Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

• 2 weeks later...

He’s a terrorist, he’s inciting violence against specific people, and when one of them is inevitably murdered, I pray that he is treated like we’d treat a Muslim cleric doing the same thing.

Oh, and if he ever leaves the United States, drone strike him while he’s out of the country. After all, his Fox News crew openly supports killing US citizens who are outside of the US fomenting terrorism. Goose, gander, and all that.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...

Obsession with 

• testicles
  • dicks (Hunter Biden’s third leg to be precise)
  • half-nekkid dudes grabbing each other
  • half-nekkid dudes doing chores that show off their muscles

Nothing wrong with such obsessions, and it’s good that Tucker and his followers are comfortable enough with their masculinity to watch this stuff. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Obsession with 

• testicles
  • dicks (Hunter Biden’s third leg to be precise)
  • half-nekkid dudes grabbing each other
  • half-nekkid dudes doing chores that show off their muscles

Nothing wrong with such obsessions, and it’s good that Tucker and his followers are comfortable enough with their masculinity to watch this stuff. 

the maga base, a big % of them are in the closet 

• Hook 'Em 1

The biggest draw on FOX News is a rich dandy who strongly supports a Russian tyrant and is a hundred percent down with a homoerotic campaign advocating ball-tanning punctuated by the image below?

spacer.png

How oatmealy is their audience's collective brain?

spacer.png

Honey, if you started tanning those raisins you call your nuts, maybe you could be as manly as Putin or Tucker.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Approximately 4 of us get the reference.

Waving Aaron Paul GIF by Team Coco

Not too long ago, I was with a group of people and Johnny Horton’s Battle of New Orleans came up - one of them had come across it on YouTube and played it. I knew all of the words and people looked at me like I was speaking in tongues.

If they had played The Streak, I would have nailed all of the words to it as well, including the spoken parts. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Waving Aaron Paul GIF by Team Coco

Not too long ago, I was with a group of people and Johnny Horton’s Battle of New Orleans came up - one of them had come across it on YouTube and played it. I knew all of the words and people looked at me like I was speaking in tongues.

If they had played The Streak, I would have nailed all of the words to it as well, including the spoken parts. 

I was visiting my brother recently and my 10 yo nephew played Battle of NOLA for me.  I sang every word and he looked at me like I'd just invented fire.

Edited by Ben Tobin
spellink
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I just googled "Battle of New Orleans".  I can't believe I knew every word, I wasn't even sure what song y'all were talking about.  They must have taught that in every elementary school choir class back in the day.

Classic rock stations in the 80s played the hell out of it.

We learned it in elementary, plus Grandma's Feather Bed (John Denver), and a bunch of other stuff, but then we had Eye of the Tiger (think the music teacher was yearning to work with more than children's stuff), Ghostbusters theme, and a bunch of awesome Halloween music that I still remember (Monster Mash, Flying Purple People Eater, etc.).

I just googled "Battle of New Orleans".  I can't believe I knew every word, I wasn't even sure what song y'all were talking about.  They must have taught that in every elementary school choir class back in the day.

I know all the words to “Sink the Bismarck” too but only the chorus of “North to Alaska”.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...