Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

4 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Let me let you in on something. Educated, Westernized Iranian-Americans. will mock women wearing hijab any chance they get. They have a visceral reaction to it. Hey, if I get pushed off the cliff when the purge happens I will at least know be happy to know that I was better than a member of the caravan or a woman wearing hijab until my dying last breath.

Telling.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Hey, if I get pushed off the cliff when the purge happens I will at least be happy to know that I was better than a member of the caravan or a woman wearing hijab until my dying last breath.

this is a self-professed christian, trump supporter. he actively hates people different than him, and thinks that because he hates them, he's better than them.

basically, he's boilerplate trump supporter. it requires hate as the primary ingredient.

except he doesn't realize that stephen miller would have his entire family deported if he could get his way. it's the self-ownage that is the real stuff.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ADHD said:

That little girl who died of dehydration was better than all of us. 

How do I know this.

Because WE are ALL intrinsically bad. (We're Americans)

What’s wrong with you. Humanity is intrinsically bad. No need to pick on just Americans. 

16 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Let me let you in on something. Educated, Westernized Iranian-Americans. will mock women wearing hijab any chance they get. They have a visceral reaction to it. Hey, if I get pushed off the cliff when the purge happens I will at least know be happy to know that I was better than a member of the caravan or a woman wearing hijab until my dying last breath.

A Persian Uncle Tom. Interesting. 

• Like 6

My Iranian father and uncle both Americanized their first names for a few years back in the 80s. There was a lot of animosity towards Iranians here in Texas, but they did a good job of sheltering me from it as a kid. They've never shared any of the issues they had, but I distinctly remember an uncomfortable period. 

Sounds like Icono thinks he and his family were respected because they were educated and wealthy. I guess he never considered what racist assholes said behind their back. Instead Icono decided to discriminate as well and become a classist.

Clearly there is a lot of self hatred, and Icono's defense mechanism is to direct hate towards others. Sad. 

• Like 7

White people are filthy. We have giant festering dumps for our endless tons of trash, sewers full of shit everywhere and barges full of crap floating across the world's oceans.

And we kill and enslave everybody!

But that little caravan girl .... Yikes! Tear gas her. She's unwashed and diseased and 7 years old. She's a monster.

Thank God Tucker exists to remind us of this. Don't take his advertising away. He's a rich white hero! Just like Trump!

• Fuck You 1

Just to be clear,

In this thread alone, Icono (either an immigrant or son of immgrants- I forget which, and an professing Christian) has admitted he would openly mock a woman wearing a hijab (a woman who he thinks has been oppressed), and admits he thinks he is better than immigrants who want nothing more than relative safety and an honest job.

Did I miss anything?

Edited by High Plains Drifter

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Just to be clear,

In this thread alone, Icono (either an immigrant or son of an immgrant- I forget which, and an professing Christian) has admitted he would openly mock a woman wearing a hijab (a women who he thinks has been oppressed), and admits he thinks he is better than immigrants who want nothing more than relative safety and an honest job.

Did I miss anything?

He's also previously wished he could go shoot at the people in the migrant caravan. Real stand up guy.

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

My Iranian father and uncle both Americanized their first names for a few years back in the 80s. There was a lot of animosity towards Iranians here in Texas, but they did a good job of sheltering me from it as a kid. They've never shared any of the issues they had, but I distinctly remember an uncomfortable period. 

Sounds like Icono thinks he and his family were respected because they were educated and wealthy. I guess he never considered what racist assholes said behind their back. Instead Icono decided to discriminate as well and become a classist.

Clearly there is a lot of self hatred, and Icono's defense mechanism is to direct hate towards others. Sad. 

my dad was one of those racist assholes. we had some iranians move onto our street in when i was very little. my dad called them arabs, with the long a. i was told not to play with their children. of course, i didn't listen, and played with them. what did i discover except that they were normal people with browner skin?

in hindsight, i'd be willing to bet they were at least a % of the reason we moved when i was 8. i think dad thought they were bringing down the property value on the street.

so i can testify that being educated did not insulate iranian immigrants from racism. 

Also, growing up as a "half breed" Iranian-American, I heard a lot of "terrorist" jokes as a kid. Since my mom is Irish, I'd comment back that "Well what you don't know is my mom was born in Belfast, so I was bred to be the ULTIMATE terrorist." I guess it was a way to kind of own the joke and take it away from others. It was always meant as a playful jab from friends, so I didn't take much offense at the time. But now I realize that if my friends said stuff like that, I can't imagine what strangers thought. 

I'm sure Icono heard the same stuff growing up. That he decided to join the bigotry is pretty pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

He's also previously wished he could go shoot at the people in the migrant caravan. Real stand up guy.

Does he know how many Republicans wanna bomb Iran?

John McCain sung a song about it.

We do that, there's gonna be Iranian immigrants everywhere. Fithy starving unwashed survivors with fevers, dirty blankets and lice. And we can shoot them as they beg for help because Tucker and Tomi calls em garbage.

I betya Iranians think they're better than Syrians. 

You wanna know how racist whites are. "the Irish need not apply". If you're Iranian you haven't a chance at being accepted by the Tucker Carlsons of the world. Whatever he is.

If he's a Scott, he's trash.

Oh Brisket you make me laugh. You and Kyrie should get together and put on your Nostradamus hats on let me know when this purge where people like me are going to be thrown off a cliff. The reason I mention Kyrie because he also has an active imagination with him saying that there were thousands of dead people stuck in trees in Louisiana after Katrina. I think both of you could collaborate and come up with a killer fantasy novel with me as the protagonist. 

“bodies in trees” pales in comparison to sucking cock for a hit of dope and telling the whole world about it.

so there’s that...
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let me let you in on something. Educated, Westernized Iranian-Americans. will mock women wearing hijab any chance they get. They have a visceral reaction to it. Hey, if I get pushed off the cliff when the purge happens I will at least be happy to know that I was better than a member of the caravan or a woman wearing hijab until my dying last breath.

I think if your parish priest saw this post with your real name next to it you wouldn’t feel superior to anybody for very long.

6 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Let me let you in on something. Educated, Westernized Iranian-Americans. will mock women wearing hijab any chance they get. They have a visceral reaction to it. Hey, if I get pushed off the cliff when the purge happens I will at least be happy to know that I was better than a member of the caravan or a woman wearing hijab until my dying last breath.

I call dibs on your tailored jerseys. 

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Ach du lieber! Look at those ostentatious Mennonites with their floral print dresses and electrified amplification. One of them is even wearing a wristwatch! Bunch of flashy liberals.  - The Amish Church

Mein Gott in Himmel!

15 minutes ago, kevwun said:

A dude who has given blowjobs for meth shouldn't be so goddamned judgey.

Isn’t that the mild version? Isn’t the truth that he also funded or perpetuated his drug habit by having unprotected sex with strange men, and ultimately exposed his wife to whatever disease(s) he was at risk of contracting? 

43 minutes ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Isn’t that the mild version? Isn’t the truth that he also funded or perpetuated his drug habit by having unprotected sex with strange men, and ultimately exposed his wife to whatever disease(s) he was at risk of contracting? 

Yes, but its the brown children that are dirty.

46 minutes ago, The People’s Elbow said:

Probably also wearing a Texans hijab at the time.