Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

It's almost as if the Left and Right support cops on a case by case basis depending on the circumstances. The Left will support outnumbered cops using deadly force to defend themselves and democracy against a violent authoritarian mob trying to overturn the results of an election their candidate indisputably lost. The Right will support cops when they outnumber a suspect who poses no threat to them (much less America's system of government) and kill said suspect.

Weird!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

28 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's almost as if the Left and Right support cops on a case by case basis depending on the circumstances. The Left will support outnumbered cops using deadly force to defend themselves and democracy against a violent authoritarian mob trying to overturn the results of an election their candidate indisputably lost. The Right will support cops when they outnumber a suspect who poses no threat to them (much less America's system of government) and kill said suspect.

Weird!

The fact that he can even try to make this argument really shows how downright dumb and ignorant his audience is. Tucker is a world class piece of shit and he knows what he is saying is total horseshit. He also knows how dumb the people watching him are and that they will believe anything he puts out there since they don’t have the ability to think things out for themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Hey dumbass, if Paul Pelosi had shot and killed the introducer breaking into his house, would you be calling that murder too?

No, he’d be calling it a sad end of a lovers’ quarrel.  Actually if that were the result, the fiction would have been changed to pelosi being a predator and the deceased trying to fight his way free. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I can't even be outraged. What he is saying doesn't make sense. "Oh so you were fine with cops doing their jobs and saving lives, but you don't like it when they straight up murder innocent people??". Yeah, pretty much Tucker. 

Kyle Rittenhouse = hero.  Fake kid cop who shot some people

Ashli Babbit = hero.  Got shot by an actual cop.

It's like they support lawlessness.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

The fact that he can even try to make this argument really shows how downright dumb and ignorant his audience is. Tucker is a world class piece of shit and he knows what he is saying is total horseshit. He also knows how dumb the people watching him are and that they will believe anything he puts out there since they don’t have the ability to think things out for themselves. 

They also want to be lied to. I think deep down some of them know it’s bullshit, but they get psychological satisfaction from the rage. MIL is for sure like this. Just an angry old white woman. 

• Hook 'Em 2

They also want to be lied to. I think deep down some of them know it’s bullshit, but they get psychological satisfaction from the rage. MIL is for sure like this. Just an angry old white woman. 
Number one reason why we are fucked as a country. Right wing media, right wing politicians have learned that sowing the seeds of hate leads to enormous wealth. Hate and rage is an endorphin for their base and I honestly don't see a way to combat it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

25 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Number one reason why we are fucked as a country. Right wing media, right wing politicians have learned that sowing the seeds of hate leads to enormous wealth. Hate and rage is an endorphin for their base and I honestly don't see a way to combat it.

The inexorable march of time that will hopefully capture fewer and fewer percentages of olds.

19 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Maybe he can take Whitlock along for the ride.

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/crime/jason-whitlock-says-tyre-nichols-died-because-officers-were-supervised-by-a-single-black-woman--which-isnt-even-true/ar-AA16PjDm?ocid=sapphireappshare

Ok! So it's not true that these officers were supervised by a single, black woman. But in virtually every other case of police brutality it is! Or not. Doesn't matter. Point remains that single black women need to take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror.

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

The inexorable march of time that will hopefully capture fewer and fewer percentages of olds.

11 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The problem is the same march of time constantly replenishes the supply of old people as quickly as it kills them off. 

Yeah, but the younger folks aren't sitting around in the evenings listening to three hours of Fox News, they are on social media, streaming, etc.

Which has its own problems, but better than Fox News.

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

what the fuck?

I love the idea of him pimping the fact his parents lied to him his entire life, but he's not bitter about that.

Oh, living for yourself won't make you happiness? Maybe we should put more money into societal spending to take care of people better. 

Oh, they only mean if it doesn't cost money. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

what the fuck?

I don't watch these videos because I would probably chunk my computer out the window, but based on the chyron, there are some people in the population decline thread in DT that are in agreement with Tucker.  It's fucking weird to me.  

Edited by Biff Tannen
ETA: having procreation be your reason for living just seems a little off. We are a sentient species with objective self-awareness, not just an automaton for perpetuating the species
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

ETA: having procreation be your reason for living just seems a little off. We are a sentient species with objective self-awareness, not just an automaton for perpetuating the species 

The Clevons watching Fox News all the time couldn't disagree more ...

GiddyPlayfulCoati-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Kevin McCarthy gave Tucker all the security footage of January 6.

I think the plan is for Tucker to craft a narrative from highly selected clips and hope that his deceit will result in a confused public who loses interest much as they did when Barr did his Goebbels number with the Mueller report.

• Rage+1 2

6 minutes ago, Satchel said:

I think the plan is for Tucker to craft a narrative from highly selected clips and hope that his deceit will result in a confused public who loses interest much as they did when Barr did his Goebbels number with the Mueller report.

Of course it is. He’ll splice together all the footage that shows police acting friendly with the rioters and of rioters walking peacefully through hallways or the statuary and spin it that they were just tourists being welcomed into the premises. Pay no attention to chicken legs Josh Hawley running for his life. You didn’t see that.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Kevin McCarthy gave Tucker all the security footage of January 6.

I tune out more and more and then when I tune back in the US political world gets crazier every day.  Pure insanity.  I would call US politics a joke, but it sure isn't funny.  Definitely more and more surreal.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tucker is going with the tried and true Fox News technique of cutting up video and audio to make it fit your narrative. Like how Babbitt was murdered. Never mind, you clearly see guys destroying the windows to get into the Chambers. You clearly see the cops on one side with their weapons drawn. You clearly see her breach the perimeter. Fox affords Kyle Rittenhouse a lot more leeway to defend himself than the cops who were keeping Senators and reps from being assault by an angry mob. 

• Like 1

Maybe they feel like they're losing too many viewers because of the Dominion suit and its associated uncoverings, so they are doubling down on the lying?  

Most of J6 is associated with Trump, and it seems they are distancing themselves from him, so why is it so important to continue to try to influence public opinion on this?   Trying to cover their own complicity, or maybe some of the other players like Hawley, MTG, etc? 

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Because of Tucker, Ashli Babbitt is trending on Twitter.   I can't imagine being so desperate for a martyr that you'd accept this:

Wait.  She's woke?  Isn't that a bad thing?  I'm confused.  But not as much as she was.