Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

Jesus h Christ, the people sticking up for tucker is just mind blowing. “He is being fired for being a truth teller!!”

This lady must be an aggy. She is calling for boycotts of these people and companies. Yeah lady, like I’m giving up Coca Cola and Maybelline, think again…

The other side is loud and obnoxious
Screaming us down
But refusing to discuss
We are the Majority
They want us to believe we
Don't matter
Keep Speaking Up
Posting
Talking about
Be TRUMPET ️ for Good and for GOD
Boycott companies who have no moral Value
Target
Walmart
LEVIS
TAMPONS
ULTRA BEAUTY
DISNEY
BALACENIAGA
PRESIDENT BIDEN
BILL GATES
ZUCKERBERG
DEMOCRATS
JEFFREY MARSH
DYLAN MULVANY
KEVIN BACON & KYRA SEDGWICK
FOX NEWS
MAYBELLINE
HOLLYWEIRD PEDOPHILES
ANHEUSER BUSCH
OILY OF OLAY
CENTRAL BANKS
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES
RUSSIA
NORTH KOREA
WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
CHICAGO
CALIFORNIA
PORTLAND
NEW YORK
NIKE
COKE
ANHEUSER BUSCH
KITCHEN AID
GOD BLESS AMERICA LAND THAT I LOVE
My list just keeps getting longer

45 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Jesus h Christ, the people sticking up for tucker is just mind blowing. “He is being fired for being a truth teller!!”

This lady must be an aggy. She is calling for boycotts of these people and companies. Yeah lady, like I’m giving up Coca Cola and Maybelline, think again…

Target
Walmart
LEVIS
TAMPONS
ULTRA BEAUTY
CENTRAL BANKS
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION

I'm pretty sure most of these people boycotted education a long time ago

Edited by Bodhi
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mchookem said:

boycott TAMPONS?? 

she can fuck right the fuck off 😐

Tampons have microchips in them that allow the government to take control of women’s bodies and cause the shedding of their uterine lining to prevent an egg from being carried to term.   All the blood — that is the government triggering an abortion.  Real women are unvaxxed, unplugged and uncowed!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Mileslong said:

The other side is loud and obnoxious
Screaming us down
But refusing to discuss emoji848.png
We are the Majority
They want us to believe we
Don't matter
Keep Speaking Up
Posting
Talking about
Be TRUMPET emoji448.png emoji92.png️ for Good and for GOD
Target
Walmart
LEVIS
TAMPONS
ULTRA BEAUTY
DISNEY
BALACENIAGA
PRESIDENT BIDEN
BILL GATES
ZUCKERBERG
DEMOCRATS
JEFFREY MARSH
DYLAN MULVANY
KEVIN BACON & KYRA SEDGWICK
FOX NEWS
MAYBELLINE
HOLLYWEIRD PEDOPHILES
ANHEUSER BUSCH
OILY OF OLAY
CENTRAL BANKS
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES
RUSSIA
NORTH KOREA
WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
CHICAGO
CALIFORNIA
PORTLAND
NEW YORK
NIKE
COKE
ANHEUSER BUSCH
KITCHEN AID
GOD BLESS AMERICA emoji631.png LAND THAT I LOVE emoji3590.png
My list just keeps getting longer emoji854.png emoji854.png

I’m going to do this one myself.

she said anheiser-Busch twice. She must like anheiser-Busch. 

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

the text

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

the text

How did he know the kid was Antifa? What does one look like? 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2023 at 5:43 AM, Goredho said:

Tampons have microchips in them that allow the government to take control of women’s bodies and cause the shedding of their uterine lining to prevent an egg from being carried to term.   All the blood — that is the government triggering an abortion.  Real women are unvaxxed, unplugged and uncowed!

Did you just make that up?  Or is that what they really believe?  I mean...it wouldn't be the craziest thing they believe.

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

TC: If you ask about Building 7, you get fired. Why?

Nice that he's full-on Qanon/Alex Jones.  Now he can just embrace his inner white supremacist, and his journey is complete - he just needs to sell prepper supplies, male vitamin supplements, and gold coins.

