election process.

My dear aggy friend, if your party can’t compete without spreading misinformation, then maybe it doesn’t deserve to.

4 hours ago, VivaNaranja said:

Jason Aldean married a transphobic bitch. Morris called her out.

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

This guy?  Get outta town!

Anytime somebody I know mentions him (which is thankfully rare and confined to only one small branch of the family), I like to mention that my wife has pretty earrings just like him, and they get pissed.

Note: I give no actual shits about what people wear in their ears, but I just like to troll those people. 

27 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I’m not following. I don’t know who Jason Aldean is, but is the issue that this gay man is married to a trans woman? Not sure why that’s Maren whoever’s business.

I think he’s buddies with the alcohol industry or something because I’ve heard a lot of people take shots at his concerts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I’m not following. I don’t know who Jason Aldean is, but is the issue that this gay man is married to a trans woman? Not sure why that’s Maren whoever’s business.

I would bet those facial features are due to testosterone pellets and probably HGH as well. So she is, you know, transitioning

On 8/29/2022 at 9:57 AM, Walser said:

Can you expand on this? On the surface I don't see how there is a difference. Not being a smartass just curious if I am missing something. 

If your are a law enforcement agency and you want proof of a computer crime for use in court, the very first thing you do when you seize a device, probably before even removing it from the premises, is take an image of the hard drive or storage of the device.  You don't log into the computer, you don't browse around files or look at the browser history or open the email.

Once you have that image, that is the basis for all evidentiary evaluation of the contents of that computer going forward.

So, you have an LE technician who gives an affidavit that says "I located the computer and immediately obtained an image of its hard drive before doing anything to the computer that would alter its contents or file structure."

No one did that with Hunter's laptop.  John Paul or other unknown persons made images of the hard drive and distributed them.  On those images there is much evidence of use of the computer and alteration of the files and file structure of the computer long past the date when Hunter apparently dropped it off.  So, evidentiarily, theres little to nothing of value in the hard drive images circulated to various entities via John Paul, Rudy and the others.  It's not tampering per se, but its like walking all over a crime scene and touching everything without gloves.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 9:59 AM, jimmyjazz said:

I became numb to the laptop story about a week after it first broke -- what is the Cliff's Notes version of content of these alleged bombshells?

There are a handful of emails that make reference to Joe, or "the big guy" and including him in various things.  Nothing to or from him.

One in particular, from a Russian I believe, that says something like "thanks for introducing us to your father" along with some other pleasantries signifying nothing.

No proof of anything, just innuendo.