Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

12 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Wait, wait, wait. There are intel briefings that Tucker is being manipulated by Russia? I’m shocked 

Lol. That one laugh in the middle of his shtick.

chrome_screenshot_1671029257842.thumb.png.ba54fe78707af11ba5261901c1071f4a.png

It's like he let down his Alpha Male character for a half second and it escaped, like a fart on a first date. 

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Wait, wait, wait. There are intel briefings that Tucker is being manipulated by Russia? I’m shocked 

"I've lived in America my whole life." Well, that's absolutely 100% evidence you didn't sell out your country. No way you could be a traitor.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Tucker learned the CIA has intel on him being a Russian asset, and shockingly he begins to attack the CIA

And it’s a pretty weak attack.  I think he has a history degree, but now I’m wondering because if he did, he could come up with more relevant and truthful things to attack the CIA on.

And if he honestly believed the kind of stuff he says about the government, he’d watch what he says because he’d be afraid.  Instead, it’s all about the idiots who watch his show.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

And it’s a pretty weak attack.  I think he has a history degree, but now I’m wondering because if he did, he could come up with more relevant and truthful things to attack the CIA on.

And if he honestly believed the kind of stuff he says about the government, he’d watch what he says because he’d be afraid.  Instead, it’s all about the idiots who watch his show.

From Wikipedia:

Carlson was briefly enrolled at Collège du Léman, a boarding school in Switzerland, but said he was "kicked out". He attained his secondary education at St. George's School, a boarding school in Middletown, Rhode Island, where he started dating his future wife, Susan Andrews, the headmaster's daughter. He then went to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, graduating in 1991 with a BA in history. Carlson's Trinity yearbook describes him as a member of the "Dan White Society", an apparent reference to the American political assassin who murdered San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk. After college, Carlson tried to join the Central Intelligence Agency, but his application was denied, after which he decided to pursue a career in journalism with the encouragement of his father, who advised him that "they'll take anybody".

So he managed to remember names and dates long enough to pass the tests and get a BA in History from Trinity College, no doubt a fine, upstanding institution of higher learning. With “Trinity” in the name, what else could it be? And his membership in the Dan White Society suggests that he’s been a bigot and a homophobe since his youth.

And look! Turns out he might have some personal reason for feeling resentment toward the CIA. I’m shocked. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 5 weeks later...

Lol

Good news: The non-sexy green M&M is coming back! On Monday, M&M’s parent company Mars Wrigley announced that it would be pulling its M&M’s ‘spokescandies’ mascots indefinitely and replacing them with the actor Maya Rudolph. However, the company told the New York Times on Friday that the controversial move was all just a PR stunt, and that the spokescandies will indeed return at the upcoming Super Bowl.

https://www.polygon.com/23574687/m-and-m-spokescandies-super-bowl-ad

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, VivaNaranja said:

Lol

Good news: The non-sexy green M&M is coming back! On Monday, M&M’s parent company Mars Wrigley announced that it would be pulling its M&M’s ‘spokescandies’ mascots indefinitely and replacing them with the actor Maya Rudolph. However, the company told the New York Times on Friday that the controversial move was all just a PR stunt, and that the spokescandies will indeed return at the upcoming Super Bowl.

https://www.polygon.com/23574687/m-and-m-spokescandies-super-bowl-ad

Yeah I think the "It's a PR stunt and they're going to do something at the Super Bowl." theory was pretty well sussed out about 5 seconds after their announcement.

30 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Where do I sign up?