I'm kind of in awe that he was so willing to commit to the racism thing in a fucking text message to somebody.  I would have thought a guy like him, in his position, would have kept that stuff confined to verbal discussions.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

That text is something else.

First, you have the very serious "that's not how white people fight."

Then you have a burst of humanity acknowledging that the victim is an actual human being, which somewhat surprises.

Then you have the "I'm sure I'd hate him anyway."

And this is actually written, where you tend to have higher level thinking engaged.

The sociopathy and dissonance is strong there.

• Hook 'Em 4

So ol’ Tucker got canned for a brief moment of self-awareness?  That sounds about right for ol’ Rupert & Fox News.

I miss the America I grew up in, where people with fucking pretentious names like Tucker & Rupert were derided and rejected on the basis of their ridiculous name alone.  We’ve somehow ceded power to the Spaulding Smails of the world.

DetailedTightAmericankestrel-size_restri

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

The sociopathy and dissonance is strong there.

This right here. I'm not at all surprised he put these thoughts into writing - he really believes that shit.

I wonder if Fox leaked this as a shot across the bow? What else is redacted that they are holding back if 'lil Tuck continues to poke the bear?

I want to see the video Tucker was referring to. I wonder if I’ve already seen it. Is it reasonable to assume the “Antifa kid” was just some BLM protester demonstrating after the murder of George Floyd? Was that all he said and did that Tucker despises and thinks made him a “creep?” Or was he doing something wrong like instigating violence or vandalizing someone’s property? I want to see the video because between the two I think the former is more likely. 

58 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

This right here. I'm not at all surprised he put these thoughts into writing - he really believes that shit.

I wonder if Fox leaked this as a shot across the bow? What else is redacted that they are holding back if 'lil Tuck continues to poke the bear?

I think Tucker thought he was untouchable at Fox. He'd already survived the insane scenario where Fox actually argued in court that Tucker was not news and nobody should reasonably take what he said as truth. He still had the highest-rated show at Fox News.

58 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I want to see the video Tucker was referring to. I wonder if I’ve already seen it. Is it reasonable to assume the “Antifa kid” was just some BLM protester demonstrating after the murder of George Floyd? Was that all he said and did that Tucker despises and thinks made him a “creep?” Or was he doing something wrong like instigating violence or vandalizing someone’s property? I want to see the video because between the two I think the former is more likely. 

I got the impression this was during J6 but I'm having a hard time recalling anywhere that a potential ANTIFA protester would've been anywhere near the Capital and therefore been jumped by MAGAts.

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I think Tucker thought he was untouchable at Fox. He'd already survived the insane scenario where Fox actually argued in court that Tucker was not news and nobody should reasonably take what he said as truth. He still had the highest-rated show at Fox News.

I got the impression this was during J6 but I'm having a hard time recalling anywhere that a potential ANTIFA protester would've been anywhere near the Capital and therefore been jumped by MAGAts.

Anyone who isn’t a red hat is ANTIFA to these chucklefucks. I guess by definition, they’re correct.

If there was someone getting stomped on, and I’m not convinced there actually was, it could’ve just as easily have been a random bystander. 

This reads like more of their vigilante tough guy bullshit that they jerk their guns off to. They’re not bluffing about their desires to actually kill folks, true. They’ve said it out loud enough that they’ve hyped it into a sort of “cult truth,” but they only seem to act in moving vehicles or large groups with firearms.

3 on 1 isn’t enough MAGA to get the job done. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

As easily duped as these fools are, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a fight between soccer hooligans in Romania or some shit that got posted as WATCH THESE PATRIOTS DESTROY ANTIFA SCUM!!

24 minutes ago, C-Man said:

It was just right after and found during discovery.

From the NYTimes:

In the message, sent to one of his producers in the hours after violent Trump supporters stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, Mr. Carlson described how he had recently watched a video of a group of men — Trump supporters, he said — violently attacking “an Antifa kid.”

The text alarmed the Fox board, which saw the message a day before Fox was set to defend itself against Dominion Voting Systems before a jury. The board grew concerned that the message could become public at trial when Mr. Carlson was on the stand, creating a sensational and damaging moment that would raise broader questions about the company.

