Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

Mindless people watch cable news in order to hear other mindless "authorities" and "experts" (they're sitting behind a desk with important papers on the teevee, after all!) reinforce their mindless worldview. 

That's fine, everyone has their own choices. But the minute those same people claim to be enlightened, they become simpletons finger painting stick figures and claiming it's a Rembrandt. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Tucker has my support. As y’all know, I thoroughly enjoyed his latest book. I watch his show when I want to subject myself to political TV. Having a frank discussion about illegal immigration is prime opportunity for those opposed to curbing it to call you a racist and a fascist. I have watched him on TV since he was on Crossfire on CNN. He is not a racist in my book. I will make sure to watch his show tonight and the rest of the week. Keep speaking the truth Tucker.

White supremacists disagree with you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Unfortunately the big black cloud wrapped around that silver lining is that internet news is taking its place.

I like internet news more, its more unfiltered and easier to get citation than just some dude reading from a teleprompter. Hell their is more new outlets than ever now, from white supremacist to neo Marxists, and everyone in between. Kinda amazing that something infantile has really gotta reach.

I like internet news more, its more unfiltered and easier to get citation than just some dude reading from a teleprompter. Hell their is more new outlets than ever now, from white supremacist to neo Marxists, and everyone in between. Kinda amazing that something infantile has really gotta reach.

But the stuff you mention is exactly why getting your news only from the internet is dangerous for the average American.

First, most of the sites people get their news from aren’t news/reporting organizations.

Facebook is not a news source and any niche news outlet is a bad thing not something to offer up as a positive.

Those niche sites are echo chambers. People instinctively gravitate towards information that confirms their beliefs. That’s not news.

People quarantining their news consumption to one viewpoint are exactly how we end up with the 35% of the country who only watch FoxNews and listen to radio like Rush Limbaugh and scream “FAKE NEWS!” at everything else.

Gathering your news from only the internet makes this phenomenon even worse.

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

You mean illegal, like colluding with a foreign government to steal an election, or like laundering Russian oligarchs' money, or like committing campaign finance felonies, or like profiting from foreign investments while president, or like obstructing justice, or like raping 17 women?  That kind of illegal?

Huh? Ima pretty sure none of that is illegal my dude. Or if it is its just one of those laws you don’t have to follow.

52 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

But the stuff you mention is exactly why getting your news only from the internet is dangerous for the average American.

First, most of the sites people get their news from aren’t news/reporting organizations.

Facebook is not a news source and any niche news outlet is a bad thing not something to offer up as a positive.

Those niche sites are echo chambers. People instinctively gravitate towards information that confirms their beliefs. That’s not news.

People quarantining their news consumption to one viewpoint are exactly how we end up with the 35% of the country who only watch FoxNews and listen to radio like Rush Limbaugh and scream “FAKE NEWS!” at everything else.

Gathering your news from only the internet makes this phenomenon even worse.

What is your definition of new org? Just to make sure I understand you correctly.

15 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Tucker has my support. As y’all know, I thoroughly enjoyed his latest book. I watch his show when I want to subject myself to political TV. Having a frank discussion about illegal immigration is prime opportunity for those opposed to curbing it to call you a racist and a fascist. I have watched him on TV since he was on Crossfire on CNN. He is not a racist in my book. I will make sure to watch his show tonight and the rest of the week. Keep speaking the truth Tucker.

good christ, even when tucker is talking about YOUR people making America dirtier, you double down and say he has your support effectively meaning you hate your own people.  

You know what you are. 

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

good christ, even when tucker is talking about YOUR people making America dirtier, you double down and say he has your support effectively meaning you hate your own people.  

You know what you are. 

I’m sorry, when did I become a Central American migrant member of the caravan? That’s what he was specifically talking about when he was interviewing the mayor of Tijuana and talking about the littering the illegals and their coyotes cause on the border. Never mentioned Iraninans unless you can refer to me to it. 

39 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Yes, I bet Tucker really likes Iranians.

You know how aggy ran to the SEC, and now thinks they ARE the cool kids?  And they run around chanting SEC! SEC!?  When everyone else sees them for what they are....pathetic fucking aggies who the SEC just let in the conference for the Texas pipeline and TV sets?

That's what folks like Icono are.  He THINKS that he's a member of the "in crowd" -- the favored white folks.  You know....the REAL Americans.  He truly has no idea that the Tucker Carlsons of the world would turn on his Iranian ass in a heartbeat.  Because to them, you could be here for 5 generations, have millions in the bank, and you know what you'd be?  A "raghead" (or pick any other lazy pejorative that their crowd uses on anyone from anywhere near that side of the globe, even Sikhs).  When their dream purge goes down, Icono would would be one of the first people pushed off the cliff, pathetically hollering "but wait! I'M ONE OF YOU!"

