Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

On 4/12/2022 at 10:15 AM, Mdhorn said:

That's what I used to tell my folks about the Clintons--They must be the smartest people in history to be able to evade 30 years worth of Congressional and private investigations.  But they weren't hearing that either since the Clintons were clowns.  It's the idiot savant syndrome.    

8 hours ago, elfenix said:

too bad immamac vacationed glenn last week

gay-supergay.gif

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

On 4/12/2022 at 8:08 AM, C-Man said:

If you as an individual are going to take personal credit for what others of your race/tribe have accomplished, you also must take personal responsibility, meaning at minimum, you should spend the rest of your life in prison where you can regale your cellmates with tales of all your acheivements. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/24/2022 at 11:13 PM, Bama Chick said:

lol These fools think Hunter is some kind of cross between Jason Bourne and Jack Reacher when he’s just a rich kid with a tragic fucked up personal life and a huge dong.

Take out the word tragic and I think you're describing who I would chose to be. People think I'm an action hero with movie star looks, I'm rich, my personal life is fucked up (I could negotiate that), and I have an imposing dong? 

spacer.png

Count me in.

Edit [Sometimes I amaze myself with the freshness of my observations.]

Edited by RomaVicta
Should've read further into the thread before posting. Mea culpa.
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Take out the word tragic and I think you're describing who I would chose to be. People think I'm an action hero with movie star looks, I'm rich, my personal life is fucked up (I could negotiate that), and I have an imposing dong? 

spacer.png

Count me in.

Take out “huge dong” and he’s George W. Bush without political aspirations. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Weiner never benefited in business or in politics from being born to a wealthy and politically connected family.

My sentence says nothing about those things. It was merely focussing on the notion of a person taking out his huge dong.

Evidently an errant attempt at humor.

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This has to be a bit, right? He and Trump are texting each other:

”I’ll get them to make Dr. Oz a senator.”

”I’ll make them cheer for Russia and watch an hour-long homoerotic montage.” 

The Simulation is in full on fuckery mode.

Also, that's gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Lol

She's been spouting this shit for years to no ill effect for her professorship at Penn law.  

People like her are a great argument against tenure. Looks like they took away all mandatory courses from her years ago.

I think this Tucker "documentary" will be about how American men currently have historically low average testosterone counts compared to some questionable stats about a very old culture that has zero actual data about their Testosterone levels. We will see some simple solution described in-depth throughout the "documentary" on how to fix it with a daily dose of X for a simple $9.95 a week cost. The solution will probably be a pill or drink mix with some sort of bullshit unverified ancient origin, used by some strongman culture, like the Egyptians because their Testosterone infused men helped build the Pyramids, or some shit.

This product is, of course, made by a company of which Tucker owns at least 50%. Viewers of this crock-umentary will be given a free sample for buying a ticket, because what better way to generate customers and revenue than your already captive audience!  This will end up being the first infomercial disguised as a documentary, a sort of "Grift-tumentary" if you will, promoted by a "news" organization. And his dumbass people will watch it, believe every word of it, buy whatever bullshit snake oil it is pushing, and claim it works, because they are mentally challenged dumbfucks who can't tell when someone they like is taking advantage of them. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2