The day after the discovery, the board told Fox executives it was bringing in an outside law firm to conduct an investigation into Mr. Carlson’s conduct.

The text is part of redacted court filings and its contents were previously unreported. The contents of the text were disclosed in interviews with several people close to the defamation lawsuit against Fox. The people spoke on the condition of anonymity because they did not want to be identified discussing a message that is protected by a court order. In public filings, it remains hidden behind a block of black text.

Mr. Carlson’s messages were collected as part of the defamation lawsuit filed against Fox by Dominion, which accused the network of knowingly airing falsehoods about election fraud. Many of the messages shared in the case, including those among Fox executives and hosts, were released publicly. But others, like the one between Mr. Carlson and one of his producers in the hours after Jan. 6, 2021, remain redacted.

The text message came to the attention of Fox’s board of directors and even some senior executives only last month, on the Sunday before the trial was set to begin, according to two people with knowledge of Fox’s internal deliberations. At the time, Fox’s negotiators were entering discussions about an out-of-court settlement ahead of the swearing in of what was shaping up to be a diverse jury.

The next day, the board told Fox’s leadership about its plan to have the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen and Katz investigate Mr. Carlson. That disclosure set up the possibility that there could be a continuing investigation into what was behind Mr. Carlson’s messages at the same time as a trial, and as he was serving as its top host in prime time.

It remains unclear how the text escaped more notice earlier, given that the Fox legal team was aware of it and other offensive texts written by Mr. Carlson. Fox’s lawyers had produced the text as part of the discovery process and were involved in the redactions. Mr. Carlson had even been asked about it during a deposition, according to several people who have read the unredacted transcripts of his deposition.

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Honestly, Tucker going full 9/11 truther might be the best possible outcome.

The troll tactic is so blatant there. “Why can’t I ask?” You can, it’s just been asked and answered ad nauseam so if you’re still asking you’re either a dumbass or a shithead. 

On the text, sending paragraph long internal monologues to a group text is extreme anti-social behavior on its own regardless of content. 

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Tucker’s text was dated Jan 7, 2021 and he describes a video he was watching “a couple weeks ago” so it definitely wasn’t at the insurrection the day before. He says it was in Washington and I assume that means DC, not the state. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm late to having any knowledge of this text message. What stands out to me is this bit:

I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?”

The assumption here is that Tucker should, of course, be better than "this kid" who because of his politics doesn't empathize at the most basic of civilized levels.

Sure, that's how those people are. I need to be careful about stooping to a level of inhumanity that defines antifa scoundrels and your blacks in the BLM reign of terror. That kid would love seeing some guy get the shit beat out of him and maybe killed. Maybe the proud boys will beat some decency into him!

This attitude pretty much delineates the difference between white men trying to be woke (pure wickedness) and those who scorn wokeness or the similar evils of standing for social justice.

They suggest shame should be heaped on anyone trying to wake the fuck up and move towards a better more tolerant society of equals. It seems to be the national pastime of the shameless malignancies of the new right. Why should they bother with shame? They're damn near perfect.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I too would like to see the video. The "Antifa kid" was probably just some protestor who mouthed off to some white supremacists.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I think Fox is going "scorched earth" on Tucker after that insane video he posted the other day.

Of course, they will slowly release stuff to make him seem a bigger POS then he is, his fans won’t care one bit.

the other question arises can he be sued via civil case  for defamation as more stuff gets released?

30 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I think Fox is going "scorched earth" on Tucker after that insane video he posted the other day.

They are just trying to demonstrate to their viewers why they HAD to let him go.  They are in a real ratings pickle.  Which is a damn shame.

Edited by Sbbruin

47 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Of course, they will slowly release stuff to make him seem a bigger POS then he is, his fans won’t care one bit.

the other question arises can he be sued via civil case  for defamation as more stuff gets released?

Well, not so smart of Fox to publish defamatory stuff from its employee that a dozen people once knew about - and making sure millions now know.

But that’s just me. 

• Hook 'Em 1