Nope.  You're not.  Just because you go Clayton Bigsby doesn't make you any less black.  And they know it.

The only club Icono is ACTUALLY a member of is the one he loathes -- the club of Americans that truly believes in inclusiveness.  He wants to sit at the cool white kids table with Tucker.  He even buys his book!  But he'll never belong at that table.  When push comes to shove, this is where Icono will end up.....

6a019aff1c6526970c01a5117fe932970c-800wi

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I’m sorry, when did I become a Central American migrant member of the caravan? That’s what he was specifically talking about when he was interviewing the mayor of Tijuana and talking about the littering the illegals and their coyotes cause on the border. Never mentioned Iraninans unless you can refer to me to it. 

This isn't a littering issue. 

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

The list grows.....

Out of curiosity, but does anyone know whether ol' Lou Dobbs has ever been boycotted? If not, that's a real injustice because he's been spouting vile racist hatred like Cucker Tarlson for almost 20 years now when it comes to folks coming up from Mexico and Central America.

Oh Brisket you make me laugh. You and Kyrie should get together and put on your Nostradamus hats on let me know when this purge where people like me are going to be thrown off a cliff. The reason I mention Kyrie because he also has an active imagination with him saying that there were thousands of dead people stuck in trees in Louisiana after Katrina. I think both of you could collaborate and come up with a killer fantasy novel with me as the protagonist. 

Oh Brisket you make me laugh. You and Kyrie should get together and put on your Nostradamus hats on let me know when this purge where people like me are going to be thrown off a cliff. The reason I mention Kyrie because he also has an active imagination with him saying that there were thousands of dead people stuck in trees in Louisiana after Katrina. I think both of you could collaborate and come up with a killer fantasy novel with me as the protagonist. 

Is this like Texas wolf on the other site talking to/about himself as if it’s someone else?

59 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Ok, cool.  Hook em.

Also, if you can "pass," you oughta go to a gathering of Trumpkins.  In the conversation about immigration, ask 'em what they think of Iranians.

Everyone here with more than 2 IQ points to rub together knows EXACTLY how that conversation will go.

Here's a hint....

cameljockeycover2.jpg

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Ok, cool.  Hook em.

Also, if you can "pass," you oughta go to a gathering of Trumpkins.  In the conversation about immigration, ask 'em what they think of Iranians.

Everyone here with more than 2 IQ points to rub together knows EXACTLY how that conversation will go.

Here's a hint....

cameljockeycover2.jpg

What does she expect when wearing a hijab. They wouldn’t call her that if she ditched it. I would be making fun of her too in Persian.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

What does she expect when wearing a hijab. They wouldn’t call her that if she ditched it. I would be making fun of her too in Persian.

The fact that you think the hijab is the thing that makes Trumpkins slam furrinners makes me laugh.  You're funny, like a clown.  You amuse me.  Well, you would, if you weren't so damned sad.

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The fact that you think the hijab is the thing that makes Trumpkins slam furrinners makes me laugh.  You're funny, like a clown.  You amuse me.  Well, you would, if you weren't so damned sad.

Let me let you in on something. Educated, Westernized Iranian-Americans. will mock women wearing hijab any chance they get. They have a visceral reaction to it. Hey, if I get pushed off the cliff when the purge happens I will at least be happy to know that I was better than a member of the caravan or a woman wearing hijab until my dying last breath.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Let me let you in on something. Educated, Westernized Iranian-Americans. will mock women wearing hijab any chance they get. They have a visceral reaction to it. Hey, if I get pushed off the cliff when the purge happens I will at least know be happy to know that I was better than a member of the caravan or a woman wearing hijab until my dying last breath.

Trump's entire campaign was fuck Arabs, fuck Mexicans and lock her up (grab her pussy). 

You are fuck Mexicans. I'm a good arab and go women (in Persian).

The Maga crowd would lynch you (In English).

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

Let me let you in on something. Educated, Westernized Iranians will mock women wearing hijab any chance they get. They have a visceral reaction to it. Hey, if I get pushed off the cliff when the purge happens I will at least know be happy to know that I was better than a member of the caravan or a woman wearing hijab until my dying last breath.

That's perhaps the part that makes me chuckle the most.

The fact that you post that as a self-proclaimed observant Episcopalian is some delicious irony indeed.  Please, do go on.